Dr. Carlos Lara, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Carlos Lara, MD
Dr. Carlos Lara, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Ocala, FL. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Lara is affiliated with West Marion Community Hospital, Ocala Regional Medical Center and Munroe Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Lara's Care Philosophy

My practice philosophy is to treat patients as I would want my family members treated by their healthcare provider. We committed to providing our patients with the safest, highest-quality, most satisfying care possible.

Dr. Lara's Experience

See how Dr. Lara's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lara

Dr. Lara accepts 31 insurance carriers

Dr. Lara is now accepting new patients
Ocala Office8599 SW Highway 200
Ocala, FL 34481
(352) 861-0043Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Lara has admitting privileges.

Dr. Lara's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lara to family and friends
Dr. Lara Says:

Thank you for allowing me to take care of you. I appreciate your time in submitting a review of our service. If you received great service and attention, please tell a friend. If you did not, please don't hesitate to tell me or my management staff. We are committed in providing you the best care.

Dr. Lara's Performance
in Ocala, Fl. 34481 |
He is very understanding and takes the time to listen to your concerns. If he isn't sure of what's wrong he will send you out to someone who specializes in that field. Over the past few years I have sent many of my friends to him.
Dr. Lara is a very good Doctor
in Tampa, FL |
Dr Lara is amazing. He takes his time so don't mind the wait. Everyone gets the time they all deserve.
in Ocala, Fl. |
Very professional, considerate, thorough, knowledgeable. Really listens to patient. Explains all medical thoroughly. The best doctor .
in Ocala, FL |
Dr. Lara is astute, caring and devoted to the highest standard of patient care.
in Ocala, FL |
Dr.Lara is always pleasant and willing to listen and help.
in Ocala, FL |
Dr. Lara is the finest doctor I have ever encountered. Dr Lara is always willing to listen and provides kind, professional, forthright advice. In the many years I have been a patient of his, Dr. Lara's diagnosis' has aways been accurate as are his treatments; never more than necessary simply constantly appropriate, producing consistently positive results. Dr. Lara is a fine Doctor, his demeanor and personality are perfect for his busy practice. Accolades for Dr. Lara and fine staff.
in Ocala, FL |
If you are looking for a wonderful doctor, look no further. Dr. Carlos Lara is a compassionate, caring doctor who will listen to your complaints and will help medically in any way possible. He is a very kind man who cares deeply about all his patients. I completely trust him with all my health care needs. He is one of a kind.
in Ocala, FL |
Every appointment with Dr. Lara is always a very positive experience. He is prompt, caring and listens to my concerns. Whenever I am sick he is always available and because he knows my medical history he provides me with the care I need. The best part of having Dr Lara as my doctor is I"m not a number to him, he knows who I am every time I see him. His staff is extremely professional and warm. Dr Lara and his staff give outstanding care.
in Ocala, FL |
Dr. Lara and his staff have always been professional, courteous and generally concerned about our health. His staff has always been prompt at addressing referrals and prescription renewals. My husband and I have been very pleased with the attention we have received from Dr. Lara and his staff.
in Ocala, FL |
He listens to what you say and explains why he is doing something or recommending something. He is thorough and friendly. He is interested in you and helping you to be better.
in Ocala, FL |
I have been seeing Dr. Lara for several years. I have always found him to listen my concerns and to immediately have a plan for a solution. I recently went in with severe pain in my hip area. He correctly diagnosed it as not a hip problem but a spinal nerve issue. A solution was provided and I had immedate lasting relief.
in Ocala, FL |
I was looking for a doctor that really cares about me and my health issues, and I finally found Dr. Lara. He is a great doctor; he shows me that really care for my health, since I started with him my health issues has been under control. The waiting time can be sometimes a little long but at the end of the visit I know that I was treated with the care the way I deserve.
in Ocala, FL |
Dr. Lara?s office is very welcoming to any patient. The staff is very nice and friendly always with a smile. His office atmosphere is excellent from check in to check out. This doctor is very lovely and caring he takes his time to answer my questions and concerns. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone looking for a good and caring primary care physician. I?m positive anyone that chooses him will love him as well as I do.
in Ocala, FL |
Dr Lara seemed to have his own agenda for how the visit was going to proceed. I had blood drawn at his office 3 days before my appt., and he hae the results, but I did not get a copy of these results. He talked about me being very low in Vitamin B12, but did not give me any numbers; similarly, he said my total cholesterol was high, but again, no numeric results. The feeling I got was that he did not want me, the patient, as a discussion partner. I doubt I would go to him for a problem.
Have you seen Dr. Carlos Lara, MD?
Are you Dr. Lara?

Compare Dr. Lara

Dr. Lara's Care Philosophy

Dr. Lara says...

Dr. Lara's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Lara has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Lara's Board Certifications

Peruvian Medical Society

Completed in 1987

National Higher University Of San Marcos / Academy Of Human Medicine

Graduated in 1982

Dr. Lara does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lara and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage