Dr. Carl Kapadia, MD

Interventional Cardiology | Male

Saint Alphonsus Medical Group 6140 W Curtisian Ave Ste 200 Boise, ID 83704 Get Directions
Dr. Carl Kapadia, MD
I received my medical degree from the University of Vermontand obtained my Internal Medicine residency and CardiovascularDiseases fellowship at Washington University in St. Louis. Inorder to provide an advanced level of care and broader rangeof treatment options to my patients, I pursued an InterventionalCardiology fellowship at Mayo Clinic. During my time at MayoClinic, I evaluated and treated many complex cases that wereturned away from other institutions from around the world. Working along side and learning from leaders andinnovators in the field has equipped me with a solid technical skill set and practice style that I bring to SaintAlphonsus Heart Institute.

Dr. Kapadia's Care Philosophy

I treat each patient with the care and respect that I would want any physician to dispense on my loved ones. My care philosophy involves a joint patient/physician decision-making process that is comprehensive and considerate. Enhancing the duration and quality of life of my patients in the most thoughtful and thorough manner possible is my primary objective. There is truly nothing more rewarding than watching someone become a healthier version of their former self.

Dr. Kapadia's Experience

See how Dr. Kapadia's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kapadia

Dr. Kapadia accepts 19 insurance carriers

Dr. Kapadia is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Kapadia has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kapadia's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kapadia to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Kapadia's Performance
in Meridian, ID |
I was referred to Dr. Kapadia earlier this year by my cardiologist for treatment of severe aortic stenosis. From the initial meeting and throughout my course of treatment I have been impressed by his care and concern in my behalf. He has an exceptional staff who are always ready to help with arranging appointments and following through. I would readily recommend him to family, friends and anyone requiring his expertise.
in Meridian, ID |
I work beside this man every day. His work ethic is unpresidented. His knowledge is equal to his compassion for his patients. If anyone could recommend a doctor, it wouldn't be his staff. I admire and appreciate Dr.Kapadia and can vouch for his excellence in care. He is straight forward in the best interest of his patients. He leaves no stone unturned. And he is all about family, which is exactly how he treats his patients.
in Meridian, ID |
Dr. Kapdia saved my life. He came to the hospital when he wasn't even on call and he treated me with respect and dignity. I felt that he treated me like family. Dr. Carl Kapadia really cares about his patients! My family will always be grateful to this man who gives so much of himself to save lives. He is The BEST! If you are looking for a doctor who knows all of the latest in cardiology treatment, and who treats his patients with sincere care... he is the greatest! _Kevin Fulk
in Star, ID |
Compassionate and thorough. We came in for my father's care. We felt heard and cared for, and a weight lifted off our shoulders. Wait times were reasonable. Would definitely recommend.
Boise, ID |
I have never been to a more unfriendly doctor in my life. He would not let me finish a conversation and kept interrupting me when he is the one who was asking me a question. Then sent me in for unnecessary tests which another doctor told me did not need to be ran as they had already been done. This guy is a joke. And his nursing staff are a bunch of hags that won't return phone calls. Never again will never go to him.
Meridian, ID |
Unbelievable doctor; saved my Mom's life! He is gracious, kind and skilled. Best part of all is his humility and empathy. He is truly full of heart! Thank you Dr. Kapadia! ??
Stanley, ID |
Very kind compassionate doctor, willing to work with the patient to find the best treatment for the specific situation.
Boise, ID |
He is an excellent doctor. Spends additional time explaining procedures. Very good at dealing with people.
Extremely considerate Doctor. He has a great bedside manner
Have you seen Dr. Carl Kapadia, MD?
Are you Dr. Kapadia?

Compare Dr. Kapadia

Dr. Kapadia says...

Dr. Kapadia's Care Philosophy

I treat each patient with the care and respect that I would want any physician to dispense on my loved ones. My care philosophy involves a joint patient/physician decision-making process that is comprehensive and considerate. Enhancing the duration and quality of life of my patients in the most thoughtful and thorough manner possible is my primary objective. There is truly nothing more rewarding than watching someone become a healthier version of their former self.

Dr. Kapadia's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Interventional Cardiology
  •  Board certified in Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology

Dr. Kapadia has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Idaho.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kapadia's Board Certifications

• Cardiovascular Disease
  • Interventional Cardiology

• Arrhythmias
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Heart Disease

UNIV OF VT COLL OF MED

Graduated in 2008

Dr. Kapadia does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kapadia and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Interventional Cardiology
  • Cardiology

• Angiography
  • Angioplasty
  • Aortic Valve Surgery
  • Atherectomy
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Electrophysiology
  • Cardioversion
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
  • Carotid Ultrasound
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent
  • Radiofrequency Ablation
  • Thoracentesis
  • Thrombolysis
  • Tilt Testing or Cardiac Event Monitors
  • Transesophageal Echocardiography (TEE)
  • Ultrasound
  • Ultrasound, Abdominal Aortic
  • Valve Repair or Replacement (Aortic, Mitral, Tricuspid, and Pulmonary)
  • Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography