Dr. Carl Carlino, MD

Dr. Carl Carlino, MD

Cardiology  |

Dr. Carl Carlino, MD is a cardiology doctor who practices in Cedar Park, TX. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 13 years.

Austin Heart, P.A..

500 W Whitestone Blvd Ste 250

Cedar Park, TX 78613

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Carlino

Video

See how frequently Dr. Carlino performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Aortic Valve Disease
Chest Pain
Heart Disease

Dr. Carlino's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Carlino "Austin Heart ; Mission "To provide exceptional cardiac and vascular care to every patient every day with a spirit of warmth, friendliness and personal pride." Austin Heart ; Values I C A R E...Integrity, Compassion, Accountability, Respect, Excellence"

• Cardiology

• Cardiomegaly
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Coarctation of the Aorta
  • Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Symptoms, Heart
  • Syncope
  • Thrombosis
  • Tricuspid Valve Disease

• Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Electrophysiology
  • Cardiac Imaging
  • Cardiac MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) of Heart or Chest
  • Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
  • Cardiovascular Imaging
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Pacemaker Insertion or Replacement

• University Of Missouri
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007
  • University Of Missouri / Columbia Campus
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Carlino has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Carlino does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Carlino and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

St. David's Round Rock Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Carlino is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Carlino's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Carlino to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Carlino's Performance
in Austin |
Have always been pleased with my appointments with Dr. Carlino. Have seen him personally at every appointment except one, He was sick that day!He always has my best interest in mind ,and listens to my concerns.Every one I have dealt with at the Cedar Park office goes the extra mile to make each visit an enjoyable experience ! So far I have never had to schedule an emergency appointment !
in Austin, TX |
I have only being seeing Dr. Carlino for two months and he has already given me complete confidence in his ability. He explained my diagnosis and options for treatment perfectly. His staff is friendly and prompt and I am happy he is my doctor.
in Liberty Hill, TX |
The entire visit with Dr. Carlino was positive and reassuring. He explained in detail my heart issues and answered as many questions as I could ask. He fully described the testing I will have and the plans based on those results. There was no rushed feeling and his demeanor and sense of humor made me comfortable.
in Lago Vista, TX |
Dr. Carlino is my 3rd Cardiologist and he is the best. I relocated here from another state and online reviews for him was positive and I'm very pleased I signed up with him. His bedside manner is outstanding and I really like that he's helping me figure out the best course to fine tune my meds and reduce or even eliminate some. Hi can highly recommend Dr. Carlino.
in Cedar Park, TX |
Have had several visits with Dr Carlino. Very good bed side manner, very competent and up to date. Attended stress test and supervised. Let me know all long the way, what is happening and what was going to happen.
Cedar Park, TX |
I really appreciated the time Dr. Carlino spent with me and how he explained things in an easy to understand language. He was very personable and put me at ease.
in Liberty Hill, Tx |
I would feel like a hero to refer a family member or friend to Dr. Carlino because he has a gift of being able to take his knowledge and in a very reassuring way talk about a plan that is simple and straight forward to understand. I have never felt that Dr. Carlino was thinking about his last appointment or his next appointment when it was my appointment. I feel blessed.
Austin, TX |
Dr. Carlino was able to see me as a new patient very quickly, during an urgent situation. He & his staff have continued to be caring & compassionate, & always very thorough with their treatment protocol. I'm a bit of a tricky patient, & Dr. Carlino always listens to & addresses my concerns. He includes me in my treatment decisions, & I value that respect.
Leander, TX |
Dr. Carlino came recommended from my personal trainer who is a body builder with a pacemaker - he has been a GREAT recommendation. Besides helping me manage my Afib he worked with me to diagnose why I was so tired and our of energy and then recommended a fantastic surgeon who performed heart valve replacement only (nothing else was needed - "if it ain't broke don't fix it"). I have recommended Dr. Carlino to several other people and now I am a huge fan as he is treating my wife, also.
in Cedar Park, TX |
Dr. Carlino is a fine doctor in every way.
in Leander, TX |
Dr. Carlino is an excellent doctor. He listens to his patients and he realizes that not everyone looks as bad in person as they do on paper. He took time to understand my situation and my fears. I am very lucky to have found Dr. Carlino.
in Leander, TX |
We were very pleased with Dr. Carlino's attention to my husband's situation and listening to our concerns. He explained things very well and was very approachable. He had also been recommended to us by our neurologist as well.
in Lago Vista , TX |
My husband and I are both patients of Dr. Carlino and have been for several years. We love his caring, no-nonsense attitude. He patiently answers questions and explains situations.
in Leander, TX |
I feel that I'm receiving the best medical care as possible by Dr Carlino and his Staff.
in Bertram, TX |
Dr. Carlino is the best! He actually sits and talks to me about how I'm feeling. He pays attention! I can't say enough good things about him. His staff is friendly and courteous. I highly recommend him!
in Leander, TX |
Dr. Carlino is great! He made me feel at ease, took the time to explain information in a way that I understood and answered any questions I had. I would highly recommend him.
in TX |
Outstanding doctor and staff. I highly recommend Dr. Carlino
in Lago Vista, tx |
Another one of the best out there, and easy on the eyes! ??
in Leander, TX |
I never mind coming to Austin Heart because it's always a pleasant experience.
in Leander, TX |
Very good at listening to patient and very good at explaining his recommendations. I did not feel rushed at anytime during my initial appointment with Dr. Carlino and he obviously took the time to review my prior records in advance of my initial visit. I was very impressed with him and his entire staff!
in Cedar Park, Tx |
Dr Carlino is competent, through and caring. I feel safe safe under his care. I feel he truly cares about me.
cedar park, tx |
He is one of the most caring and knowledgable doctors I have seen in my 5 year battle with a chronic illness. He takes time to listen to my concerns and he is quick to help address any changes needed in my medication. I cannot say enough about how special of a doctor he is in a profession where others always seem to be in a hurry. He never makes me feel rushed and he values my input.
in Leander, Tx |
Doctor Carlino his one of best doctors I've ever see for my heart problem. He has a very good bedside manner and he takes time to explain everything to me. I like him very much.
in Cedar Park, Tx |
Dr. Carlino's explantion of my medical situation has been done in a very straightforward manner that has been easily understandable. I also appreciate his friendly demeanor.
in Cedar Park, TX |
Dr Carlino and Staff are great to work with and help in seeing their patients ASAP when you need to see them
in Cedar Park, TX |
Dr Carlino takes time to listen to you. He is very patient and caring. Rare these days. Would highly recommend Dr Carlino
in Cedar Park, TX |
I had a stroke & saw Dr. Carlino. He checked to make sure that my stroke was not caused by any sort of heart condition. It was not.
Cedar Park, Tx |
Very understanding and took the time for me to communicate my concerns. I received more information about my health than any other Doctor I have seen.
in Lago Vista, TX |
Dr. Carlino is a real person with real answers, he speaks with you not to you!!
Have you seen Dr. Carl Carlino, MD?
Are you Dr. Carlino?

Visit Dr. Carlino

Dr. Carlino accepts 3 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Austin, TX 78759
Seton Medical Center Williamson
201 Seton Pkwy
Round Rock, TX 78665

More Cardiology Specialists like Dr. Carlino at Austin Heart, P.A..

Cardiology Specialist