Dr. Carin Appel, MD

Dr. Carin Appel, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Carin Appel, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Amarillo, TX and has been practicing for 15 years. She graduated from The Texas A&M University System Health Science Center College Of Medicine in 1999 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.Read her story

1301 S Coulter St Ste 300

Amarillo, TX 79106

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Appel

See how frequently Dr. Appel performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Pap Smear
Perimenopause
Symptomatic Menopause

Dr. Appel's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Appel's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Appel "Chairman of the OB/GYN Department, Baptist Saint Anthony's Hospital, Amarillo, TX 2016-2018"

This content was provided by Dr. Appel "I enjoy working with the patient to decide on the best treatment plan and strive to provide them with the latest information so that they can make informed decisions regarding their healthcare choices.  I try to listen to my patients and value their input.  I enjoy getting to know my patients on a personal level and also enjoy taking care of them throughout their whole lives."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• The Texas A&M University System Health Science Center College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Appel has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Appel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Appel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Appel's Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Appel to family and friends

Dr. Appel's Performance

Dr. Appel Says:
"

I strive to provide my patients with compassionate and knowledgeable care.  I take pride in my job and thoroughly enjoy what I do.  I try to listen to my patients and help them through difficult times as well as happy occasions such as the birth of their children.  I am constantly seeking to improve how I provide care and am always trying to learn to be a better physician.

"

Phenomenal doctor! I started seeing Dr. Appel when I found out I was pregnant. She and her nurse have always been available to me when I had questions, courteous and professional, and very easy to talking to. I only have good things to say about Dr. Appel and the entire team at WHA.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I would not recommend her to anyone friend or not. I had a problem pregnancy and ended up losing the child. She didn't perform the necessary procedures afterwards and I eventually went to another doctor with a massive infection after months of lack of treatment.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0