Dr. Carl Eilers Jr, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

Dr. Carl Eilers Jr, DDS
Dr. Carl Eilers Jr, DDS is an dentist who practices in Johnson City, TN. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Eilers Jr is affiliated with Johnson City Medical Center.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Eilers Jr' Experience

Visiting Dr. Eilers Jr

Dr. Eilers Jr accepts 17 insurance carriers

Dr. Eilers Jr is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Eilers Jr has admitting privileges.

Dr. Eilers Jr' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Eilers Jr to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Eilers Jr' Performance
in Kingsport, TN |
I just had all four of my wisdom teeth removed today. I have to admit, I was very nervous and didn't know what to expect. All of the staff working at AOIS in JC are wonderful, caring employees and helped me every step through the process. The entire procedure from start to finish took no longer than 30 minutes. Wonderful surgeon and great team! One thing that stood out to me was how energetic and upbeat the staff was. They really seemed to enjoy their jobs, and working with paintents.
in Johnson City, TN |
Dr. Eiler performed a simple procedure for me. He was kind, friendly, and professional. I was very satisfied with him and with his staff. I recommend him to anyone needing the kind of services he provides.
in Afton, TN |
I had IV sedation for an extraction.I have a power port from recent cancer treatment.They let me come in with my port accessed,at my request. I have a terrible phobia of anything dental. The staff was VERY kind and patient! After I sat in the chair for the procedure, I spoke with Dr. EILERS.I was very nauseated and nervous!I was given nausea medicine, and after that..... NOTHING. I felt no pain. I remember nothing until I was done and ready for a wheelchair. It was wonderful. Great place!
Have you seen Dr. Carl Eilers Jr, DDS?
Are you Dr. Eilers Jr?

Compare Dr. Eilers Jr

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Eilers Jr' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Dr. Eilers Jr does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Eilers Jr and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Tennessee

Graduated in 2000

Dr. Eilers Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Eilers Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Eilers Jr does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Eilers Jr and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.