Dr. Carmen Cawley, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Sage Medicine 4114 Pond Hill Rd Ste 202 Shavano Park, TX 78231 Get Directions
Dr. Carmen Cawley, MD
Dr. Carmen Cawley, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Shavano Park, TX. She is 54 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Cawley is affiliated with Methodist Hospital, Baptist Medical Center and Methodist Stone Oak Hospital.

Dr. Cawley's Care Philosophy

My philosophy as a General Internist is to help my patients by properly diagnosing and treating their medical conditions. I have been described by more than one patient as dogged in my determination and eventual success in doing that for them. My recommendations are research-based with an open mind to other strategies if the research does not clearly define an effective treatment strategy for the patient. Knowing the medical community well, having practiced on the UTHSCSA faculty for 14 years and in the private community since 2011 allows me to identify skilled, caring specialists who can help me with diagnosis and management when needed. My staff and I genuinely care about our patients and enjoy the relationships that we build over time. Through earned trust and confidence in our care, we strive to provide better care for our patient family.

Dr. Cawley's Experience

See how Dr. Cawley's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Cawley

Dr. Cawley accepts 30 insurance carriers

Dr. Cawley is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Cawley has admitting privileges.

Dr. Cawley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cawley to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Cawley's Performance
in Ben Wheeler, TX |
I Love Dr. Carmen Cawley. I've followed her to the different offices. She's kind, thorough, and loving. She's listened to ALL of my needs and concerns.
in San Antonio, TX |
I tried to schedule an appointment with Dr. Cawley at Sage Medical. When I called I got a recording that said to go online and fill out the new patient form, then someone will call to schedule an appointment. No one ever called. It is both inconsiderate and unkind to leave a person who is seeking medical care waiting for a phone call that will never come. I believe they owe each person who submits a new patient form a phone call to let them know whether they will be accepted as a patient.
Have you seen Dr. Carmen Cawley, MD?
Are you Dr. Cawley?

Compare Dr. Cawley

Dr. Cawley's Care Philosophy

My philosophy as a General Internist is to help my patients by properly diagnosing and treating their medical conditions. I have been described by more than one patient as dogged in my determination and eventual success in doing that for them. My recommendations are research-based with an open mind to other strategies if the research does not clearly define an effective treatment strategy for the patient. Knowing the medical community well, having practiced on the UTHSCSA faculty for 14 years and in the private community since 2011 allows me to identify skilled, caring specialists who can help me with diagnosis and management when needed. My staff and I genuinely care about our patients and enjoy the relationships that we build over time. Through earned trust and confidence in our care, we strive to provide better care for our patient family.

Dr. Cawley's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Cawley has no awards or honors listed.

• Best Evidence from ACP Journal Club for General Internal Medicine, ACP Journal Club, 1998-1999
    • Pulsatile secretions of parathyroid hormone in normal young subjects; assessment of deconvolution analysis. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, 1993
    • Sage Medicine website

• Allergic Rhinitis
  • Anemia
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Congestive Heart Failure

University Tex Health Science Center

Completed in 1994

Baylor University

Graduated in 1985

Dr. Cawley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cawley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage