Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Carl Choi, DDS
Dr. Carl Choi, DDS is a dentist who practices in Willoughby, OH. He is 44 years old.

4230 State Route 306 Ste 350

• IV Sedation
  • Jaw Implant Surgery
  • Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Teeth Extraction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• University Of Louisville
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007
  • Ohio State University / College Of Dentistry
    Other Education | Completed 2001

Dr. Choi has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Choi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Choi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Choi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Choi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Choi to family and friends
Dr. Choi's Performance
in Painesville, OH |
My life consists of doctors. Its a Constant balance of copays and work schedules and deductibles and in/out of network co-insurance and medications and being referred to being referred again to telling the nurse she already tried referring that and it didn’t work to taking your pills to eating before you take your pills to throwing up because you didn’t get a chance to eat before you took your pills... it’s all grueling.. but withDr.Choi I was completely at ease, he’s one of the good ones. Rare.
in Cleveland, OH |
My dentist referred me to Dr. Choi. The nurse explained things perfectly and even stayed to talk to me while the novocaine took effect (helping to reduce my anxiety levels). What impressed me the most was Dr. Choi himself. He was so kind and gentle. The procedure was quick but he somehow knew when I felt the smallest amount of tension/anxiety and he would stop immediately to make sure I was alright before continuing. He even called himself that night to see how I was doing. Truly exceptional?!
in New York, NY |
I can't say enough about Dr. Choi. I needed jaw surgery and I could not have had a better experience. He is so compassionate and kind!!! He explained everything to my wife and I right down to a few ideas on the food I could eat after the surgery. He and his staff made sure that I was comfortable and at ease before the surgery. After the surgery he met with my wife snd I did not leave until I knew what to expect and that I was ok. He called me in the evening to make sure I was ok.
Have you seen Dr. Carl Choi, DDS?
Are you Dr. Choi?