Dr. Carmella Fernandez, MD

Dr. Carmella Fernandez, MD

Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery  |
Dr. Carmella Fernandez, MD is a hand and upper extremity surgery doctor who practices in Naples, FL. She is 39 years old and has been practicing for 11 years.

1012 Goodlette Rd N Ste 101

Naples, FL 34102

Learn about Dr. Fernandez

Dr. Fernandez's Experience

Dr. Fernandez's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery

• Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery

Dr. Fernandez does not have any board certifications listed.

• Broken Arm
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Hand Fracture
  • Hip Fracture
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist

• Main Line Hospital-Lankenau
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2007
  • Louisiana State University Health Shreveport / School Of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014
  • University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center (Upmc)
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2016
  • Yale University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2015
  • Rutgers University
    Other Education | Completed 2006

Dr. Fernandez has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Fernandez has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fernandez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fernandez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fernandez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fernandez to family and friends
Dr. Fernandez's Performance
in Bonita Springs, Florida |
There are no words to describe how awesome Dr. Fernandez is!! My mother fell 2 weeks ago and broke her elbow in 3 places (terrible triad) Dr. Fernandez was on call that day and drove into NCH in order to examine the damage in the ER and did surgery 4 days later. She did an outstanding job!! I have been working in the medical field for almost 20 years myself and she is one of the best doctors that I have ever met. She is very caring and really takes the time to explain the situation to her pts
in Naples |
Dr Ferbandez performed wrist surgery that included 3 plates and many screws. During my therapy recovery she continuously checked in my progress, worked with my therapist to get maximum results and truly managed the whole process. Today after 4.5 hour surgery I’ve resumed my normal activities. I’ve never experienced as caring a Dr as Dr Fernandez. Would recommend her without hesitation.
Naples |
I would highly recommend Dr. Fernandez.
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Fernandez is not your typical surgeon. Unlike many who lack a bit of bedside manner, Dr. Fernandez possesses a delightful personality, which immediately puts the patient at ease. She is approachable, considerate, and extremely caring. She collaborates closely with occupational therapy, so that my care is monitored and meets my unique needs. I highly recommend a visit to Dr. Carmella Fernandez for any joint issues, You will be well treated while in her care. Christine Miante
Naples, FL |
I highly recommend Dr. Fernandez. Being a professional keyboard musician, I was very alarmed when I fell and broke my wrist. She thoughtfully and concisely explained my injury, and her justifications for course of treatment. I was followed very closely, and am now well on my way to full use of my hand and wrist. I especially liked that she had viewed my X-ray, and was prepared with my latest information before she entered the exam room. Very professional with a personal touch.
in Naples, FL |
I have had hand surgery by Dr.Fernandez, and I have found her to be competent, approachable and caring. She is always open to questions, and she has provided welcome information and support. I highly recommend her to others.
in Branford, CT 06405 |
I would highly recommend Dr. Fernandez to all friends and family. I've never felt more comfortable with a physician. I didn't know any doctor here in FL and tripped and fell on a raised sidewalk in the complex we're renting. This resulted in a broken bone in wrist/thump area. Found Dr. Fernandez from a referral of another doctor. She is wonderful, kind and caring. Her staff couldn't be nicer from Carrie at the front desk to all the nurses, x-ray technician and all other assistants.
in naples, fl |
Dr. Fernandez was unbelievable. I fell while in Naples. I am from NY. She was referred by the urgent care and her credentials met my standards. Well that is an understatement. It had to be one of the most positive specialist appointments I have had and I have quite a few. She is very professional and administered great care. The staff is wonderful. If you need such services, don't hestitate to go to this office and Dr. Fernandez
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Fernandez took charge of my recovery from injuries received in a bicycle accident with a genuine and deep concern. She was thorough in her examination and charted a plan of physical therapy and occupational therapy plus arranged for other Specialty Care during my recovery. I found it very refreshing to find a doctor who took a Hands-On approach and a real interest in me.
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Fernandez is a professional who has the enormous privilege of touching and changing people’s lives. A doctor who balances art and science to reach diagnoses, to manage uncertainty, and adapt to continual change. She goes above and beyond for her patients, something I haven't seen in years!!! She left me in awe today by taking the initiative of helping a family member with an amputation when others simply wanted him to wait. I recommend her 100% for upper extremity orthopedic care! Thank You
in Cape Coral, FL |
Dr. Fernandez is a very compassionate Doctor. Her level of expertise and professionalism shines through from the moment you meet her. She explained all aspects of my medical situation thoroughly, was very accessible for questions and concerns. My pain tolerance is very low and she could not have been more patient and comforting. I highly recommend her!
in Naples, Fl |
Dr. Fernandez did an excellent job operating and repairing my fractured wrist. She is very caring and takes the time necessary to answer all your questions and concerns. I highly recommend her!
Have you seen Dr. Carmella Fernandez, MD?
Are you Dr. Fernandez?