Dr. Carmen S. Bautista-Dator, MD

Dr. Carmen S. Bautista-Dator, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 61 years old

Dr. Bautista-Dator specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Oswego, NY. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Bautista-Dator? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Bautista-Dator's Experience

See how Dr. Bautista-Dator's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bautista-Dator

Dr. Bautista-Dator accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Bautista-Dator has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Bautista-Dator
Dr. Bautista-Dator's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (26)
in Oswego, NY |
Horrible person and I have never had such a bad doctor. She refused to give me xanax for my panic disorder suggesting I go to a dr at Oswego Mental heath. Also when she saw the report she said you have copd quit smoking. See what you have done to yourself I would not recommend her to anyone !
in Fulton, NY |
In my opinion she is the worst... Appointments where rushed and it was always seemed I couldn't not ask question or say anything. I felt so comfortable in their. Not only that the few times I went I was in and out in under 5 minutes with still no answers and she seemed to be more concerned about me getting a job asap becuase being a stay at home mom was not a job and unacceptable to her but my home life and choices are none of her business. I have so much I could say but not a place to rant ...
in Oswego, N.Y. |
Horrible woman- doesn't listen at all, rude, and uses intimidation to force patients to comply with her orders instead of explaining benefits of treatment. Her arrogance is beyond belief,would not recommend her to anyone!
in Oswego, NY |
Very rude and threatening toward me. She thinks she is the best doctor in the world when in fact she should flip burgers with her office staff. also there billing is always wrong and double billed.
in Oswego |
Worst Doctor ever...She discriminated against me because I was on Xanax for anxiety disorder my doctor visit today was for hypothyroidism and a reset mass they found my abdomen she open my chart seen that I had been taking Xanax she asked me what for I explained to her that I was prescribed it from a psychiatrist because of an anxiety disorder she closed my chart and said I do not treat people who take narcotics or who smoke...she never even ask what I was Coming in for today Don't waste ur tim
in Oswego, NY |
Dator threatened her patient. She didn't listen to the patient. Removed some medications that would have caused severe withdrawal and possible death. Rude! I would never recommend her to anyone!!!!
Have you seen Dr. Carmen S. Bautista-Dator, MD?
Are you Dr. Bautista-Dator?

Compare Dr. Bautista-Dator

Dr. Bautista-Dator's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for New York.

Dr. Bautista-Dator does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Bautista-Dator and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Fatima College Of Med Valenzuela Manila Philippines

Graduated in 1998

• Tagalog

Dr. Bautista-Dator does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bautista-Dator and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Bautista-Dator does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Bautista-Dator and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.