Dr. Carl N. Graf, MD

Dr. Carl N. Graf, MD

Minimally Invasive Orthopedic Spine Surgery | Male | 42 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr Graf considers himself to be very conservative in his approach to orthopaedic and spinal conditions. Using multiple modalities such as physical therapy and injections, many conditions are treated non-surgically. When surgery is necessary, Dr Graf's training affords his patients to be treated with the newest technology and techniques. The majority of spinal surgeries performed by Dr. Graf are performed in a minimally invasive fashion as an outpatient to speed recovery and decrease downtime. The Illinois Spine Institute is one of the only spine focused practices which offers comprehensive spinal care. In one location we offer physical therapy and spinal rehab, minimally invasive injections and procedures (performed in our state-of-the-art Joint Commission Certified surgery center), in addition to the most advanced minimally invasive spinal surgeries.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Carl Graf is a board certified spinal surgeon. His training included a combined neurosurgical and orthopaedic spinal surgery...Read more

Dr. Graf's Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Graf's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Graf

Dr. Graf accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Graf has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Graf
Dr. Graf's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (31)
in Lk. Zurich, Illinois |
Dr. Graf is very professional and a great bedside manner! He is genuinely concerned about his patients and never in a rush to get you out.
in marengo,illinois |
Dr. Graf answered each and every question thoroughly. Worried about my well being and the best approach about fixing the problem. Gave me options about what i wanted for the right approach.Understands what you are going through and the mechanics of the back.
in Crystal Lake, IL |
Dr. Graf was kind, informative, and honest through every step of my care. My surgery was thoroughly explained and went well under Dr. Graf. Dr. Graf listened to me and what I was feeling and prescribed physical therapy which helped a lot. I am glad I chose to do the surgery and know if I should ever have any problems in the future, Dr. Graf will be able to provide the best care for me.
Rockford, IL |
Don't bother with this one, he won't even help people that have Medicaid won't help the people that really need it!! Had back pain for 38 years since a horseback riding accident and you will get NO HELP from Dr.Graf.
in East Dundee, IL |
I met with 3 other spine specialists and after meeting Dr. Graf, I knew he was the one. My pre and post surgery, as well as the surgery itself went so well, I don't even remember the leg pain I had for the previous 9 months. I was petrified about spine surgery, but Dr. Graf eased my fear and gave me all the information I needed to calm myself down. It worked!
in Wheeling, IL |
My experience with Dr. Graf has been the best. He is personable and honest. His skill as a surgeon is beyond reproach. I would, and have recommended him to many people and friends. I trust his judgement completely and that is a very important part of the doctor/patient relationship. He proceeds with caution and is not knife happy. If you need spinal surgery, he is the best.
Elk Grove Village, IL |
Dr.Graf is a great doctor and provides excellent diagnosis and care. He really cares about his patients takes the time to listen. He has performed back surgery on me and i'm very satisfied with the results. I highly recommend him. Thank you Dr.Graf
in Oakwood Hills, IL |
Dr. Graf did an superior job in explaining the procedure that he planned on utilizing in correcting my spinal stenosis. i.e. risks, recovery time and the appropriate post surgery exercises. This is the second type of spinal surgery that Dr. Graf has preformed on me. And in both cases, I am happy to report that he has once again preformed flawlessly. In addition, Dr. Graf was and continues to be very supportive in the post surgery stage of the healing process. And is available 24 x 7.
in Sycamore, IL |
My experience with Dr Graf was better than expected. He was very easy to work with and I felt he truly listened to my case. He didnt just rush me in and out. He was very good at explaining options and the results of each option. Highly recommended.
in Bensenville, IL |
He help me with my back pain and tell me and explain everything step by step the process...i hope i will never get heard again but i will i will be 100% good coming back to doctor Graf thank you for all the work done the he did for me.
Round Lake, IL |
Dr. Graf says one thing when your in his office and does a complete turn about with your treatment plan once you leave is office. Very unreliable and unprofessional
Have you seen Dr. Carl N. Graf, MD?
Are you Dr. Graf?

Compare Dr. Graf

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.