Dr. Carmelita Payos, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Carmelita Payos, MD
Dr. Carmelita Payos, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Henderson, NV. She is 52 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Payos is affiliated with St. Rose Dominican, Rose de Lima Campus.

Dr. Payos' Experience

See how Dr. Payos' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Payos

Dr. Payos accepts 4 insurance carriers

Dr. Payos is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Payos has admitting privileges.

Dr. Payos' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Payos to family and friends
    4.2
    Dr. Payos' Performance
    in Henderson, NV |
    Dr. Payos is very caring, attentive and thorough in dealing with her patients. My mom, my sister and I all go together to see her. I make the appointments for all three of us to see her on the same day and she see's us one after the other without having to wait for hours! It works better for us as well as for her. She makes sure that our needs are met so we'll feel better fast.
    in Henderson |
    I find Dr. Carmelita Payos to be attentive, caring, informative and smart. She makes sure that I am getting every tests and health care necessary for my wellness. She asks me questions so I become aware of what I need to do to be healthy. I recommend her to my family and were under her care. When I switched health insurance, I first made sure she will remain my physician.
    in Henderson,NV |
    DR.Payos is compassionate and kind. She takes the time to listen to your concerns and treat you accordingly. She respects my religious beliefs, yet encourages me to understand her concerns regarding my health choices. I would highly recommended her.
    Have you seen Dr. Carmelita Payos, MD?
    Are you Dr. Payos?

Dr. Payos' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Payos has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Why It Matters: Dr. Payos' Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Payos does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Payos and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

U Santo Tomas

Graduated in 1990

Warren Hospital

Completed in 2010

Dr. Payos does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Payos and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Payos does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Payos and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.