Dr. Carlos Farias Jr, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 50

Dr. Farias Jr

InsideLook MD of Chicago

3050 Finley Rd # 300B Downers Grove, IL 60515

Dr. Carlos Farias Jr, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Downers Grove, IL and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio in 1997 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Farias Jr' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Farias Jr

4.5

Dr. Farias Jr?
Dr. Farias Jr' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Carlos Farias Jr, MD
El doctor carlos farias es un excelente doctor hace un trabajo muy bonito y muy profecional, y maravilloso y todo su equipo de trabajo ni se diga son todas muy amables,excelentes personas, hacen sentir a uno en confianza de verdad que lo super recomiendo????
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlos Farias Jr, MD?
Very knowledgeable surgeon, he’s staff and him makes your procedure smoth and pleasant. Recommend 100%
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlos Farias Jr, MD?
Es un excelente médico y su equipo de profesionistas de la más alta calidad . Súper recomendable!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlos Farias Jr, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Carlos L. Farias. He performed my neck lift and the results are well beyond my expectations. He did an excellent job. I am very pleased. He is very professional and very knowledgeable. He explained the procedure in detail and explained what I should expect and he was 100% correct. I am very happy and I can't thank him enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlos Farias Jr, MD?
Dr. Farias is very personable and makes you feel comfortable - like you have known him a long time. I was apprehensive about having a tummy tuck done, but after my initial consultation with him I decided to take the plunge. He was very detailed in explaining what I needed to have done and the procedure itself. I am so HAPPY I went through with the procedure. Dr. Farias gave me back the confidence I haven’t had for years. I love how I look again! I enjoy wearing skirts and dresses again, I haven’
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlos Farias Jr, MD?
Dr Farias gave me exactly what I was looking for! His professional expertise, kind attentiveness and wonderful staff made my face procedure the best thing I have ever done for myself. Thank you over and over again, Dr Farias! And a special note of gratitude as well to Dr. Paresi, for the fantastic work he did for me in bringing youth back to my hands! I am so grateful to all there!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlos Farias Jr, MD?
I came to have Dr. Farias removed my double chin and not only once but he did it twice because the first time was not successful and I came back to him to give him a chance to correct it but failed. I been through so much pain on both times. I paid a lot of money and went through a lot of pain for him to cut through behind my ears and nothing happen. Dr. Farias should loose his license as he does not know what he is doing and giving false hope to people like.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlos Farias Jr, MD?
Hi, I am a 58 yr old woman. I had the bags under my eyes, extra skin on my eyelids, beginning to get jowls , and a sagging turkey neck. I hated looking in the mirror. No matter how much I rested or what I wore I just didn’t feel good about myself. Dr. Farias did a face & neck lift and took care of my upper eyelids & bags. I am currently 5 weeks out, and love the new me! I look rested & at least 10 years younger! Dr. Farias & the staff at InsideLook MD are amazing! I could not be happier!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlos Farias Jr, MD?
I love the dr.farias jr he is very friendliness
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlos Farias Jr, MD?
Dr. Farias made me feel so much better about how I looked, therefore felt. The work done was natural looking and was almost painless. Dr. Farias and his staff made me feel comfortable and confident. I am so grateful for the excellent outcome and pleasant experience. I would recommend him for anyone considering having procedures done to go ahead and do it and I am sure they will as happy as I was with the results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlos Farias Jr, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Farias Jr?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

2001
1998
1997

Dr. Farias Jr accepts

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Farias Jr' experience treating your condition or procedure