Family Medicine  |
Dr. Carey Lindemann, MD
Dr. Carey Lindemann, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Nacogdoches, TX. She is 37 years old and has been practicing for 10 years. Dr. Lindemann is affiliated with Nacogdoches Medical Center.

4800A NE Stallings Dr Ste 1500A

• National Elevator
  • Planned Administration Inc

Learn about Dr. Lindemann

Dr. Lindemann's Experience

Dr. Lindemann's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• University Of Texas At Houston / Medical School At Houston
    Medical School | Graduated 2007
  • The Methodist Hospital-Houston, Tx
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Lindemann has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lindemann does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lindemann and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lindemann's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lindemann to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Lindemann's Performance
in Lufkin, TX |
I've been seeing Dr Lindemann for abou about a year and a half. She has been very professional with me. She listens to me about my problems and doesn't treat me like I'm a just a paycheck. Her staff has been kind as well. If there has ever been a problem with my pharmacy, they always helped correct the problem. I've been very satisfied with my overall experience .
in Douglass, TX |
Dr. Lindemann has solved my prescription problem. It's really great to know that a doctor cares so much ??
in Lufkin, TX |
She has shown compassion and offered solutions to better provide healthcare.Can't say enough about how awesome a doctor she really is.She does take time to explain things and ensure I understand.
in Nacogdoches |
I was recommended to this Dr. By one of her staff members, Ms. Garrett and it was the best recommendation by far..I attend the Mound location and they are very thorough, concerned, and caring..They listen to your needs and give the best quality of care that I've had in a very long time..Thank You!
in Huntington, TX |
Dr. Lindemann is great and really listens to your concerns. She takes a the time to makes sure your heard. She's very easy understanding and I love that I found her.
Wills Point, TX |
My entire family sees Dr.L and we love her!! She cares for each patient an does all she can help! Because she is so fabulous, her practice has grown to 3 Nac offices! We have been with her since her 1st day in her own practice and I must admit it takes longer to get an appt now but with the care she provides it is worth it!
in Center, TX |
I was just looking for a primary doctor and lucked on Dr. Lindemann. After taking blood tests she determined I needed cholesterol meds. As I have heard of some bad side effects I wasn't too thrilled but after just three months (including dieting) my cholesterol was down to normal. I guess my biggest like is that she isn't like so many other doctors these days who seem to just want to run as many customers through as quickly as possible. She wasn't in a hurry, listened, and explained options.
Nacogdoches, TX |
Dr. Lindemann, Jamie Cook, and Molina have been a great help to me with my most recent visit. Thank you to all!
in Nacogdoches, TX |
Thank you Dr. Lindemann for your time in caring for my medical needs. As a healthcare professional I truly appreciate your excellent "bedside manner." Through your attentiveness WE were able to find a remedy for one of my medical situations. I respect your conscientiousness and knowledge in my care. My wait time does not concern me so much since I feel you are giving someone else the care which I will be soon receiving.
in Cushing, TX |
Best doctor anyone could ask for. Doctor Lindemann is a great doctor and a wonderful person. She is so nice and really cares for her patients. I felt like she and her staff went above and beyond for me at a time when I needed them most. Wouldn't think of going anywhere else.
in Zavalla Texas |
Have had to try many drs in this area because of insurance....she is the one I will stay with
in Cushing Texas |
I have always felt comfortable in this office. I have been able to ask questions and get answers usually the same day. If I need blood work. It is done with very little pain. And results are given to me in a couple of days.
in Nacogdoches, TX |
I have been using Dr. Lindemann almost 4 years, and have never had a bad experience. She has an excellent bedside manner, she takes the time to listen to my concerns and answers my questions in a way that I always understand. She has gone above and beyond for me on several occasions. She is without a doubt the best Dr. I have ever seen, and I will continue to see her as long as she is in practice. She is very knowledgeable in her profession, and truly cares about her patients.
in Nacogdoches, TX |
DR. Lindemann has been very helpful and friendly to me. I would recommend her as a Physician.!!!!
Nacogdoches |
There's a reason why she is best in nac... Dr is the very best doctor my husband and myself have ever gone it... she will sit down answer all questions we have... explains things in a way that we completely understand ... she understands and we feel blessed to have her as our doctor... staff is friendly...and remembers our names... couldn't be happier hope she stays in Nacogdoches her entire medical career
in Broaddus Tx |
Dr Lindemann is very attenative. Very caring. She takes time to know you and she doesnt run you through like cows going to auction.
Nacogdoches, TX |
Doc has always been very thorough with me and my kids. She takes time to listen. She is very busy but that's because she is an excellent doctor. I never feel rushed.
Nacogdoches, TX |
