Dr. Carlos Coro, DDS
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Carlos Coro, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

3299 Ponce De Leon Blvd Coral Gables, FL 33134 Get Directions

Dr. Carlos Coro, DDS is an dentist who practices in Coral Gables, FL. He is 55 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Coro's Experience

Visiting Dr. Coro

Dr. Coro accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Coro's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Coro to family and friends
Dr. Coro's Performance
in Hollywood, FL |
Amazing Dentist. He took out my wisdom teeth and even called me at night to check on me. Very nice and doesn't make you wait.
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Coro removed four of my wisdom teeth. He was aware of how nervous I was and was very comforting in my consultation, before, and following surgery. There was an issue with one of my wisdom teeth and my bone (that was painful - and out of his control), but the other three that he removed healed very quickly, and there wasn't much discomfort. I wish they had all been that way - I would have been off and running! He called the night of the surgery to check in and make sure that I was ok. He offe
Miami, FL |
Dr. Coro removed my wisdom tooth painlessly (I was awake) and efficiently. I healed quickly with almost no pain. Dr. Coro explained the procedure well and called to follow up the night of the procedure. Dr. Coro made what could have been a horrible experience a walk in the park. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Miami, Florida |
My son had all four wisdom teeth plus an extra tooth removed by Dr. Coro on the Friday before the Martin Luther King holiday and he had a wonderful experience. By Tuesday he was ready to return to school. Had it not been for the holiday he could have gone back on Monday. The swelling was minimal and the pain was as to be expected but not any worse. The surgery and recovery went smoothly. Dr. Coro is excellent and his staff was very knowledgeable and caring. I would highly recommend him.
in Miami |
Dr. Coro is kind, professional and knowledgeable. His office is clean and his staff if excellent. He removed my daughter's 4 wisdom teeth and not only gave me his cell phone in case of an emergency but he also called our home the night of the surgery to make sure she was doing okay. I would highly recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. Carlos Coro, DDS?
Are you Dr. Coro?

Compare Dr. Coro

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Coro's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Coro does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Coro and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Coro does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Coro and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Coro does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Coro and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.