Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Carla Germinario, MD
Dr. Carla Germinario, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Hackensack, NJ. She is 47 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Germinario is affiliated with Hackensack University Medical Center and Holy Name Medical Center.

15 Anderson St

• Oxford Health Plans
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Germinario

Dr. Germinario's Experience

Dr. Germinario's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

Dr. Germinario does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• University Medical School Of Debrecen
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • Jamaica Hospital Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Germinario has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Germinario has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Germinario does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Germinario and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Germinario's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Germinario to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Germinario's Performance
in Bergenfield, NJ |
I have been with Dr germinario 2years she is the best she saved my life last year by finding my cancer God bless her I recommend her to everyone Dr G is honest and down to earth
Teaneck |
I was beyond disappointed with Dr. Carla Germinario and her staff. Not just because of the long wait or the short 5 minutes she sees me each time but also because she and her staff mixed up my insurance and caused me to have a big medical bill. Be aware when they say that they know your insurance will cover something.
in Ramsey, NJ |
Love my new doctor! Thorough!
in Hacjensack, NJ |
Dr Germinario was wonderful! She helped me and my family work through my newly diagnosed breast cancer. Was thorough and caring! She treated me like family!
in Teaneck, nj |
Wonderful and caring! Great medical judgement! I would recommend her to every and anybody! Office and staff could run better and wait time is around 15-20 minutes... but she is worth the wait!
in Mahwah NJ |
Dr Germinario runs late - period. Not once, not twice but every appointment. Thought I had the remedy this and requested first appt time in the morning. My appt was schedule on a Wed for 8:30am. At 9:15 Dr Germinario had still not arrived at the office. 'She was again running late AT HOME'. Bottom line, she is inconsiderate of patients time. Choose another Physician.
Thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry about the wait times that you experienced. We are constantly trying to improve our patient's experiences and will need to make this a top priority!
in Piscataway, NJ |
Bergenfield office: The staff is very rude and judgemental creating an uncomfortable enviornment. There barely look at you and definitely make comments under their breath as well as exchange looks. She pushes for appointments for no reason because she wants the money. Also, she told me I had a sluggish thyroid... even I know and my endocrinologist confirmed that your thyroid is either fast or slow. There's no in between, my endocrinologist even called her an idiot. Worst doctor I've ever had,
NJ |
I gave Dr Germinario a poor review because she lacks medical ethics. I was admitted to the hospital and she never came to examine me. i was unable to book a follow up appointment. You can't get appointments unless you go to her office to book - when you do, you are met with patients ALL trying to get appointments! She had a bad attitude when questioned.
I am sorry that you had such difficulty in booking an appointment at the office. We will need to address this issue to ensure better patient satisfaction. Thank you for your reply.
in Oakland, NJ |
Dr Germinario is fantastic..gives great care and all the time you need. I never feel rushed. She answers all my questions and is down to earth...unlike my doctors. Highly recommend if you are in need of a primary care physician.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ |
makes me feel like family .
in Secaucus, NJ |
Dr Carla Germinario is an excellent physician , extremely thorough with excellent bedside manner. I highly recommend her for her skills and knowledge and trust her thoroughly.
Have you seen Dr. Carla Germinario, MD?

See our Internal Medicine Specialist at Hackensack University Medical Center