Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Carlos Bolden, MD
Dr. Carlos Bolden, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Granger, IN. He is 36 years old and has been practicing for 9 years. Dr. Bolden is affiliated with Memorial Hospital of South Bend.

14950 State Road 23

Granger, IN 46530

• Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Bolden

Dr. Bolden's Experience

Dr. Bolden's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Endometriosis
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Uterine Prolapse
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Yeast Infections

• C-Section
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Fetal Monitoring
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Washington University, St Louis
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2003
  • Nwu Fienberg Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2008
  • Duke University Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2009
  • Duke University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012

Dr. Bolden has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bolden does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bolden and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bolden's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bolden to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Bolden's Performance
in Mishawaka, IN |
Dr. Bolden and Janelle are the best duo there is. I have never waited more than 5 minutes, and am always politely greeted in the waiting room. I started my pregnancy at a different office and switched to Dr. Bolden after a friend told me of their experiences with him. I have never felt rushed, and all of my questions have always been answered. I've had 20+ appointments over the past two years and have never left questioning whether I had the right doctor. Could not recommend him highly enough!
South Bend, IN |
Dr. Bolden is a fantastic doctor. He answers all of my questions and puts my mind at ease. Dr. Bolden is very thorough and easy to talk to about medical issues. I've lived in several cities and he's the best OB/GYN I've had.
Thank you so much for your positive comment. I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to post a review regarding my care. I hope that I can continue to meet and exceed your expectations.
in South Bend, IN |
Recently I was seen by Dr. Carlos R. Bolden at South Bend Clinic, Granger. I can’t say enough good things about Dr. Bolden. He made me feel safe, cared for, and comfortable. He certainly made a frightening experience less stressful for me. I would like to thank you for all of your kindness and patience. You’re more than a good Doctor; I also value the fact that you were a great listener. Again, thanks for your warmth, humor, care and attention!
Thank you so much for your review, Ms. Dotson. It is very refreshing to read such warm and heartfelt responses. It truly makes my day. I am so happy that I was able to provide you with excellent care.
Niles, MI |
Dr. Bolden and his everyone practice is amazing. The front desk staff remember me by name. His nurse is great and always friendly. Both he and his nurse welcome my questions and always make me feel at ease. He communicates very well and is personable. I appreciate very much that he always runs on time. I have been going to him for a few years now and he has never been late! I recommend he and his practice to anyone looking.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my practice. We understand that your time is valuable, and, with rare exception, we try to run on time. Of course, since I am an obstetrician, there are some call days that are unpredictable with patients in labor, so we sincerely appreciate patients' understanding and flexibility on these days.
in Granger, IN |
I've had 5 OBGYN's in my lifetime, and Dr. Bolden is easily the best. He's actually the best doctor I've had, period. Not only is he extremely knowledgeable and skillful, he has a wonderful bedside manner, which is so important. He always runs on time, is easy to get an appointment with, and I never feel rushed. His staff mirrors his high level of customer service and concern for patients. I highly recommend him.
Thank you, Joanne. Your comments mean so much to me and to my practice. It truly validates what we are trying to do on a daily basis ... provide high-quality obstetric and gynecologic care to the women of Michiana and surrounding areas.
South Bend, IN |
I highly recommend Dr. Bolden! I usually dread going to these appointments and was nervous to take a chance on a new ob/gyn but am glad to have found an excellent doctor. He actually read my file and was accommodating and thoughtful. He listens, and answers questions. I had a refreshingly pleasant experience all- around.
Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you "taking a chance" with me, and I am glad that you were pleasantly surprised! :)
in Granger, IN |
One character trait that sticks out when I think of Dr. Bolden is his kindness. He is always willing to sit and explain answers to all my questions. I've never felt rushed out of his office or brushed off when his time,I'm sure is spread thin. In addition, you can tell he is passionate about his career and very well educated. He is a fantastic OBGYN!
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, Ashley. I sincerely appreciate your kind words, and I hope that I continue to meet your expectations in the years to come.
He has an energy of a real physician. Talks clearly what is needed in critical condition. Has direct eye contact to the patient. He dedicates time to answer all patient's questions and talks through all potential risks. Great personality and excellent doctor.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my care. Just as with any profession, it is comments such as these that really keep us going as physicians. Knowing that we have made a difference for at least one patient, and that our efforts are appreciated.
Have you seen Dr. Carlos Bolden, MD?

Visit Dr. Bolden