Dr. Carlos Medrano, MD

Practices Obstetrics & Gynecology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 97 reviews.
Author:
I've been a patient of Dr. Medrano now for more than 20 years. Staff and Dr. Medrano are always great with patient care and concerns.
Author:
Fantastic, caring, and compassionate physician
Author:
I have been Dr. Medrano's patient for over 27 years. In those years, he has never failed to be the BEST doctor! He is kind, compassionate, and caring, and will go out of his way to make sure that you get the best medical treatment. I would highly recommend Dr. Medrano !
Author:
I've been seeing Dr. Medrano for the past 15 years. He's an amazing and caring OBGYN. He is one of the best I've ever seen. He is caring and makes you feel like a person and not just another number to see on his calendar. He listens to you and addresses any concerns you have. He treats you like family and genuinely cares for your health. I respect and trust his decisions.
Thank you for the kind words.
Author:
Dr. Medrano does not rush through my office visit. He is very thorough and listens to any concerns I may have and offers excellent solutions.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We will be sure to pass your comments along to Dr. Medrano.
Author:
I've been going to Dr. Medrano for over 20 years now and love him. He makes sure you understand every decision that is made in your plan of care, he spends a good amount of time with you during all visits, is thorough in his explanations, and shows that he actually cares about his patients.
Thank you for taking a moment to share such kind words. We will be sure to pass your comments along to Dr. Medrano.
Like always, excellent!
Thank you for your kind words!
Author:
Dr. Medrano took his time and addressed/explained my healthcare needs to me.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We will be sure to pass your comments along to Dr. Medrano!
Author:
Dr. Medrano is truly amazing. He makes you feel comfortable and is very knowledgeable.
Thank you for the kind words.
Author:
Dr. Medrando is very respectful always listens to my concerns and questions I have been his patient for over 20 years.
Thank you for taking a moment to share such kind words
Author:
I’ve seen Dr. Medrano for my lady issues for years. He’s very caring and listens to what you need. He goes the extra step. I’ve always felt comfortable talking to him since day one. He’s an amazing doctor, and svsn more as a person. I can say the same for his entire office. Thanks y’all.
Author:
Dr. Medrano has been my gynecologist for over 20 years. I was referred to him by a co-worker, whose wife was a nurse. He told me that all of the nurses go to him. He has been a God sent for me as well as family and friends! He was able to diagnose my problem on my first visit to him with a pelvic exam. Other gynecologists had not diagnosed anything. He is very kind, gentle and really knows a woman's body. He has great bedside manner and I promise you will never see anyone else...try him..
Thank you for taking the time to share your story. We are committed to delivering the quality care patients deserve and are so happy to read about positive experiences. Thank you for sharing! Thank you for taking the time to share your story. We are committed to delivering the quality care patients deserve and are so happy to read about positive experiences. Thank you for sharing!
Author:
Dr. Medrano is always friendly and attentive to my needs. He's a very caring person and always gives me his undivided attention. And he's a great doctor!
Thank you for your kind words.
Author:
Went to Dr. Medrano for a second opinion and he ended up being my OB Gyn Dr.he is caring an compassionate love his bedside manners never in a hurry, hospital or office visit he has been my Dr for the last 32 years.
Author:
Dr. Medrano is a very kind and caring doctor. It was a pleasure meeting him for the first time as he made my visit relaxing and comfortable. He listened very carefully to all my needs and then took care of them. He truly knows his job!!! Thank you Dr. Medrano for being a sweet, caring, and experienced doctor. The world needs more of you.
Author:
Dr. Medrano and his staff were a great support during both my high risk pregnancies. I can't thank him enough for taking care of me as if I was his own daughter.
Author:
I've actually recommended a few friends to Dr. Medrano. I just recommended him to a coworker last week. The office is clean, the ladies are very friendly and nice. Dr. Medrano makes you feel very comfortable, answers all questions and makes sure you understand.
Author:
The absolutely BEST.... I love Dr. Medrano he is very attentive compassionate and care about his patients. It’s been over 25 years I know the day will be coming soon that he will retire and I will be crushed. Overall this is a great doctor.
Excelente
Author:
I have been a patient of Dr. Medrano’s for almost 20 years. He delivered me, my siblings, 3 of my cousins, and my 2 children. He has also treated myself and my female relatives for a variety of concerns. He is a fabulous diagnostician! He takes the time to discuss you as a person, which is important when discussing such a personal type of care. So very caring and extremely knowledgeable!
Author:
I had some problems with my previous OB doctor and a friend recommended me Dr. Medrano. That is the best decision I have ever made. Even though he was just barely meeting me. He acted like he cared about my health and offered me a rapid solution to my problem. He listened to my needs and agreed with what I was looking for and God willing I will soon be ok thanks to his care.
Author:
I have been a patient of Dr. Medrano for a long while. Dr. Medrano is very observant of the medications that you are taking and discusses the medications with you. He is very easy to talk to and genuinely concerned for you as a patient. I hope to continue seeing him as long as the good Lord allows me too.
I definitely recommend.
Author:
Dr Medrano and his staff excel in exellance by providing superior customer service, knowledgeable, professionalism, being courteous and caring bedside manners. I have been with them since 2004 and highly recommend him to everyone seeking an ob/gyn.
