Dr. Carlos Barba, MD

Dr. Carlos Barba, MD

General Surgery | Male

Carlos A. Barba, MD, PLLC 800 W Jefferson St Ste 100, Brownsville, TX 78520 Get Directions

We are proud to care for the patient as individual and not a person with a disease. We will strive to treat all our patients like they are our family, wihtout considering insurance status, sex or race.Read more

Dr. Barba's Experience

See how Dr. Barba's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Barba

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Barba has admitting privileges.

Dr. Barba's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Barba to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Barba's Performance
Brownsville, TX |
His office staff were rude and unprofessional. My husband waited 2 hours in the lobby just to have a follow-up. He ended up leaving because that was ridiculous and he needed to get back to work.
West Hartford, CT |
What can I say about Dr, Barba! I am so glad I can across this page to Bragg about the care he provided to me for over a decade here in Connecticut! Seriously the most genuine, caring Dr. I have ever met! He ALWAYS provided exquisite care to his patient and I kno MANY of them :)). We miss him very much and have heard from the great vine he continues to be so awesome in Brownsville, TX!
in Harlingen |
I had the pleasure of seeing Dr. Barba for my Gallbladder removal, not only is he a wonderful doctor his staff went out of their way to get me a appointment as soon as possible, very nice and had a wonderful experience, will recommend Dr. Barba and his staff to all my family and friends.
Bristol ct |
He nearly killed my mom her stomach was the size of a pin head she had to have her stomach streatch 5 times couldn't even hold down liquids. We tried to contact him he wouldn't return phone called.. He has a bad record in CT. Really do your research people on this doctor.. My mom only weight 177 pounds she should of never had the bypass.. other doctors said they would have never done it on her.
in Brownsville TX |
I am a very satisfied patient of Dr Barba!! I have lost 160 lbs and counting!! I could never have accomplished this weight loss on my own, and that's a fact! His staff is top notch very helpful and very nice! What are you waiting for? Change your life today before it's too late!
in Hartford, CT |
I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Barba over 10 years ago here in CT. He has performed my gastric bypass surgery in 05 and my tummy tuck 2012. They recovery rate for both surgeries was 100% and I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. B and if needed would do it all over again with him. He's and his staff were compassionate, caring and very attentive you my needs. You can not go wrong in choosing Dr. Barba and staff.
in Brownsville ,tx |
I will assume he's great based on my friends experience. BUT,I got sooo discouraged with even calling. A lady named Simona didn't want to help me with questions I had. She said I'd have to wait till they have a seminar on the 27th of this month if I needed any questions answered.I was a uneasy about this whole thing.I decided to put it off. Dr. Barda, I hope your staff doesn't treat everyone like she did to me.Thanks.Just hope I can get motivated again to call being that my friend recommended u.
Have you seen Dr. Carlos Barba, MD?
Are you Dr. Barba?

Compare Dr. Barba

Dr. Barba's Care Philosophy

Dr. Barba's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in General Surgery
  •  Board certified in Critical Care Surgery and General Surgery

Dr. Barba has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Barba's Board Certifications

McGill U/McGill U Hlth Ctr

Completed in 1991

University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine

Completed in 1993

Dr. Barba does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Barba and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• General Surgery
  • Bariatric Surgery
  • Critical Care Surgery

• Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Esophageal Surgery