Dr. Carey J. Lindemann, MD

Dr. Carey J. Lindemann, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 37 years old

38 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Lindemann specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Nacogdoches, TX. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Lindemann? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Lindemann's Experience

See how Dr. Lindemann's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lindemann

Dr. Lindemann accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Lindemann has admitting privileges.

Dr. Lindemann's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lindemann to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Lindemann's Performance
Nacogdoches, TX |
Doc has always been very thorough with me and my kids. She takes time to listen. She is very busy but that's because she is an excellent doctor. I never feel rushed.
Nacogdoches, TX |
She has always taken great care of my son. She's not overly cautious resulting in unnecessary expenses but will send for testing if she feels needed. She is a great doctor!
in Nacogdoches, Texas |
Excellent, caring physician. Very personable and explains things in a way you understand.
Nacogdoches, TX |
Dr. Lindemann is an outstanding physician. She truly represents her medical profession with honor. She is kind, caring, and compassionate with her patients. When I'm in her office she sits and talks with me and truly listens. She is genuine!!!
Littleton, CO |
Has taken excellent care of my daughter. She is very caring and compassionate!
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Lindemann, her staff and her Nurse Practitioners are excellent. They are very caring and truly care about you.
Dallas, TX |
Dr.Lindemann and her staff are wonderful and make you feel at home! Dr Lindemann is the most caring and compassionate Dr! I have recommend everyone I know...from family and friends to come see Dr Lindemann! She is truly amazing at what she does!
Nacogdoches TX |
I am a 19 year old male with epilepsy that has seen her for a few years she is super. Explains things in great detail so that I understand. I really like the portal so that I can get results and schedule appointments because she does have a busy office.
Maple Shade, NJ |
Love Dr. Lindemann, very personable, very visable in the community. Seems to really care for her patients.
Nacogdoches Tx |
She's is the best doctor I have seen very patient and kind. The staff is super friendly and caring as well I would recommend her to anyone.
Maple Shade, NJ |
Very caring and professional. Does not rush you in and out of the office. She spends time with you and you feel like the physician has listened to you about your concerns when you have been in the office.
in Nacogdoches, TX |
I am 60 years old and This is the worst experience I have had with a medical provider. I am not returning and will be looking for a new provider.
in Nacogdoches, TX |
After a visit 2 weeks ago I am still not over whatever this is. I tried to make an appointment the young lady that I was speaking with was rude. Not only did she keep cutting me off when I was talking she hung up on me . I tried to call back several times and the phone was not answered. She stated that she was trying to help me but how could she help me if she wasn't taking the time to listen to me. I have been a patient there for a few years. Very disappointed
in Nacogdoches, TX |
I was looking for a family doctor and called this office asking if they took Humana PPO insurance. They said that they did. I went by the office the same day and picked up paperwork to fill out for an appointment. I asked again if they took Humana insurance and they said they did. I filled out the paper work and brought it back to the office and asked for a third time if they took Humana . At that time an appointment was made. When I arrived they denied that they took Humana when asked.
in Nacogdoches, TX |
Horrible, I have been going to the office on University Drive. I keep thinking I am on candid camera. I needed the series of Hep B shots, needless to say; they gave them to me in the wrong intervals. I called to tell them, they didn't have a clue. They charged my insurance anyway, and charged for a visit with the doctor that I didn't even schedule for. When I call their phone no one answers, cannot get through to no one. I left a return call number, but nothing yet. Getting billed, for what?
in Nacogdoches |
Long wait in waiting room, rude front desk staff, long wait in exam room and the Dr seemed like she was concerned when we were there but when we called back about our test results we didn't get a response. When we finally did get a call it was 3 weeks later and my mom had already went to another Dr and is scheduled for surgery to fix the issue! VERY careless of the Dr and negligent. Her employee that does the referrals is rude & loud too. We won't be back and would not recommend her!
Nacogdoches |
Dr. Lindemann truly cares for her patients she doesn't have any ill will or in no way is careless. She knows her stuff and is in my eyes one of the best primary care doctor's that I have seen practice. If you want over the top care hang your hat on Lindemann Family Medicine. I have also seen Julia Robinson who is a extremely competent nurse practitioner and very good at what she does. Thank you Dr. Lindemann.
in Nacogdoches TX |
My Husband,Son and I use Dr Lindemann. My Husband has been with her since the beginning,when she was with Dr Furniss! She has ALWAYS been very compassionate,thorough,and always has a listening ear when we need her. We LOVE her... She is actually the best Doctor that we've ever had and takes very good care of us. Keep in mind all Doctors offices can get a little chaotic,keep in mind Patients calling,coming for visits, or in the Hospital and let's not forget that she has a family of her own!
Nacogdoches, TX |
Demonstrates an indifferent attitude. Prescriptions not submitted in a timely manner. There was no room on her schedule for an urgent health problem. After being referred to the ER we were told to follow up with Lindeman in 1 to 2 days. When we called to make the follow-up appointment we were told that the next available appointment was 3 weeks away.
Nacogdoches, TX |
She refilled prescriptions & did nothing as my health deteriorated. When determining vital care, she would not respond to calls from me or other involved in my care. Treatments were routinely delayed for nearly a week because she had not made a decision yet. On my last visit, I was gravely ill. She refilled meds & you told me to follow up in 3 months. Within days, I was urgently hospitalized, had emergency surgery, & was in ICU for 2 weeks. I nearly died. Her behavior was medically negligent!
Nacogdoches, TX |
My husband had a minor accident at home. Though he had seen Dr. Lindemann over the years, he was treated as a new patient & told to go to an urgent care unit. We finally got in to see an Dr.s NP a week later. No one called with follow-up. Three weeks later we called. They never updated his contact info though we had to fill out new intake forms as if he were a new patient. When he finally got in for a follow-up, we were on-time. 40 minute waiting room wait, then 45 minutes in exam room. NOT COOL
in Nacogdoches, TX |
If you are on Medicaid, you will be treated accordingly by her. Medicaid recipients are not worth her time. Her physician assistant, Joshua Jones, is wonderful and very compassionate.
Have you seen Dr. Carey J. Lindemann, MD?
Are you Dr. Lindemann?

Compare Dr. Lindemann

Dr. Lindemann's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Lindemann has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Lindemann's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Lindemann does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Lindemann and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University of Texas At Houston / Medical School At Houston

Graduated in 2007

The Methodist Hospital-Houston, Tx

Completed in 2010

Dr. Lindemann does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lindemann and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage