Dr. Carl Tandatnick, MD

Dr. Carl Tandatnick, MD

Pain Medicine Anesthesiology  |
Dr. Carl Tandatnick, MD is a pain medicine anesthesiology doctor who practices in Largo, FL. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Read his story

1301 2nd Ave SW

Largo, FL 33770

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Tandatnick

Dr. Tandatnick's Experience

Dr. Tandatnick's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pain Medicine Anesthesiology
  • Board certified in Anesthesiology

Dr. Tandatnick's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Tandatnick "Diplomate of the American Board of Pain Medicine Diplomate of the American board of Anesthesiology member of the American Academy of Pain Medicine University fellowship training in Pain Medicine"

• Pain Medicine Anesthesiology

• Hershey Med Center Pa State University College Med
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2001
  • Ny Med College Metro Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1987

Dr. Tandatnick has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tandatnick does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tandatnick and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tandatnick's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tandatnick to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Tandatnick's Performance
Seffner, FL |
Dr.Tandatnick worked on my back and he did a tremendous job on it and I'll tell anybody in the world that they ever have a back problem they can always come up and see doctor and he'll get the job done
Largo, FL |
At my first visit as he walked in his greeting was" If you are here for narcotics you need to go somewhere else" . I do not write for those. Never asked for narcotics nor was it my intention to. Then he schedules procedures knowing well that the patient is on blood thinners and needs to be off for a few days. He is judgemental and this was my worst experience ever at any doctors office. Save your time and look for someone better.
Clearwater, FL |
I cannot explain the difference in my life I have since being treated by Dr. Tandatnick. I havae 5 bulging discs and the pain is dreadful. BUT, after being treated by Dr. Tandatnick, my pain level is very manageable . When the Doctor is with you, you have his full attention, never rushed, welcomes questions. The staff is exceptional - best.
in Clearwater, FL |
I would like to thank Dr. Tandatnick for the wonderful and excellent care I have received. I recently had one epidural shot and it has changed my life. For the first time in many months, I am pain free in my back .... about 80% now, which has been like a miracle for me. He is thorough, listens carefully, rechecks details and is very caring and also has a great office staff. Thank You!
in Clearwater, FL |
Dr. Tandatnick has been my pain management M.D. for several years. I have benefited greatly both from the steroid treatments that he gave me and his expert guidance of physical therapy . I consider him a "great" doctor in every respect .'
in Largo, FL |
In August 2015, after months of excruciating back spasms that would sometimes drop me to my knees, I went in search of relief. I found Dr. Tandatnick. He suggested a series of injections to both left and right sides of spine and I had immediate relief. One year later and still no spasms. We have now addressed an issue of lower back pain radiating down my right hip. Again, I have relief and am able to resume my daily exercise. My thanks to doctor and his caring staff.
in Seminole Fl |
Feelin great since visiting this dr No pain now
in Clearwater FL |
Absolutely great. He is very understanding, listens and is extremely helpful. I thought the whole experience was excellent.
in St Petersburg, FL |
Very positive, Dr Tandatnick, from my first appointment, said he would make my neck pain be eased. So today for the first time in 2-3 years I can turn my neck WITHOUT pain. Thank you Dr. Tandaknick and your staff!!!
in PALM HARBOR fl |
Sensitive to client concerns. Answer questions for his field. Recommends superb surgeons and neurologist and physical therapists. Does not believe in opiates to mask symptoms nor use of neck braces or hydrolic traction.
in Pinellas Park, FL |
I am very satisfied with my care and treatment outcomes. Dr. Tandatnick is thorough, efficient and effective. I highly recommend him and his staff.
Orlando, FL |
Amazing doctor and service. Helped me so much with a scary nerve pain. Love him!
in LARGO,Florida |
DR.TANDATNICK THE BEST ONE. I TRUST HIM.HE HELPED ME.
in Clearwater, FL |
I had severe lower back pain and nearly confined to a wheelchair. After 2 treatments the pain level is minimal and can enjoy my normal activities again.
in Dunedin, FL |
Dr. Tandatnick's thoroughness and professional manner, together with his great experience and knowledge enabled him to immediately take care of my problem. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for pain relief. He is not quick to prescribe medication or surgery but works with you in your best interest. He is definitely a caring and excellent physician.
in Seminole, FL |
Dr. Tandatnick is an excellent doctor who truly cares about his patients. Because of his thoroughness, they discovered an aneurysm that was overlooked by several other doctors. I highly recommend him.
in Belleair Beach |
The doctor works his magic on my back! The pain is gone!??
in Clearwater, FL |
Dr T is amazing. He takes care of me and my wife. My wife calls him Dr. Miracle and he deserves that nick name. My wife reviewed Dr T and could not find a place on the site to write her feelings, so I'm doing that for her and me. As far as I'm concerned he's not only an excellent physician he's a very good person. YOU CAN BE absolutely sure of receiving the best medical care possible. Additionally, his staff, Susan and Linda are outstanding.
in Palm Harbor, FL |
He has helped me with my back pain tremendously.
in Largo, FL |
Have had excellent treatment since day one.
in Largo, FL |
It's more than just being knowledgeable as a good Dr. should be. As his patient, I feel he truly does care how I feel, and have developed a trust in him necessary for my treatment/recovery/healthcare.
in Tarpon Springs fl |
Completely satisfied!
in Largo, fl |
He's done Rf on me twice with great success. He is always on time. Staff and Doctor are knowledgeable and friendly.
Have you seen Dr. Carl Tandatnick, MD?
Are you Dr. Tandatnick?