Family Medicine  |
Dr. Carl Meisner, MD
Dr. Carl Meisner, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Sugar Land, TX. He is 66 years old and has been practicing for 40 years. Dr. Meisner is affiliated with Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital.

Carl R Meisner MD

2225 Williams Trace Blvd Ste 110

Sugar Land, TX 77478

(281) 491-1911

• Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Meisner

I have built a practice that is considerate of my patients' time and money. I sit and talk with my patients in a straightforward manner. I am not stuffy, nor do I try to use big words to impress you. You will receive quality care, in a comfortable atmosphere, and in a timely manner. I am heavily involved in Diabetes research and I am accepting new patients.

Dr. Meisner's Experience

Dr. Meisner's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • Male Sexual Conditions
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Pain Disorder
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

• Abscess Incision and Drainage

• Recertified In The Board Of Family Practice 2015
    Other Education | Completed 2015
  • Research Principal Investigator Multiple Protocols 2009-Present
    Other Education | Completed 2013

Dr. Meisner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Meisner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Meisner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Meisner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Meisner to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Meisner's Performance
in Houston, TX |
Kind, Caring, Compassionate - that is why Dr. Carl Meisner has been my personal family Doctor for over 30 years. I highly recommend him. Mark K.
Dr. Meisner is brilliant. He's my Primary Care Provider. I've come to him with questions and concerns other doctors couldn't answer. He's also easy to talk to - he doesn't rush you, he's a good listener and asks questions that demonstrate to me that he cares to get to the bottom of things.
Dr. Meisner takes great pride in his patients and also his staff is wonderful. I would highly recommend him.
in Pasadena, TX |
Dr. Meisner has been my primary care doctor for the last 10 years. He is the epitomy of what a doctor should be, caring, informative, has a good listening ear, refers you to the proper physician for ailments that are not his specialty and always keeps you at ease.
Dr. Meisner is a fantastic primary care physician. He and his staff made me feel very comfortable throughout the visit. After a minimal wait time, he answered all of my questions, took a detailed history, and offered intelligent solutions. I feel confident that I've found a doctor I can rely upon. Thank you Dr. Meisner!
Dr. Meisner is a great doctor and very intuitive. I highly recommend him. The office and administration are efficient and very friendly.
in Spring, TX |
I would highly recommend Dr. Meisner as a primary care physician. He is bright, caring and ensures all of your needs are met no matter how big or small. Dr. Meisner made me feel comfortable and spent a great deal of time answering all my questions. Also, the office was very helpful in assisting me with insurance questions. I can honestly say Dr. Meisner truly cares about each of his patients.
in Missouri City, TX |
Excellent doctor. I always get better right away with the medicine he gives me. His staff is friendly and caring. Absolutely the best doctor in the city.
in Houston, TX |
I recommend Dr. Meisner if you want a doctor that is very knowledgeable,caring and very good at diagnosing illness. He spends time with you and really listens to you. His office staff is also very nice and organized.I trust him with my healthcare and the healthcare of my children. My children really like him also!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Meisner has a really nice bedside manner, is very thorough, is willing to sit and listen and ask questions in order to ensure he has a correct understanding of what is going on, in order to best treat the symptoms and get me feeling 100%. He is friendly & caring, never in a hurry to move on, and has a true passion for science and helping his patients. I drive 45 minutes each way to be treated by him. I 100% recommend practice. His staff is also very friendly and helpful, in my experiences.
in Houston, TX |
Stay away. Condescending grumpy rude doctor. Staff is unprofessional.
Sugar Land, TX |
VERY pleased with Dr. Meisner: knowledgeable, professional, caring, seems to know his stuff, good psychologist as well as physician. He LISTENS and provides answers that make sense!! Staff is friendly and courteous, attentive; do their jobs well and they seem happy.
Houston, TX |
The doctor is definitely knowledgeable. Yet him and his crew seem want to take away every dollar from his patient. I was asked to make four visits for a simple physical.
A physical exam may uncover multiple problems which may require additional visits to diagnose and treat-- not saying that it happened in this situation. For all of my years in practice, I have been most concerned with not doing what may doctors do-- over treat and over refer. I have been consistently rated highly by insurance company reviews regarding my cost-effective patient care. P.S. I drive a pickup truck.
in Houston, TX |
He will not spend much time on you. He is not knowledgeable enough to give recommendations. Will not recommend as Primary doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Carl Meisner, MD?

Visit Dr. Meisner