Dr. Carlos Labrador, MD

Dr. Carlos Labrador, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Carlos Labrador, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Saint Petersburg, FL. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Labrador is affiliated with St. Petersburg General Hospital, Northside Hospital &Tampa Bay Heart Institute, Palms of Pasadena Hospital and Bayfront Medical Center.

Labrador Primary Care Center

6775 Crosswinds Dr N

Saint Petersburg, FL 33710

• WellCare

Learn about Dr. Labrador

Dr. Labrador offers the highest standard of care in a pleasant and caring environment. The staff members are dedicated to offering the same highest quality comprehensive healthcare for you and your family.

Dr. Labrador's Experience

Dr. Labrador's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Depression
  • Dizziness
  • Empyema
  • Hemorrhoids
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Phlebitis and Thrombophlebitis

• Bayfront Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Bayfront Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Labrador has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Labrador does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Labrador and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Labrador's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Labrador to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Labrador's Performance
Great doctor
Nurses are nice, but that's about it. PA's are completely incompetent, and so is the Doctor. If your health is important to you, you better look elsewhere where you actually get to see a doctor instead of a physician assist. Zero stars if there was a choice
in Gulfport, FL |
Best doctor practice Dr. Carlos Labrador MD and staff are wonderful. I receive the best care every time I go there!
in Miami, FL |
The BEST doctor ever. He's very caring and compassionate. The office is very clean and the staff is incredible! He REALLY cares for us, patients. GOD Bless you all!
in Gulfport |
YOU MUST KNOW THAT YOU ARE ONE OF THE MOST POSITIVE INFLUENCES IN OUR LIFE!. WE LOVE YOUR PATIENT MANNER, YOUR ABILITY TO DIAGNOSE AND FIX, OR SUGGEST A SPECIALIST. THE NEW FACILITY IS AN "EXTRAVAGANZA"" AND READY FOR ONE AND ALL!! YOUR STAFF IS COURTEOUS, CARING ,AND EFFICIENT. WE ARE STILL SWIMMING, PLAYING SHUFFLEBOARD, WALKING, AND CUDDLING AT 85 AND 90 DUE TO DR. LABRADOR'S GREAT CARE!! JANE AND lEW LAMB.
in St Petersburg, FL |
I wrote a prior review, but unable to edit. Update: I got a second opinion/lab-test and reviewed old lab records and it turns out that my hemoglobin levels are dangerously low (7.2). My last visit I was lectured on how 'inappropriate' my online review was and he told me that I can stop taking medicine if I want to. No apologies at all, poor medical knowledge, just excuses. His office bombarded me with text/phone/email to take down online review. This is algorithm medicine - very dangerous!
in St Petersburg, FL |
Dr. Labrador and his Physicians are absolutely amazing! They take there time and really care about their patients.
ST PETERSBURG, FL |
DR LABRADOR IS ONE OF THE MOST COMPASSIONATE AND CARING PHYSICIANS I HAVE EVER HAD. I RECOMMEND ANYONE TO COME SEE HIM AND HIS STAFF
in St Petersburg, FL |
Initially i thought they were good, until I became sick. It turns out that you must be a healthy patient to be treated there. If you are sick and need the doctor that knows you and can treat you properly because they know your medical history, they will send you to urgent care. That is a slap in the face and a joke! All other doctors offices will let you come in if you are sick, except this office. Plus the receptionist was not receptive on the phone. Seems like a scam to me!
While we disagree with the accuracy of this review, it would not be appropriate to publicly discuss any patient's care and treatment at our office. Rather, we would reiterate that ever since we opened our doors, we have held to the philosophy of trying to always be available to our patients, especially when they need us the most. This has served all of our needs well for almost 13 years now.
St Petersburg, FL |
The doctor is nice but the office staff is inept. I've been trying to make an appointment with Dr. Labrador at his new office for *literally* 3 months. No one returns calls, different staff members give conflicting information, it's really ridiculous. Unprofessional, not the kind of provider I'd trust with the health of myself and my family.
St Petersburg, FL |
I liked him at first but when he called me into his office to fill out a form for my long term disability he made me feel as if I was wasting his time. He proceeded to tell me to stop obsessing over myself and that everyone has issues and problems. I found him to be very rude and unprofessional. He made and error with my dose of medication and was not able to answer many of my questions. I wish him all the best in the future but he was not for me and my family.
in Tampa, FL |
Great doctor and extenders. Love the staff....office so clean all the time!!
in Clearwater, FL |
Very, very personal and caring doctor and staff members. Highly recommend!
in St Petersburg, FL |
Very personal and caring doctor and staff. Highly recommend.
Have you seen Dr. Carlos Labrador, MD?

Visit Dr. Labrador