Dr. Carlos Borge, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry •  Male • Age 65

Dr. Borge

Carlos A Borge MD

80 S Tuttle Ave Ste 110 Sarasota, FL 34237

Dr. Carlos Borge, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Sarasota, FL and has been practicing for 43 years. He graduated from Universidad De Guadalajara, Centro Universitario De Ciencias De La Salud in 1977 and specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Adolescent Psychiatrists & Pediatric Psychiatrists in your area

• Friendly Staff
    Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Dr. Borge accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Borge's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Borge's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Borge

3.8

Dr. Borge?
Dr. Borge's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Carlos Borge, MD
Over-prescribes heavily, was put on medication that did not fit my inaccurate diagnosis and left me with permanent side-effects. Failed to do any physiological testing to explore the medical reasons for my symptoms and refused to acknowledge the validity of any PNI research.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlos Borge, MD?
Dr. Borge cares for my children. Our lives were in chaos before Dr. Borge, when pediatricians "with a special interest in behavior problems" were diagnosing and treating my children. Dr. Borge thoroughly and compassionately and correctly diagnosed my children, without being overwhelmed like other doctors who tried, and he carefully monitored their response to treatment. My children's care is complex, but I left each appointment armed with knowledge and a sense of the "bigger picture" to be th
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlos Borge, MD?
Dr Borge is hard to review. He's smart and kind. But he will over drug you. He doesn't know how to deprescribe. If you have an emergency he will help. He pushes too many drugs though. I don't know. I wouldn't send anyone there but I think he's well intended. His over prescribing almost killed me and disabled me for years. But he did help with some paperwork. Hard to say.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlos Borge, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Borge for over 4 years. He helped me from a situation where I was misdiagnosed and on inadequate medication to being more stable than I believed was possible. He is very good at explaining med choices and listens to concerns. He is very good at responding and dealing with a crisis situation during and after his normal office hours. He even *encourages* me to call him after hours if I'm having a problem. A great doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlos Borge, MD?
I am met with at least a dozen psychiatrists. Dr. Borge is without question, the best. He is simply very good at what he does. And he is a nice guy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlos Borge, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Borge?

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry