Dr. Carey Vigor, MD

623 W Huron St Ann Arbor, MI 48103 Get Directions
Dr. Carey Vigor, MD

Diplomate American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology American trained

Dr. Vigor's Care Philosophy

I prefer to take patients off of medications rather than put them on them.

Dr. Vigor's Experience

See how Dr. Vigor's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Vigor

Dr. Vigor accepts 3 insurance carriers

Dr. Vigor is now accepting new patients

Dr. Vigor's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vigor to family and friends
Dr. Vigor Says:

Dr. Vigor's Performance
in Los Angeles, CA |
So happy Dr V is back to geriatrics and discharged those bad apples who bang on her door interrupting our private therapy sessions. One fellow stormed off yelling about how good doctors don't refuse to prescribe Xanax. Another complained she didn't accept walkins and could not be a real doctor without a reception desk My psychoanalyst in Detroit worked out of his home in a tiny room!
in Kokomo, IN |
I have been a patient of Dr. Vigor for 3-3 1/2 years now. She truly cares for her patients and has always been a wonderful doctor to me. She has dealt with some very defiant patients who became very angry when she let them go as patients. The only bad reviews you will read about this doctor, come from angry patients who Dr Vigor stopped seeing due to non-compliance. I have had visits with Dr Vigor 2 times a month and she has always been a great doctor. She devotes so much time to her patients.
in Muncie IN |
My grandmother was a patient of Dr Vigor. She was always asking me to give her a ride to the office but I work and have not always been able to to that. She has a daughter who is a meth addict who will only drive her to Dr Vigor's office if she gets part of her prescription. I know that she has been going online and writing terrible reviews about this Dr since the Dr discharged her. I have notified the doctor about this and advised her to file a report with Adult Protective Services.
in Indianapolis, IN |
This doctor does a good job. She makes house calls and helped get my mother out of a nursing home. Turns out her "Alzheimers" was side effects of the drugs they were giving her to keep her quiet.
in Coldwater, MI |
This doctor has really helped me. Once during an appointment some guy came pounding on the door yelling he had an appointment. When the doctor said she did not know who he was he yelled your secretary said to come now. Dr Vigor does not have a secretary. I am glad she does background checks like she is supposed to. Don't believe the bad reciews this guy yelled he would write a bad reciew on this website which is how I found it.
Indianapolis, IN |
She knows how to manage troublesome patients. I have been seeing her for 2 years now and have never been happier!
in Indiana |
She is the most caring Doctor I have ever had in my forty years of being alive. She has helped all aspects of my life. She is very intelligent!!!!!
Have you seen Dr. Carey Vigor, MD?
Are you Dr. Vigor?

Compare Dr. Vigor

Diplomate American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology

American trained

Dr. Vigor's Care Philosophy

I prefer to take patients off of medications rather than put them on them.

neuropsychiatry

pain management for Medicare patients

sorry I no longer accept addiction patients or Medicaid-- too many problems with patients demanding controlled substances, refusing to pay, and extorting meds from me and other patients together with threats to post bad reviews here

Dr. Vigor says...

I have had my identity stolen by organzied crime in Detroit. I have had many drug dealers demand controlled substances from me and try to extort these drugs from me threatening to post bad reviews here. All the bad reviews are from patients I have discharged for forging prescriptions, swearing, refusing to pay, using someone else's insurance, etc. I no longer treat drug addicts or take Medicaid as a result. I only see geriatric patients now.

Dr. Vigor's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in General Surgery
  •  Board certified in Psychiatry
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Vigor has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Vigor's Board Certifications

• Psychiatry

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Abdominal Pain
  • Breast Cancer
  • Hernia
  • Intestinal Obstruction
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Stomach Diseases

University Ca Irvine Med Center

• French
  • German
  • Polish

Dr. Vigor does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vigor and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• General Surgery