Dr. Carlos Bolden, MD

Dr. Carlos Bolden, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male

South Bend Clinic 14950 State Road 23 Granger, IN 46530 Get Directions

Dr. Carlos Bolden, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Granger, IN. He is 36 years old and has been practicing for 9 years. Dr. Bolden is affiliated with Memorial Hospital of South Bend.

Dr. Bolden's Experience

See how Dr. Bolden's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bolden

Dr. Bolden accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Bolden has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bolden's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bolden to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Bolden's Performance
in South Bend, IN |
Recently I was seen by Dr. Carlos R. Bolden at South Bend Clinic, Granger. I can’t say enough good things about Dr. Bolden. He made me feel safe, cared for, and comfortable. He certainly made a frightening experience less stressful for me. I would like to thank you for all of your kindness and patience. You’re more than a good Doctor; I also value the fact that you were a great listener. Again, thanks for your warmth, humor, care and attention!
Niles, MI |
Dr. Bolden and his everyone practice is amazing. The front desk staff remember me by name. His nurse is great and always friendly. Both he and his nurse welcome my questions and always make me feel at ease. He communicates very well and is personable. I appreciate very much that he always runs on time. I have been going to him for a few years now and he has never been late! I recommend he and his practice to anyone looking.
in Granger, IN |
I've had 5 OBGYN's in my lifetime, and Dr. Bolden is easily the best. He's actually the best doctor I've had, period. Not only is he extremely knowledgeable and skillful, he has a wonderful bedside manner, which is so important. He always runs on time, is easy to get an appointment with, and I never feel rushed. His staff mirrors his high level of customer service and concern for patients. I highly recommend him.
South Bend, IN |
I highly recommend Dr. Bolden! I usually dread going to these appointments and was nervous to take a chance on a new ob/gyn but am glad to have found an excellent doctor. He actually read my file and was accommodating and thoughtful. He listens, and answers questions. I had a refreshingly pleasant experience all- around.
in Granger, IN |
One character trait that sticks out when I think of Dr. Bolden is his kindness. He is always willing to sit and explain answers to all my questions. I've never felt rushed out of his office or brushed off when his time,I'm sure is spread thin. In addition, you can tell he is passionate about his career and very well educated. He is a fantastic OBGYN!
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, Ashley. I sincerely appreciate your kind words, and I hope that I continue to meet your expectations in the years to come.
He has an energy of a real physician. Talks clearly what is needed in critical condition. Has direct eye contact to the patient. He dedicates time to answer all patient's questions and talks through all potential risks. Great personality and excellent doctor.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my care. Just as with any profession, it is comments such as these that really keep us going as physicians. Knowing that we have made a difference for at least one patient, and that our efforts are appreciated.
Have you seen Dr. Carlos Bolden, MD?

Compare Dr. Bolden

}

Dr. Bolden's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Malpractice claims in Indiana not available

Dr. Bolden has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bolden's Board Certifications

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Blood Disorders
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Uterine Diseases

Completed in 2009

Duke University Hospital
    Washington University, St Louis

Graduated in 2003

Dr. Bolden does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bolden and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology