Dr. Carl Berliner, MD

Family Medicine | Male

607 N 4th St Mount Vernon, WA 98273 Get Directions
Dr. Carl Berliner, MD
Dr. Carl Berliner, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Mount Vernon, WA. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Berliner is affiliated with Skagit Valley Hospital.

Dr. Berliner's Experience

See how Dr. Berliner's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Berliner

Dr. Berliner accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Berliner is not currently accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Berliner has admitting privileges.

Dr. Berliner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Berliner to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Berliner's Performance
Stanwood, WA |
Dr Berliner is a great doctor and I thought he was a good fit for my family. If you have anxiety issues he is not a good fit. He told me from the start he would rather I come to him instead of being anxious and in the end dropped me as a patient for tiring out the doctor. I was so embarrassed by the letter he wrote to me.
in Washington |
Has been a wonderful doctor for all 5 of my children's needs. Delivered 3. Would highly recommend him and his staff. Office environment is clean and warm feeling.
in Mount Vernon, WA |
Over a decade of care I built a relationship and my children as well. I was dismissed over a copay that I explained I would pay when I was able and especially with the sale of our trailer. We have nearly lost our house due to buying during the recession and I was NEVER a difficult patient ever. My spirit was squashed from having care for so many years and cant believe it came down to money. That in my eyes is wrong when my situation is diff $ wise. Wasn't $100s much less Was a # not patient
I am sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction. Privacy rules prevention discussion of specifics, but patients are not dismissed from my practice for non-payment until given several notifications, a chance to set up payment plans over time, and warning of impending dismissal.
Have you seen Dr. Carl Berliner, MD?

Compare Dr. Berliner

Dr. Berliner's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Washington not available

Dr. Berliner has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Why It Matters: Dr. Berliner's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Berliner does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Berliner and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1999

Grp Health Coop Fam Prac Res

Completed in 2002

Dr. Berliner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Berliner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Berliner does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Berliner and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.