Dr. Carlos Jurado, MD

Dr. Carlos Jurado, MD

Gynecology  ·
Dr. Carlos Jurado, MD is a gynecology specialist in Coral Springs, FL and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine, Medical Sciences Campus and specializes in gynecology and emergency medicine.

8880 Royal Palm Blvd Ste 100

Coral Springs, FL 33065

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Jurado

See how frequently Dr. Jurado performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
C-Section
high

Dr. Jurado's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Jurado "Comprehensive OB/GYN cares for women of all generations. We have been serving South Florida since 1996 and we want to be your choice for health care for gynecological and pregnancy needs."

• Gynecology

• San Juan City Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1987
  • San Juan City Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1990

Dr. Jurado has no media or publications listed.

• Creole

Dr. Jurado does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jurado and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jurado's Reviews

3.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jurado to family and friends

Dr. Jurado's Performance

GOOD

I have been a patient of Dr. Jurado for the past 11 years and so; I had my first and only baby with him which was a c-seccion and I feel I can trust his professionalism, experience and expertise . He takes the time to review your medical history every time you visit, always goes over everything and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr Jurado, takes the time to review your history every time you visit, always goes over everything and makes sure you have all your questions answered, looks like is very organize. I had my first baby with him and it was a c-seccion. I am seeing him for my second baby and because I feel I can trust...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have being seen different Drs. Before Dr. Jurado. And no one was as helpful as him. With Dr. Jurado I have an explanation about my health issues. He help me to understand what I was feeling and why, and of course find the solution for it. He is a caring person, a dedicated about his patients...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0