Dr. Carl Kapadia, MD

Cardiology ·  Male · Age 39

Dr. Kapadia

Dr. Carl Kapadia, MD is a cardiology specialist in Boise, ID. He specializes in cardiology and interventional cardiology.

Make an appointment

Dr. Kapadia accepts

Dr. Kapadia accepts the following insurance:

Aetna POS
Humana HMO
Humana POS
Humana PPO
Humana Health Plan of Texas
Idaho Physicians Network (IPN)
LifeWise
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oregon POS
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oregon PPO
Saint Alphonsus Health Alliance
Wise Provider Networks

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Idaho

Check Dr. Kapadia's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Atherectomy
  • Atrial Fibrillation
  • Atrial Flutter
  • Autonomic Disorders
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Electrophysiology
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Carotid Ultrasound
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Coarctation of the Aorta
  • Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Coronary Stenting
  • Dobutamine Stress Echocardiography
  • Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Endocarditis
  • Endovascular Repair of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Thoracentesis
  • Thrombolysis
  • Thrombosis
  • Tilt Testing or Cardiac Event Monitors
  • Transesophageal Echocardiography (TEE)
  • Tricuspid Valve Disease
  • Ultrasound
  • Ultrasound, Abdominal Aortic
  • Valve Repair or Replacement (Aortic, Mitral, Tricuspid, and Pulmonary)
  • Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography
  • Venous Hypertension

I treat each patient with the care and respect that I would want any physician to dispense on my loved ones. My care philosophy involves a joint patient/physician decision-making process that is comprehensive and considerate. Enhancing the ...

• Cardiology

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kapadia

Dr. Kapadia?
Dr. Kapadia's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Carl Kapadia, MD
If you have heart problems, Dr. Kapadia is who you want helping you. He is very straight forward with you. He makes sure you understand what is going on and how he can help you fix the problem. He did 2 stents on me one week and a aortic valve the next week. The TAVR proceedure. The way to go, a very knowledgeable and excellent DR. I would recommending him to all who need heart valves, stents or whatever. I will be seeing him on future appointments and really like him and TRUST him alot. Thank you Dr. Kapadia!!!! I now have a second chance on LIFE.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carl Kapadia, MD?
I would not hesitate for a second to refer Dr. Kapadia to anyone and would highly recommend him for his thoroughness, compassion, and thoughtfulness throughout the entire process.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carl Kapadia, MD?
My 89 year old mother had severe aortic stenosis. She loves to work in her backyard, planting & growing her flowers & vegetables. Each day became more of a struggle. We met with Dr. Kapadia. He was extremely kind & very informative regarding my mother's condition. He never seemed to be in any hurry. He treated her like she was his only patient & focused entirely on her. We had many questions & he answered them all. My mother had her TAVR surgery & she was home the next day. Dr. Kapadia monitored her for 30 days after the surgery as well. Dr. Kapadia, Theresa & the rest of his staff were amazing through the whole process. I would definitely recommend Dr. Kapadia! Thank you for taking such wonderful care of my mom - Lynn Long
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carl Kapadia, MD?
Dr Kapadia is a wonderful Dr.He really knows his stuff and does not sugar coat the diagnosis. He gives you 100% of his time and is very thorough in his examinations and accurate with his delivery. Dr. Kapadia is the cardiologist everyone needs in a time that is crucial. He is a Dr with a heart. Marv & Susan Powell
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carl Kapadia, MD?
I was referred over to Dr. Kapadia after facing many health issues over a 2 month period and found him kind and respectful to myself and my daughter. He explained the procedure that would be the best choice for the health risks which I have completely to assure things were understood he also drew diagrams of how the clip would work. He and his team were very helpful throughout the process of preparing for the surgery and after. They did there best to accommodate the fact that I did not drive and tried to schedule appointments in the same day, I so appreciated that. I now am walking with my dog and doing my own housework which was a struggle before. I can now walk without worrying about having to stop because of being out of breath and have much more energy and find myself smiling more.. Thanks so much to he and his team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carl Kapadia, MD?
Dr. Kapadia is an extremely knowledgeable heart dr. He thoroughly explained his findings in a kind and thoughtful manner and we are grateful for his care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carl Kapadia, MD?
My 82 year old mom was treated by Dr. Kapadia for severe aortic stenosis. Mom experienced many underlying health issues as she prepared for her TAVR. At all times, Dr. Kapadia and his excellent team cared for mom with respect, kindness, and clinical expertise. He answered our questions and explained what was happening, while working tirelessly to get to the bottom of these issues. Because of that, Mom was able to have the TAVR one month ago and is feeling wonderful. Thank you Dr. Kapadia!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carl Kapadia, MD?
Dr. Kapadia did a procedure that certainly saved the health of my heart and was very sensitive to my wife and family as I went through the procedure He also took a great deal of time with us answering our questions when we met in his office We are glad to have him as our cardiologist
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carl Kapadia, MD?
We met Dr. Kapadia when my husband had a silent heart attack. His professionalism, competence and compassion were exceptional. My husband is doing well thanks to Dr. Kapadia's care. We would not hesitate to recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carl Kapadia, MD?
Dr . Kapadia has instanced a couple of stents in my heart about a year ago. We were fortunate to have him. And today was my follow up visit. It was exciting to see the Doctor really excited to see me healthy and a different person a year later. He is truly excited about his work. Very straightforward with his advice. Very knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carl Kapadia, MD?
My wife was referred to Dr Kapadia for her severe aortic stenosis. She had cancer during her teens and had radiation, which caused early aortic stenosis. Dr Kapadia worked in our best interest to get a TAVR valve instead of a surgical valve. He really had to work hard to get it done, he was a great advocate for us. Contacted many colleagues from other hospitals to verify this was the best option. Thank you for the information to help us make the right choice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carl Kapadia, MD?
Exceptional doctor. I am a 33 year survivor of Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. As a teen, I received radiation, which had the long term effect of damaging my aortic valve. Given the risks radiation posed, Dr. Kapadia was a strong advocate for me to proceed with the less invasive TAVR procedure. Dr. Kapadia is very thorough, detailed oriented, direct, compassionate and confident. Teresa Morgan is exceptional and the entire staff is friendly and helpful. Dr. Kapadia has my highest recommendation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carl Kapadia, MD?
High hopes with Dr Kapadia after reviews and being referred to see him. My son is 19 years old and diagnosed with Kawasaki Disease. He had a major heart attack in May of 2018 and sees a KD specialist in San Diego, just had a procedure done the week before. Dr Kapadia had no interest in talking with this DR. and treated my son as if he were in clinic giving a dissertation. Absolutely made NO attempt to show my son any consideration, never asked him how he felt. We waited almost 90 minutes
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carl Kapadia, MD?
The impact Dr. Kapadia has made on the lives of my husband, John and me is immeasurable. In a whirlwind six weeks, he performed an emergency angioplasty and implanted a TAVR in John's aortic valve. An associate inserted a pacemaker/defibulator. John is a success story and just one of many Dr. Kapadia's TAVR expertise, methodical, no nonsense and compassionate approach to John's condition truly extended his life for many years. Teresa and staff are irreplaceable. What a gift.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carl Kapadia, MD?
I and my three daughters met Dr. Kkapadia and his staff and were very impressed with his thoroughness in preparation for my TAVR procedure. During the procedure my heart stopped and he was prepared for that possibility and put in a stint in addition to the heart valve. I went home the next day which was Wednesday. I felt good enough to play the organ for our church service the Sunday following my TAVR. I would certainly recommend Dr. Kapadia. Belle Lowry
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carl Kapadia, MD?
Dr. Kapadia explains everything about any procedure that he will preform even drawing pics. He has a good bedside manner, also. We are so pleased with him and would recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carl Kapadia, MD?
Just had a TAVR procedure and was able to go home the next morning! I already feel so much better than before!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carl Kapadia, MD?
I had the TAVR done to fix my damaged heart valve. He and his staff are the most professional team you could ever ask for. I feel so good after the TAVR procedure. The recovery time is so easy on you compared to an open heart approach I had on my bypass surgery. They are number one in my choice. His coordinator Teresa Morgan is so helpful and kind hearted. A pleasure to work with this entire team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carl Kapadia, MD?
I saw Dr Kapadia in an emergency situation and he ended up performing a heart cath and placed three stints. The explanation to me before and afterwards of what he did was understandable and well spoken. The office visit after was quick and simple. He is one of those Dr's that listens and reflects before answering. Bot rushed at all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carl Kapadia, MD?
I just had my first visit with Dr. Kapadia and thought him to be thorough and honest. I feel comfortable that he will cover all the bases necessary for my health.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Kapadia?

Saint Alphonsus Medical Group

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Kapadia treats patients.

Compare Providers