Dr. Carmen Perez, MD

Dr. Carmen Perez, MD

Internal Medicine | Female | 52 years old

As an Internal Medicine MD,I believe that you shouldn't have to travel far to seek out care, or spend a whole day waiting around. My goal is to care for you and get you back to your everyday life! At Millennium Physicians Association, we believe in treating our patients like family and improving your quality of life through care and treatment. Together with my Millennium Oncology, Diagnostic, MPA, and Pharmacy team, we strive to make Millennium your singular source for all of your medical needsRead more

Millennium Physicians
9319 Pinecroft Dr Ste 210
The Woodlands, TX 77380 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Perez's Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Perez's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Perez

Dr. Perez accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Perez has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Perez
Dr. Perez's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (17)
in Humble, TX |
We have been waiting on hospital bed for the last 7 months. DR. Perez's assistant Wynn, is the reason. She swears she hasn't seen a request. I had to get someone else involved 3 times recently & everything was there. DR will issue new RX & she doesn't call them in because she thinks they have enough. Pharmacy waits for weeks on her to call them in or correct her mistakes. I waited a month on insulin RX to be corrected because there were no directions or dosage. That was a deadly error.
Spring, TX |
Dr. Perez is a good doctor, but her office staff is worse than lousy. There has not been a single time I had to deal with them when there was not an issue with referrals getting lost, unfriendly and unprofessional staff members, confusion, rudeness. 1 example: Wednesday of last week I returned from a trip to Germany, where I had been in a severe bicycle accident that put me in hospital. I called her office all day next day, left urgent messages on their machine, no one called me back.
in Humble, TX |
My mom liked Dr. Perez, again the issue is the staff. Clueless. Very unprofessional and a joke. You get transferred from one person to the next and then another.
Dr. Perez is a good Dr. Her office staff in Kingwood Texas sucks. Referrals are wrong..faxed to wrong places and on and on. Today I waited 2 hours to see an orthopedic surgeon for a fractured arm. The referral was done I was assured weeks ago by Perezes office person. Well the surgeon would not take me cause in the end we find it was never done. Perez again the good Dr. Is not worth the constant problem with the office staff. Today I leave with an arm that needs attention badly.
Tomball, Texas |
I love Dr. Perez! She is very thorough. I just wish I could say the same for her office staff. There is definitely a communication problem that plaques Dr. Perez.
Have you seen Dr. Carmen Perez, MD?
Are you Dr. Perez?