Dr. Carlos Farias, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 52

Dr. Farias

InsideLook MD of Chicago

3050 Finley Rd Ste 300b Downers Grove, IL 60515

Dr. Carlos Farias, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Downers Grove, IL and has over 24 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio medical school in 1997. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Farias to book an appointment.

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Farias with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Edward Hospital - Main Campus.

Make an appointment at Edward Hospital - Main Campus today at (630) 506-5814.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Edward Hospital - Main Campus.

Dr. Farias' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Farias

4.5

Dr. Farias?
  • Listened & answered questions (21)
  • Office environment (21)
  • Appointment scheduling (20)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (3)
  • Appointment was rushed (2)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (2)
El doctor carlos farias es un excelente doctor hace un trabajo muy bonito y muy profecional, y maravilloso y todo su equipo de trabajo ni se diga son todas muy amables,excelentes personas, hacen sentir a uno en confianza de verdad que lo super recomiendo????
Dec 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlos Farias, MD?
Very knowledgeable surgeon, he’s staff and him makes your procedure smoth and pleasant. Recommend 100%
Sam – Dec 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlos Farias, MD?
Es un excelente médico y su equipo de profesionistas de la más alta calidad . Súper recomendable!
Oct 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlos Farias, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Carlos L. Farias. He performed my neck lift and the results are well beyond my expectations. He did an excellent job. I am very pleased. He is very professional and very knowledgeable. He explained the procedure in detail and explained what I should expect and he was 100% correct. I am very happy and I can't thank him enough.
LindaL in Bolingbrook, IL – Dec 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlos Farias, MD?
Dr. Farias is very personable and makes you feel comfortable - like you have known him a long time. I was apprehensive about having a tummy tuck done, but after my initial consultation with him I decided to take the plunge. He was very detailed in explaining what I needed to have done and the procedure itself. I am so HAPPY I went through with the procedure. Dr. Farias gave me back the confidence I haven’t had for years. I love how I look again! I enjoy wearing skirts and dresses again, I haven’
LA in Chicago, IL – Aug 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlos Farias, MD?
Dr Farias gave me exactly what I was looking for! His professional expertise, kind attentiveness and wonderful staff made my face procedure the best thing I have ever done for myself. Thank you over and over again, Dr Farias! And a special note of gratitude as well to Dr. Paresi, for the fantastic work he did for me in bringing youth back to my hands! I am so grateful to all there!
K.K. in Downers Grove, IL – Aug 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlos Farias, MD?
I came to have Dr. Farias removed my double chin and not only once but he did it twice because the first time was not successful and I came back to him to give him a chance to correct it but failed. I been through so much pain on both times. I paid a lot of money and went through a lot of pain for him to cut through behind my ears and nothing happen. Dr. Farias should loose his license as he does not know what he is doing and giving false hope to people like.
Chicago, IL – Aug 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlos Farias, MD?
Hi, I am a 58 yr old woman. I had the bags under my eyes, extra skin on my eyelids, beginning to get jowls , and a sagging turkey neck. I hated looking in the mirror. No matter how much I rested or what I wore I just didn’t feel good about myself. Dr. Farias did a face & neck lift and took care of my upper eyelids & bags. I am currently 5 weeks out, and love the new me! I look rested & at least 10 years younger! Dr. Farias & the staff at InsideLook MD are amazing! I could not be happier!
Grace in Downers Grove, IL – Aug 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlos Farias, MD?
I love the dr.farias jr he is very friendliness
wednesday akins in chicago – Aug 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlos Farias, MD?
Dr. Farias made me feel so much better about how I looked, therefore felt. The work done was natural looking and was almost painless. Dr. Farias and his staff made me feel comfortable and confident. I am so grateful for the excellent outcome and pleasant experience. I would recommend him for anyone considering having procedures done to go ahead and do it and I am sure they will as happy as I was with the results.
Jeanne Venn in St Louis, MO – Mar 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlos Farias, MD?
Dr. Farias is an excellent physician! He treated me with comfort and ease during my consultation. He answered all of my questions and didn't rush me through when i asked questions in regards to my to my concerns and my recovery after the procedure. My results were better than I anticipated especially when I did as he instructed me by following my pre-op and post-op instructions. Similar procedures were performed by Dr. Farias on my Aunt, cousin and 2 sisters as well as several of my friends!
Gina Lee Kister in St. Louis, MO – Mar 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlos Farias, MD?
I think the most important thing to know is that Dr. Farias truly cares about his patients. He is always in the moment with you taking the time to carefully review all of your options and expected results. I always felt like we were a team making the best decision together. It was extremely important to him that we were always on the same page every step of the process. What a really refreshing approach. I would recommend him to anyone considering a rejuvenation procedure.
Erica orrison in St Louis, MO – Mar 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlos Farias, MD?
Dr. Farias performed laser surgery on me, and I could not be more pleased with the experience! At 49 years of age, I began to receive numerous compliments on my skin for the first time in my life, and I credit it all of that to Dr. Farias and skin laser surgery. His bedside manner, along with his skills are A+++!!! A wonderful doctor! I could not be happier with the results. I will definitely return to him for more work in the future. Thank you, Dr. Farias!
Ceci Thomas in Lees Summit, MO – Mar 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlos Farias, MD?
Dr Farias is not only a very caring, personable and compassionate Doctor, but is highly skilled. My results were beyond my wildest expectations, and I still marvel at his artistry after 10 years when I look in the mirror! In addition, his staff is top. They are all incredibly attentive and timely. My experience with Dr Farias and staff is the best of any doctor experience I've had in my 73 years.
Linda Johnson in Wheaton, IL – Mar 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlos Farias, MD?
I would and have recommended Dr Farais to friends who have already made appointments after seeing my results.
Sandy Fleming in Beloit, Wisconsin – Mar 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlos Farias, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Farias?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery