Dr. Carl Kihm, DPM

Podiatry ·  Male

Dr. Kihm

Village Podiatry Centers

132 Riverstone Ter Ste 101 Canton, GA 30114

Dr. Carl Kihm, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Canton, GA. He graduated from Temple University and specializes in podiatry, podiatry sports medicine, and more.

Dr. Kihm accepts

Dr. Kihm accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Special Needs Plan SNP
WellCare
WellCare PPO
WellPoint

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check Dr. Kihm's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Kihm treats this condition more than 89% of his peers

Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
high
high

Dr. Kihm performs Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment more than 85% of his peers

Dr. Kihm performs this procedure more than 85% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Ankle Fracture Repair

95.34883720930233%

Dr. Kihm?
Dr. Kihm's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Carl Kihm, DPM
Simply said, Dr. Carl Kihm gave me my life back! I have had eight foot surgeries between both feet and have had the top rated Orthopedic doctor try as well as two other podiatrist try to get me walking pain free. To sum it up-I was up, walking in a boot and back to work pain free in two weeks after a three hour surgery! I'm walking pain free to this day! I thank God daily for Dr. Kihm. One of the most compassionate, humble, approachable, sensitive doctors you will ever meet!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carl Kihm, DPM?
My son was 12 when he first hand foot injuries. A year later he hurt his foot playing basketball. We went to our first appointment this was when we met Dr. Kihm. Dr kihm told us that he had Talar beak. Dr. Kihm answered all our questions and explained the entire procedure. A year later Dr. Kihm cleared our son to play sports. We are totally satisfied and gladly highly recommend Dr. Kihm to anyone who needs foot surgery. He is very thoughtful, caring, and easy to talk to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carl Kihm, DPM?
Dr Carl Kihm performed a surgery on my foot almost 4 years ago. Today I have seen my 4th Podiatrist in an effort to get relief from the pain caused by this surgery. All four doctors have agreed that the surgery was not done well and I have permanent damage. 2 toes were pinned when we agreed on 1 toe. The bottom of my foot was cut when he said he would only cut the top. Permanent pins were put in my toes as opposed to pins you can pull out or dissolving pins. He did not suggest these options
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carl Kihm, DPM?
I am a 16 year old girl that wants to join the army in 18 months. Dr. Kihm made that dream possible. I had two previous surgery’s, one on both feet down in Savannah, Ga to remove a bone spur on my heal performed by a different doctor. However that surgery just caused way more problems than it solved and it left me wishing I never did it in the first place. I couldn’t wear shoes with backs on it due to the pain I felt for over a year. When my family and I moved to Indiana we made sure to get my f
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carl Kihm, DPM?
I had touble with my foot for over three years. Weekly visits to the wound care center and still the same results....diabetic ulcers. My treating podiatrist referred me to Dr. Kihm and I am so happy she did. prior to my first visit he had reviewed my medical records and was ready to talk to me about my foot.I was amazed at his knowledge and also his ability to remain patient and not rush to conclusions, It was apparent that my well being was his only concern. Dr. Kihm is THE BEST!!! Rich Paschal
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carl Kihm, DPM?
I had two operations on my feet this year. Dr. Kihm is an excellent surgeon but also a kind, caring man who always took time with me to explain what was going on and answer all questions with knowledge and humor. I would highly recommend him and only wish more doctors were like him. Thanks, Dr. Kihm.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carl Kihm, DPM?
Dr. Carl Kihm is a great doctor. Brilliant and love what he does. My husband. was treated by him because of a big toe infection which subsecuently infected the bone. Dr. Kihm was able to save his toe. And because of his medical skills we highly recomend him. Thank you Dr Kihm?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carl Kihm, DPM?
I broke my ankle in 4 places last year and seen Dr. Kihm. He has made my healing process so easy to deal with and he's so sweet and caring!!! He'll answer any questions you have as well!! I would totally recommend him to any and every one!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carl Kihm, DPM?
My wife Brenda and I would not hesitate in the future to choose Dr. Carl A. Kihm for his professional expertize and care, should it be needed. Hopefully such need will never be required again. But if it is, Dr. Kihm will be who we call on, and recommend to family and friends. My wife, who is nearly 69, broke her ankle in three (3) places, She has numerous other serious medical issues that could have easily prevented her recovery. Brenda is walking on her in less than 3 months. Thanks, Dr. Kihm.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carl Kihm, DPM?
Dr. Kihm is amazingly intelligent and friendly. He makes it seem like you are not even at a doctor's office and really seems to care about his patients and doing a thorough job. I am about to have surgery with him and I am scared but if it was anyone else I probably wouldn't get it done. He makes you feel like you can trust everything he is telling you. I am so thankful for him. He has suggested things to change my life that no one has before!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carl Kihm, DPM?
Dr. Kihm is knowledgeable, caring, and personable. He is an excellent doctor. He operated on both of my feet and the results are outstanding. I would recommend him to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carl Kihm, DPM?
I had a vasovagal nerve response, fainted and landed on my foot breaking several metatarsal bones. Ouch!!! Dr. Kihm has taken good care of me through the surgeries and after care. He listens to your concerns and is very compassionate. I wouldn't go to anyone else and highly recommend him??????
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carl Kihm, DPM?
I meet Dr. Kihm in the ER after being struck by an automobile. He them preformed surgery three days later. He was very personal & thorough while caring for me. He staff is also very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend him. I am very pleased with my recovery process ! Thanks for such wonderful care. Cal Vierling
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carl Kihm, DPM?
Was very informative and caring. Took interest in my problem and offered solutions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carl Kihm, DPM?
I reviewed another person in his practice, but he is in local office. So I looked at his credentials and reviews before I went. I can see why he has spectacular reviews. He explained things prior podiatrists had never made clear and treated me with respect and professionalism. I don't think it's possible to recommend anyone as positively as I do him. Only caveat is practice scheduling tells people to come early even when closed for lunch. Not his fault and well worth waiting.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carl Kihm, DPM?
Due to arthritis, my ankle was out of alignment with my leg bone and walking was difficult especially on slight slopes to the right. Dr Kihm fixed the alignment by fusing the ankle bone with my leg bone in the proper alignment. I had minimal pain with the recovery and even jokingly asked him if he had severed all my pain nerves knowing that I could readily feel a pinch of my toes. He got all serious and explained how the nerves work. He is so good at telling us what he plans to do.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carl Kihm, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Kihm?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Kihm treats patients.

Norton Hospital