Dr. Carlos Haro, DO

Dr. Carlos Haro, DO

Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy  |
Male
Dr. Carlos Haro, DO is an osteopathic manipulative therapy doctor who practices in Pembroke Pines, FL. He has been practicing for 14 years.

603 N Flamingo Rd Ste 150

Pembroke Pines, FL 33028

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Haro

Dr. Haro's Experience

Dr. Haro's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy
  • Board certified in Family Practice/OMT

• Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy

• Family Practice/OMT
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians*

• Hormone Imbalance

• Nova Southeastern University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2003

Dr. Haro has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Haro does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Haro and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Haro's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Haro to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Haro's Performance
    GOOD
in Pembroke Pines, Fl |
Absolutely terrible. Th office staff is very nice. Whenever I come in for my appointment, I always wait 30-40 minutes before being seen! I wait 30 minutes in the waiting room then 20 in the eam room! When he does come in, he sees me for five minutes before giving me a prescription and leave. I have had to reschedule my early November appointment THREE times because he "wasn't in". You have to come in for the littlest things that a 5 minute phone conversation would solve! WOULD NOT RECOMMEND.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr.Haro has been my doctor for over two years and I don't know why I didn't find a new doctor along time ago, I have waited up to three hours for him and once he's in the room I'm totally pissed because I have been dealing with severe pain for over seven years do to nerve pain after two spinal surgeries and he said I'm unstable. If you waited three hours to see a doctor you'd be upset too. I was not there for pain medicine I was there for a alternative way to not suffer every day.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
This was my first time coming to Dr Haro office. My appointment was for 2:30. I was told that Dr. Haro was running late and would be in the office by 3:00. Waited in the room for over an hour and the Dr. Haro never showed up. My appointed ended with me asking for my co-pay to be refunded, and me leaving the facility at 4:50. Dr. Haro never came to the office. I left with out being seen and a lot of unanswered health concerns. I would not recommend this facility to anyone.
in Davie, FL |
This doctor is absolutely the worst, most unprofessional doctor that I have ever scene. After making me wait for an hour and a half he comes into the room like it's no big deal he is finally seeing me after and hour and a half. When I complain he doesn't apologize he just says this is the medical field and if I don't like it I could get another doctor. When I got upset the way he talked to me he said you know what i chose not to see you as a doctor. I would not recommend him to anyone.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Haro is an excelent doctor. He is friendly, kind, and able to communicate in a thoughtful, clear manner, he listens with genuine attention and proceeds to the best recommendations. Dr. Haro treated me in an emergency of pain and handled excellently. I am very happy to have him as my primary care physician.
Have you seen Dr. Carlos Haro, DO?
Are you Dr. Haro?