Dr. Carlos Garcia, MD

Anesthesiology •  Male • Age 63

Dr. Garcia

Premiere Pain Care

2435 W Oak St Ste 103 Denton, TX 76201

Dr. Carlos Garcia, MD is an anesthesiology specialist in Denton, TX. He specializes in anesthesiology.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Anesthesiologists in your area

Dr. Garcia accepts

Dr. Garcia accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
CompBenefits Corp.
Advantage Plus
Dental Access Plan
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Garcia treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Garcia's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Garcia

3.7

Dr. Garcia?
Dr. Garcia's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Carlos Garcia, MD
Dr Garcia and his staff are awesome. He has leading edge technology experience. His procedure s are awesome i had back.leg and hip pain he helped me with all of it I would highly recommend him Thanks jill
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlos Garcia, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Garcia's for the last 10 years. An athlete and mother of two, I have healed with success only because he uses the most advanced regenerative medicine interventions the US. He is passionate, ethical, and his great sense of humor compliments his caliber and credentials. The Regenerative Spine and Joint Institute (his facility) is truly a state of the art. I always feel comfortable, safe, and well taken care of by him and his outstanding team of professionals.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlos Garcia, MD?
Dr. Garcia is amazing. He completely fixed my back. It has been three years since my procedure and I am still pain free. The office staff is great as well. I trust Dr. Garcia so much that I had him see my 19 year old daughter who had neck problems. She feels great now.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlos Garcia, MD?
I would give zero stars if I could. I contracted meningitis from Dr. Garcia's procedure. When they called the day after the procedure to "check up" on me I told them my symptoms. Dr. Garcia never even got on the phone and his assistant told me it was probably just the flu. Luckily, I didn't listen to this advice and I went to the emergency room where I had a 102 degree fever at time of admittance, and it was only going up. Besides the poor care I received the office staff was rude and unhelpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlos Garcia, MD?
I have known quit a few medical professionals see him for their pain and injection (that says a lot!). Finally had my discrogram last week, the staffs were wonderful and took good care of me. Lisa, the office manager, made sure all my records were there at my consultation and she is very accommodating to getting me scheduled for all my procedures. I just wish I went to them long time ago.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlos Garcia, MD?
DR. GARCIA AND HIS ENTIRE STAFF TOOK CARE OF ME AND MY PAIN AS IF I WERE FAMILY. HE EXPLAINED WHY I WAS FEELING THE PAIN AND EXACTLY WHAT HE WOULD DO TO RELEIVE IT. JUST A FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE FROM START TO FINISH. WHEN DR. GARCIA TELLS YOU HE CAN HELP YOU, DON'T WAIT ANOTHER DAY.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlos Garcia, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Garcia?

• Anesthesiology

• Bruce M. Cherkala award in Clinical Research in Anesthesiology at the University of Illinois Hospital, 1985

Premiere Pain Care