Dr. Carlos Perez-Mitchell, MD

Dr. Carlos Perez-Mitchell, MD

Head & Neck Surgical Oncology  |

Dr. Carlos Perez-Mitchell, MD is a head & neck surgical oncology doctor who practices in Hollywood, FL. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Perez-Mitchell is affiliated with Memorial Regional Hospital.

Memorial Division of Surgical Oncology

1150 N 35th Ave Ste 540

Hollywood, FL 33021

Learn about Dr. Perez-Mitchell

Video

Dr. Perez-Mitchell's Experience

Dr. Perez-Mitchell's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Head & Neck Surgical Oncology

• Cough
  • Dysphagia
  • ENT Cancer
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gum Cancer
  • Salivary Gland Cancer
  • Salivary Gland Stones and Inflammation
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma
  • Throat Cancer (Oropharyngeal)
  • Tongue Cancer

• Thyroidectomy
  • Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Tracheal Surgery
  • TransOral Robotic Surgery (TORS)

• Ponce School Of Medicine
  • Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009
  • University of Pennsylvania Health System
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Perez-Mitchell has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Perez-Mitchell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Perez-Mitchell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Perez-Mitchell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Perez-Mitchell to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Perez-Mitchell's Performance
in Hollywood, FL |
I am Extreamly happy with every part of my treatment and interaction with Dr Perez-Mitchell and his team. I feel like I am the most important person on the planet to him every time I meet with him. All of my appointments from my first diagnosis to my follow up appointments, almost a year from my surgery, have made me feel like I understand every part of my treatment and the direction we are heading. I strongly recommend Dr Perez-Mitchell and his staff sould you find yourself needing his skills.
in Lakeland, FL |
Excellent doctor, very satisfied with your treatment. Incredible human being. It makes you feel like family.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Doctor Perez Mitchell is a great doctor. My family and I were extremely confused during my diagnoses. I was referred to him through my ENT. I called Perez Mitchell and he answered the phone in person. He made me feel at ease and gave me confidence with his professionalism and patience. He explained what I would be going through in the following months and was always available to answer questions and encourage us. I believe that he is my Guardian Angel.
in San Juan, PR |
Dr. Carlos Perez-Mitchell surgically removed my wife's tumor last month. He was extremely professional and attentive to all of our needs. I am forever grateful to him for his first class care. He is a great human being and we look forward to our follow-up appointments.
in Miami, FL |
Going to see Dr. Perez Mitchell was the best decision I made. He made a very difficult and scary process much more bearable. He was very professional but at the same time caring and supportive with me and my family. I higly recommend him!
in Fort Lauderdale |
Found my lymphoma on the base of the tongue. Referred my to two excellent Doctors for Radio & Chemio. Has been following up consistently. I am Cancer Free. He saved my life!!!
in Mayaguez, NO REGION |
Dr. Pérez-Mitchell is a caring professional. He has the ability to listen to his patients and to answer their questions. He took care of my mother in his office in Puerto Rico and we will schedule her followups with him in Florida.
in Germantown, MD |
He is a wonderful doctor. Not only does he care for the well being of the patient, he also goes avobe an beyond when explaining to the family members the precidures that are to be done to put them at ease. When you go to a hospital to get treatment it should not only be about how good the doctor was, it should be about the patient experience as well. Dr. Perez-mitchell and his staff made sure of that. I recommend him to anyone 150%.
in Maitland, Florida |
Dr. Carlos Perez-Mitchell is an extraordinarily talented surgeon, but most importantly a fantastic human being. For the past few months he has treated my family with the utmost respect, professionalism and kindness. His passion is palpable, his bedside manner impeccable. He has become family and we will be forever grateful to him. May God bless you always so that you may continue to touch people's lives in such a special way. We will never be able to thank you enough!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Es Un medico exelente lo recomiendo es numero 1 ademas de ser doctor es familia ayuda a uno ..que Dios lo protea 100 pre gracias por todo lo q hicistes por mI Hermano Dios te bendiga
in Miami, FL |
El doctor,un Ángel caido del cielo! Dios lo bendiga grandemente mas que un doctor y paciente, nos trato como familia! Le recomiendo a cualquiera q se ponga en sus manos. Gracias doctor que nos habriamos hecho sin usted!
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Fue la mejor experiencia, me sentí confiada . Estuve en las mejores manos . Le doy gracias a Dios porque sé que Dios estuvo con él en mi operación y fue todo un éxito, volvería a confiar en él a ojos cerrados. Gracias Doc, usted es el mejor. Y como usted dijo el milagro era verte como estas pero sin el cáncer y asi es . Que Dios me lo bendiga siempre .
in Hollywood, FL |
Fantastic Surgeon and Person.
Have you seen Dr. Carlos Perez-Mitchell, MD?
Are you Dr. Perez-Mitchell?

Visit Dr. Perez-Mitchell