Author:
Dr. Medrano was very personable and attentive. He was sincere, easy to talk to, and well aware of my health history before meeting me. I felt confident that I was in good hands.
Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We take pride in serving the Houston community and appreciate the kind words!
Author:
Dr. Medrano has been my doctor for 30 years. Over all these years, there has never been a time when Dr. Medrano and his office staff have disappointed me. Everyone in that practice, from doctor to nurses to administrative staff are just the most courteous, compassionate, professional people I have ever known in a medical office. Dr. Medrano's knowledge and expertise in his field is exceptional. He is willing to listen carefully to any and all concerns.
Thank you so much for your kind words!
Author:
Dr. Medrano is amazing! I was lucky to have been referred to him for my surgery. I would highly recommend him to everyone. Dr. Medrano listened closely to all my concerns and questions and answered them clearly. He made me feel at ease about my surgery and did an amazing job.
Author:
Dr. Medrano is an excellent physician. I've been a patient of his for over 25 years. He's very courteous and takes time with his patients. He listens and answers and questions you may have. He explains all procedures in which he performs and puts your mind at ease. I would recommend him to my family and friends.
Author:
Dr. Medrano is one of the best OBGYN specialists in Houston area, to me. He cares for his patients. He did an endometriosis surgery for me last year. My injury healed well and quickly. He is a highly skilled surgeon. I recommended him to my sister and she likes him. I will absolutely recommend him to my friends and relatives who will be in need for their woman's exams and surgeries.
Author:
Dr. Medrano is an excellent doctor. I trust him and I would definitely recommend him. He is very straightforward and I really appreciate that.
Author:
Dr. Medrano is Excellent. He is super professional with a lot of knowledge. Love he is bilingual. He is always there for you with the best attitude. His staff are realy nice. I highly recomend him.
Author:
I have been visiting Dr. Medrano for the last 32 years. He is an awesome doctor. Have recommended him to some of my friends and co-workers and they are now his patients and they trust and like working with him. If a person stays with the same doctor for 32 years I think that speaks for itself. If I was not happy I would have gone somewhere else. But I have no intention of leaving Dr. Medrano till he retires.
Exelente doctor
Author:
Dr. Medrano, is a very amazing doctor.
Author:
He is the best doctor!!! Kind, responsible, professional, he really cares about you and has the best knowledge and equipment and staff. I am absolutely greatful with him.
Author:
I have been going to Dr. Medrano for a number of years--he has helped me through a lot of different health issues. I feel very comfortable with him as he spends time with his patients explaining everything in a way that you can understand it. I would definitely recommend Dr. Medrano to my friends and/or family.
Author:
Dr. Medrano has been my doctor for over 20 years. He delivered both my children and is the only doctor I would drive to the medical center for. He is an excellent doctor who you can always count on to explain everything in detail without rushing you like other doctors. His staff is also amazing. I would and have recommended him.
Author:
One of the best Dr.'s I've had for my yearly well woman exams. Dr.. Medrano is so compassionate and takes the time to explain what he's doing , what's going in with my body . I highly recommend him . His staff is amazing too!
Author:
Great doctor! Explained everything well before and after the check up
Author:
Been with Dr. Medrano for 19yrs now. He has given birth to my only son. Found and tackled 2 cancers breast and uterine. He is more family and amazing bed side manners. Wouldn't go to anyone else. I basis my insurance on if and only Dr. Medrano is on the plan.
Author:
Love my doctor always answers all my questions and explains everything me and his staff is amazing .
Author:
Same day I started recommending Dr Medrano to my friends.
Author:
I have been a patient for almost 20 years and he is constantly passionate about his work and care for his patients. He will personally call you for problems that needed to be handled.
Author:
Dr. Medrano is kind, compassionate and understanding. He takes the time to listen to you and does not ignore what you say. He is the best doctor I see and I trust him completely. I wish other doctors were like him.
Author:
Dr Medrano delivered my son in October of 2009 and was a wonderful doctor.... He was viceroy knowledgeable and loving! He card so much for me and my baby...I truly love him
Author:
Dr. Medrano has been my doctor for 21 years. He is so knowledgable and caring. I had went to high risk specialist prior to Knowing Dr Medrano and she said she had never seen my situation. She had me so nervouse and concerned. I came to Dr Medrano for a second opinion and he knew exactly what it was and resolved the concern with ease. He then became my Dr for 21 years! Excellent doctor.
Author:
I've been a patient for almost 15 years! Dr. Medrano is very informative about anything going on. He explains everything in a way you understand and he'll be sure to ask if you have any questions! His entire staff has always been a pleasure to accommodate any questions or services needed!
Author:
Dr. Medrano is my angel sent from Heaven!!! He saved my mom from server complications when I was 15 years old and now that I am 34 he has saved mine. After he delivered both of my children years later I began to have server pain and complications (endometriosis stage 4 and later an ovarian cyst of 8cm). I was afraid and had endless pain. I trusted Dr. Medrano with his judgement in my health and now I'm glad I did. His surgeries are a work of God that has brought me to peace again.
Author:
Dr. Medrano has been taking care of me for 9 years. He's very professional, caring, and trustworthy.
Author:
Dr Medrano is an excellent doctor, I have been seeing him for 15+ years. He has performed various surgeries and the outcomes have been absolutely wonderful. He is very attentive to your personal needs, and takes the time to explain and listen to your needs. Awesome doctor.