Dr. Carmen Muresan, MD

Pain MedicineFemaleAge 47

Dr. Muresan

Carmen L. Muresan MD PhD

848 Brickell Ave Ste 210 Miami, FL 33131

Dr. Carmen Muresan, MD is a Pain Medicine Specialist in Miami, FL. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as Baptist Hospital Of Miami and Mercy Hospital. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Muresan to book an appointment.

Dr. Muresan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Muresan

3.5

35.82089552238806%

Dr. Muresan?
  • Appointment scheduling (44)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (43)
  • Explained conditions well (42)
  • Appointment was rushed (23)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (22)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (21)
I have been treated with respect and the doctor she is a professional very helpful and kind
May 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carmen Muresan, MD?
Carmen was 2 hours late and unreceptive to my needs. A very poor listener. I spent 5 mins with her and she would not help me with a second opinion but charged my insurance $1100.00. Do your homework and avoid this "doctor"unless you have time and money to waste.
Apr 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carmen Muresan, MD?
I thought I had some bad doctor experiences prior to this office, but boy was I wrong. I literally was there for 6 HOURS... 3.5 hours of which I was left in a waiting room. What universe is that okay? The kicker was that she didn't even help. I called ahead of time to confirm they provide cortisone injections for the shoulders (I have chronic bursitis that is debilitating due to pain and inflammation)... and provided supporting MRI results. I received a couple pin pricks in my back and was dismi
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Disappointed – Aug 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carmen Muresan, MD?
Lack of respect with a patient in pain. After being re scheduled two times due to Dr. Personal reason, I went to Dr Muresan office with a terrible pain in my back and she arrived late and then I waited 3 hours in her office waiting for her while she was laughing with other patients. She decided to see patients that arrives before me in way better condition. It is a very "old fashion office", bring your insurance card, since they do not accept electronic copies.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
Sergio – Aug 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carmen Muresan, MD?
RUN AWAY from this place!!! My husband went this week for the first time, had to wait a couple of hours to be seen by Dr. Carmen Muresan. When he was finally seen the Dr kept coming in and out of the room, she told him he needed to go immediately to do an MRI to a place that was open until midnight, he was only able to do one part not the full color because a Dr was not in. My husband ended up getting home at 10 pm. They scheduled another appointment for the next day at 6 pm at Brickell Pain Cen
Jan 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carmen Muresan, MD?
HARVARD MAKES A DIFFERENCE! I have a stressful job which involves traveling extensively and train for triathalon.Low back pain flares force me to cut back on activities I enjoy.Very frustrating.Tried everything..chiropractors,therapists,and spinal blocks both here and overseas with little success.A friend from my gym recommended Dr Carmen.Said she graduated from Harvard.She was thorough and very knowledgeable.After 2 treatments I'm pain-free and back to training for upcoming 5k!Thank you Harvard
Arthur McK in Miami, FL – Oct 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carmen Muresan, MD?
Pain-free in Miami Great doctor! Yes, you have to wait sometimes but well worth it. Waiting room is always full for a reason. I've met people that fly in from other countries for her treatments. She got rid of my sciatica with 1 block. She's the best! James D
james d in Miami, FL – Oct 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carmen Muresan, MD?
Pain-free in Miami Great doctor! Yes, you have to wait sometimes but well worth it. Waiting room is always full for a reason. I've met people that fly in from other countries for her treatments. She's the best!
James D in Miami, Fl – Oct 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carmen Muresan, MD?
Best Pain Doctor!! I stumbled upon Dr Carmen when my UPS guy delivered a package of the latest gadget I bought for my back. Said Dr Carmen took care of his back pain. After a few treatments she took care of mine as well. I am free of pain for the 1st time in over 10 years! She really knows her stuff. Thanks doc!
Laura J in Miami, FL – Oct 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carmen Muresan, MD?
Un servicio de excelencia. La doctora realmente sabe lo que esta haciendo tiene unas manos maravillosas me hizo varios procesimientos y me curo por completo el dolor. Otra cosa que me impresiono es sus empleados todos son muy amables y te tratan de ayudar en todo y la doctora siempre esta al pendiente de todo incluso ella llamo personalmente a mi seguro para que me autorizaran una medicina. DEFINITIVAMENTE UN SERVICIO DE EXCELENCIA
Sofia in Tampa, Fl – Oct 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carmen Muresan, MD?
LA MEJOR NO PODIA DEJAR DE PONERLE UN REVIEW A ESTA MARAVILLOSA DOCTORA QUE ME HA DEVUELTO LA VIDA. YO HE PADECIDO DE DOLORES DE ESPALDA POR MUCHOS AÑOS PERO HACE UNOS MESES ME DIO UN DOLOR HORRIBLE QUE ME COGIA TODA LA PIERNA. FUI A VER VARIOS MEDICOS Y ME MANDARON MEDICINAS Y INYECCIONES QUE NO ME AYUDARON Y MI TIO ME RECOMENDO A LA DOCTORA CARMEN. INCREIBLE ME HIZO DOS INYECCIONES UNA CADA SEMANA Y HASTA LUEGO DOLOR COMPLETAMENTE CURADO. GRACIAS DOCTORA DIOS BENDIGA SUS MANOS
