Dr. Carlos Licon, MD

Dr. Carlos Licon, MD

Family Medicine  |
Dr. Carlos Licon, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in San Antonio, TX. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 15 years.

8230 N Loop 1604 W Ste 218

San Antonio, TX 78249

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Licon

Dr. Licon's Experience

Dr. Licon's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Confusion
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Tobacco Use Disorder

• Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)

• Univ Of Co Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2002

Dr. Licon has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Licon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Licon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Licon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Licon to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Licon's Performance
in San Antonio, TX |
I visited with Dr. Licon for the first time for a yearly physical after switching to a new insurance and to establish a new PCP relationship. I am very pleased with my selection in Dr. Licon and I have no reservations scheduling future appointments with him as needed. The office staff are very welcoming from the moment I walked in the door and until I walked out. Dr. Licon himself was incredibly easy to talk to and helped me understand any question I had as well as what to keep an eye out for.
in San Antonio, TX |
I appreciate Dr. Licon explaining in detail the results of my blood test and ultra sound.
San Antonio, TX |
Attentive, inquisitive, sensitive, observant, excellent listener, responds instantly to patient input & concerns.
in San Antonio, TX |
I was very impressed with both Dr. Licon and his staff. From the front office to the back office, they were all great!
Universal City, TX |
Dr. Licon is the worst doctor.He doesnt care to listen to what you have to say. He does not get the info in your chart correct. I had to come in the next day so i can recieve a shot. The girls up front are so ignorant,& rude. Once i finally got called to get my shot the nurse giving me my shot spilt the liquid on me, come to find out the doctor was yelling cause she wasnt suppose to give me the shot. I had questions and the doctor yelled and said i dont want to see her. Im not going to see her.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr Licon is very thorough and professional during his examination of me. He inquired about my stay at hospital as soon as he walked into exam room and that showed me he walked in prepared. I recommended him to my sister and she is also extremely pleased with him. His staff is excellent!
in San Antonio, TX |
Staff and office are friendly and knowledgeable. Quick and Easy to make appointments and check in. Dr. Licon's patient interaction and communication enables him to tailor treatment. He and his staff work hard to delivery first class health care.
in San Antonio, TX |
The from. Desk staff was amazing. The nurse that did my vitals began reading my medical history out loud while we were in the hallway getting my vitals which made me uncomfortable. The doctor came in and adjusted my medications but didn't seem to care about my insomnia as he stopped that medication and informed me we'd revisit it in a month. Am I not supposed to sleep well for the next 4 weeks? Also, he was listed as a PCP in my insurance app, but he never even asked about any of my other concer
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Licon gives you his undivided attention and actually cares about you. He definitely follows up on your health issues and celebrates your success. He is absolutely wonderful and I highly recommend him. He is truly invested in the health of his patients.
in San Antonio, TX |
A wonderful Doctor! Actually listens and genuinely wants to help. Not only did he help find the right medications for me, he also provided non-medicinal suggestions to managing my symptoms. His patience and empathy help provide excellent care. I'm definitely referring his care to family and friends.
in San Antonio, TX |
I've been visiting MedFirst and personally seeing Dr.Lincon for a little over a year now and I have to say without a doubt he is one of the best providers. Dr. Licon is not only professional but extremely friendly and intelligent. Being a female it's important to me that I feel comfortable discussing my "lady issues." Whether the visit concerns my physical or emotional well being he has been 100% supportive and gives me excellent care/advice each and every time. Would definitely recommend him!
Have you seen Dr. Carlos Licon, MD?
Are you Dr. Licon?