Dr. Carlos Sesin, MD

Dr. Carlos Sesin, MD

Rheumatology  ·
Dr. Carlos Sesin, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Miami Beach, FL and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from UMDNJ--Robert Wood Johnson Medical School in 1999 and specializes in rheumatology.

4302 Alton Rd Ste 810

Miami Beach, FL 33140

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Sesin

See how frequently Dr. Sesin performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Osteoporosis
Arthritis
Bone Disorders

Dr. Sesin's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Sesin "State-of-the-art, evidence-based care in warm and professional atmosphere."

• Rheumatology

• Brigham & Women's Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002
  • NYU-Hospital for Joint Diseases
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Sesin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sesin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sesin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sesin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sesin to family and friends

Dr. Sesin's Performance

Dr. Sesin has been my doctor for 10 years. He is excellent and very caring. He has seen me through my most sickest times and helped me get better. I would recommend him to anyone!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Total waste of time and money. Staff smells like cigarettes and too much perfume. They do not check if you have a copayment and make you wait an hour while they check. The doctor is arrogant and talks over you. He should of chosen another profession that does not have to deal with people that are...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Wonderfull Doctor with an amazing staff. Dr. Sesin worked with me to design a treatment plan specific to my needs. He gave me honest and well informed advice. He was personable and genuine.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been seeing Dr. Sesin for about two years and can't say enough about how much gratitude I have for him! I went to him with my body was riddled in pain. I had no strength in my arms and legs! I was depressed and could barely walk or sleep! Dr. Sesin ran tests, all the while suspecting the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Sesin did a great job of diagnosing a rare disease called Amyopathic Dermatomyositis.. He has been able to manage this illness with excellent results to date. I am pleased and very appreciative of his work on my behalf. I highly recommend Dr. Sesin..
Are you Dr. Sesin?