Dr. Carey J. Lindemann, MD

Dr. Carey J. Lindemann, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 36 years old

Dr. Lindemann specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Nacogdoches, TX. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Lindemann? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Lindemann's Experience

See how Dr. Lindemann's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lindemann

Dr. Lindemann accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Lindemann has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Lindemann
Dr. Lindemann's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (16)
in Nacogdoches |
Long wait in waiting room, rude front desk staff, long wait in exam room and the Dr seemed like she was concerned when we were there but when we called back about our test results we didn't get a response. When we finally did get a call it was 3 weeks later and my mom had already went to another Dr and is scheduled for surgery to fix the issue! VERY careless of the Dr and negligent. Her employee that does the referrals is rude & loud too. We won't be back and would not recommend her!
Nacogdoches |
Dr. Lindemann truly cares for her patients she doesn't have any ill will or in no way is careless. She knows her stuff and is in my eyes one of the best primary care doctor's that I have seen practice. If you want over the top care hang your hat on Lindemann Family Medicine. I have also seen Julia Robinson who is a extremely competent nurse practitioner and very good at what she does. Thank you Dr. Lindemann.
in Nacogdoches TX |
My Husband,Son and I use Dr Lindemann. My Husband has been with her since the beginning,when she was with Dr Furniss! She has ALWAYS been very compassionate,thorough,and always has a listening ear when we need her. We LOVE her... She is actually the best Doctor that we've ever had and takes very good care of us. Keep in mind all Doctors offices can get a little chaotic,keep in mind Patients calling,coming for visits, or in the Hospital and let's not forget that she has a family of her own!
Nacogdoches, TX |
Demonstrates an indifferent attitude. Prescriptions not submitted in a timely manner. There was no room on her schedule for an urgent health problem. After being referred to the ER we were told to follow up with Lindeman in 1 to 2 days. When we called to make the follow-up appointment we were told that the next available appointment was 3 weeks away.
Nacogdoches, TX |
She refilled prescriptions & did nothing as my health deteriorated. When determining vital care, she would not respond to calls from me or other involved in my care. Treatments were routinely delayed for nearly a week because she had not made a decision yet. On my last visit, I was gravely ill. She refilled meds & you told me to follow up in 3 months. Within days, I was urgently hospitalized, had emergency surgery, & was in ICU for 2 weeks. I nearly died. Her behavior was medically negligent!
Nacogdoches, TX |
My husband had a minor accident at home. Though he had seen Dr. Lindemann over the years, he was treated as a new patient & told to go to an urgent care unit. We finally got in to see an Dr.s NP a week later. No one called with follow-up. Three weeks later we called. They never updated his contact info though we had to fill out new intake forms as if he were a new patient. When he finally got in for a follow-up, we were on-time. 40 minute waiting room wait, then 45 minutes in exam room. NOT COOL
in Nacogdoches, TX |
If you are on Medicaid, you will be treated accordingly by her. Medicaid recipients are not worth her time. Her physician assistant, Joshua Jones, is wonderful and very compassionate.
Have you seen Dr. Carey J. Lindemann, MD?
Are you Dr. Lindemann?

Compare Dr. Lindemann

Dr. Lindemann's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Lindemann has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Lindemann's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Lindemann does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Lindemann and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Texas At Houston / Medical School At Houston

Graduated in 2007

The Methodist Hospital-Houston, Tx

Completed in 2010

Dr. Lindemann does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lindemann and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage