Dr. Carl Gauthier Jr, MD

Dr. Carl Gauthier Jr, MD

Rheumatology  |
Dr. Carl Gauthier Jr, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Hammond, LA and has been practicing for 12 years. He graduated from Louisiana State University / School Of Medicine In New Orleans in 2006 and specializes in rheumatology and internal medicine.

15813 Paul Vega MD Dr Ste 400

Hammond, LA 70403

• American Lifecare
  • Amerihealth
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • ChoiceCare Network
  • Gilsbar 360

Learn about Dr. Gauthier Jr

See how frequently Dr. Gauthier Jr performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Autoimmune Diseases
Arthritis
Fibromyalgia

Dr. Gauthier Jr's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Gauthier Jr "I am passionate about improving my patients' quality of life and believe that by listening to each person's specific symptoms and concerns, we can obtain the proper diagnosis and treatment plan."

• Rheumatology

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Rheumatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

• Louisiana State University / School Of Medicine In New Orleans
    Medical School | Graduated 2006

Dr. Gauthier Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gauthier Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gauthier Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gauthier Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gauthier Jr to family and friends
3.7
based on 14 total reviews (5 with comments)

Dr. Gauthier Jr's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Hammond, Louisiana
He diagnosed my fibro/arthritis, gave me treatments to help them and is quite knowledgeable with up to the date medication/care given.. Excellent treatment.. Highly recommend..
in Hammond, LA
Dr. Gauthier has done a great job of correctly diagnosing me after being misdiagnosed by another rheumatologist. His proactive treatment has stopped my osteoporosis from progressing and has helped my osteoarthritis to improve. I am no longer on a biologic med which I should not have been on in...more
in Independence, LA
I found Dr. Gauthier to be very cold and uncaring. I don't need warm and fuzzy but I do need respect and compassion. Rheumatoid arthritis is a bewildering disease and all I ever got in response to my questions was well you have arthritis. When I asked about something to relieve the pain on...more
in Frazier
Dr. Gauthier was able to diagnose something with me that I had been trying for six years to get diagnosed or somebody that could tell me what it wise. He did he's tops in my book
Dr Gauthier has a lack of education and knowledge with rheumatoid diseases and autoimmune disorders. For 3 years I was a trial with random treatments and a different diagnosis every visit.

Are you Dr. Gauthier Jr?