Ramon in Miami, FL – Oct 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carmen Muresan, MD?
Best Doctor in Miami I want to shear my experience because I am so happy to be without pain that I can believe is true. I am been In pain for over 2 years my life was nightmare, everything was getting affected in my live due to the pain and now Dr Carmen fix me. Now has been a month already without pain and in the first week I weak up every day thinking if the pain is coming back, but now I feel so good that I really now that I am fix. I truly recommend Dr Carmen for anyone that has pain.
albert in Miami, FL – Oct 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carmen Muresan, MD?
HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE- DONT GO THERE. I had to wait 3 hours to see the doctor, 3 hours !! So disrespectful towards the customers. The assistant measured my blood pressure on right arm and then the doctor walked in like nothing happened. I went just for acupuncture and after more than 3 hours waiting, she told me that for acupuncture it's an extra payment from the visit. What a joke. Never wrote a review in my life but it was so bad that I had to.
Miami, FL – Sep 26, 2017
Great doctor!
Marcos Ommati in Miami, FL – Dec 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carmen Muresan, MD?
Terrible!!!!! I'm sorry but no one should have to wait three hours to see a doctor. To top it off I don't know if they're running some sort of weird insurance type scam but this weird Cuban guy comes in with a tiny notebook and asks you all sorts of uncomfortable irrelevant questions about car accidents insurance claims made. Very very shady!!! He writes it down like chicken scratch and asks you repetitively even though you write down all medical information at intake. Very unprofessional!
Janedoe in Coral Gables, FL – Nov 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carmen Muresan, MD?
This place is like a circus, the doctor is always late so if your appointment is at 4 be there by 6 and you will be ok. The people in the front desk are clueless about everything and very unpleasant to the thought of helping anyone or have to move from their chair if you have a particular issue . They just don't know, and don't know, best answer they have. Dr Muresan needs to control her circus a little more and train their employees in customer service since she is running a business!
Disappointed in Miami, FL – Aug 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carmen Muresan, MD?
Excelente doctora tiene manos de ángel. Mi experiencia mejor imposible. Yo he vivido con dolor por más de 6 anios y habia probado de todo ya no sabia que mas hacer. Fui donde la doctora porq una amiga me la recomendo y fui a verla un lunes me evaluo y regrese el martes para el primer procedimiento. Cuando me desperte el miercoles no lo creia pense que estaba sonando q no tenia dolor porq no me dolia nada es increíble. Doctora dios bendiga sus manos para q siga ayudando personas como yo gracias
Martha in Miami, FL – Jul 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carmen Muresan, MD?
Today, because of Dr. Muresan, I?m no longer feeling pain whatsoever in my lower back and am back feeling great in my daily activities. I feel grateful to her and her wonderful, extremely professional and compassionate staff. Her staff makes a big difference in making the whole experience as amazing as it is. I want to highly commend Galina, Doris, Stephanie, and Rodolfo. I once again thank her for everything you?ve done for me.
Lizette Sigler in Miami, FL – Jun 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carmen Muresan, MD?
ME GANE LA LOTERIA CUANDO ENCONTRE A LA DOCTORA CARMEN!!! Yo estaba con dolor en la cervical y los brasos desde hace casi dos anos tengo un nino de 8 meses que nunca podia cargar por tanto dolor en mi cervical y el martes la doctora me hizo el primer procedimiento y estoy totalmente sin dolor me he pasado el dia cargando a mi hijo y estoy super contento que nada me duele wow increible GRACIAS DOCTORA.
william in Miami, FL – Jun 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carmen Muresan, MD?
I am a 70 year old man and this Doctor shows no respect for patients. During my 3 visits she has left me waiting for at least 4 hours. Several patients told me she always leaves patients waiting for several hours. What is worse is that she requires an 8 hour fasting before the appointment, so including the wait time it becomes a day long fasting. I would recommend her to be more human.
Juan in Miami, Florida – Feb 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carmen Muresan, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Muresan?

We believe in medical care that takes the whole person into account. We strive to provide the best clinical care combined with communication and patient...Read more

"America's Top Anesthesiologist, Pain Management Award"  Consumer Research Council of America

Who's Who in Pain Medicine

University of Miami / School of Medicine
Harvard/ PHD

• French
  • Romanian

• >WAND Live at Five Evening News, Live viewer call-in Question/Answer Segment on Pain Managment,
  • >Radio Paz, 2-hour live listener call-in question/answer educational segment on Pain Managment,
  • >Radio Caracol, AM NEws Segment on Pain Managment Therapies,
  • >WAND, Good Morning Central Illinois AM News, Medical Segment on New/Emerging technology in Managing Pain,
  • >Host, Telemiami Manejo de Dolor' Health Segment,