She has always taken great care of my son. She's not overly cautious resulting in unnecessary expenses but will send for testing if she feels needed. She is a great doctor!
in Nacogdoches, Texas |
Excellent, caring physician. Very personable and explains things in a way you understand.
Nacogdoches, TX |
Dr. Lindemann is an outstanding physician. She truly represents her medical profession with honor. She is kind, caring, and compassionate with her patients. When I'm in her office she sits and talks with me and truly listens. She is genuine!!!
Littleton, CO |
Has taken excellent care of my daughter. She is very caring and compassionate!
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Lindemann, her staff and her Nurse Practitioners are excellent. They are very caring and truly care about you.
Dallas, TX |
Dr.Lindemann and her staff are wonderful and make you feel at home! Dr Lindemann is the most caring and compassionate Dr! I have recommend everyone I know...from family and friends to come see Dr Lindemann! She is truly amazing at what she does!
Nacogdoches TX |
I am a 19 year old male with epilepsy that has seen her for a few years she is super. Explains things in great detail so that I understand. I really like the portal so that I can get results and schedule appointments because she does have a busy office.
Maple Shade, NJ |
Love Dr. Lindemann, very personable, very visable in the community. Seems to really care for her patients.
Nacogdoches Tx |
She's is the best doctor I have seen very patient and kind. The staff is super friendly and caring as well I would recommend her to anyone.
Maple Shade, NJ |
Very caring and professional. Does not rush you in and out of the office. She spends time with you and you feel like the physician has listened to you about your concerns when you have been in the office.
in Nacogdoches, TX |
I am 60 years old and This is the worst experience I have had with a medical provider. I am not returning and will be looking for a new provider.
in Nacogdoches, TX |
After a visit 2 weeks ago I am still not over whatever this is. I tried to make an appointment the young lady that I was speaking with was rude. Not only did she keep cutting me off when I was talking she hung up on me . I tried to call back several times and the phone was not answered. She stated that she was trying to help me but how could she help me if she wasn't taking the time to listen to me. I have been a patient there for a few years. Very disappointed
in Nacogdoches, TX |
I was looking for a family doctor and called this office asking if they took Humana PPO insurance. They said that they did. I went by the office the same day and picked up paperwork to fill out for an appointment. I asked again if they took Humana insurance and they said they did. I filled out the paper work and brought it back to the office and asked for a third time if they took Humana . At that time an appointment was made. When I arrived they denied that they took Humana when asked.
in Nacogdoches, TX |
Horrible, I have been going to the office on University Drive. I keep thinking I am on candid camera. I needed the series of Hep B shots, needless to say; they gave them to me in the wrong intervals. I called to tell them, they didn't have a clue. They charged my insurance anyway, and charged for a visit with the doctor that I didn't even schedule for. When I call their phone no one answers, cannot get through to no one. I left a return call number, but nothing yet. Getting billed, for what?
in Nacogdoches |
Long wait in waiting room, rude front desk staff, long wait in exam room and the Dr seemed like she was concerned when we were there but when we called back about our test results we didn't get a response. When we finally did get a call it was 3 weeks later and my mom had already went to another Dr and is scheduled for surgery to fix the issue! VERY careless of the Dr and negligent. Her employee that does the referrals is rude & loud too. We won't be back and would not recommend her!
Nacogdoches |
Dr. Lindemann truly cares for her patients she doesn't have any ill will or in no way is careless. She knows her stuff and is in my eyes one of the best primary care doctor's that I have seen practice. If you want over the top care hang your hat on Lindemann Family Medicine. I have also seen Julia Robinson who is a extremely competent nurse practitioner and very good at what she does. Thank you Dr. Lindemann.
in Nacogdoches TX |
My Husband,Son and I use Dr Lindemann. My Husband has been with her since the beginning,when she was with Dr Furniss! She has ALWAYS been very compassionate,thorough,and always has a listening ear when we need her. We LOVE her... She is actually the best Doctor that we've ever had and takes very good care of us. Keep in mind all Doctors offices can get a little chaotic,keep in mind Patients calling,coming for visits, or in the Hospital and let's not forget that she has a family of her own!
Nacogdoches, TX |
Demonstrates an indifferent attitude. Prescriptions not submitted in a timely manner. There was no room on her schedule for an urgent health problem. After being referred to the ER we were told to follow up with Lindeman in 1 to 2 days. When we called to make the follow-up appointment we were told that the next available appointment was 3 weeks away.
Nacogdoches, TX |
She refilled prescriptions & did nothing as my health deteriorated. When determining vital care, she would not respond to calls from me or other involved in my care. Treatments were routinely delayed for nearly a week because she had not made a decision yet. On my last visit, I was gravely ill. She refilled meds & you told me to follow up in 3 months. Within days, I was urgently hospitalized, had emergency surgery, & was in ICU for 2 weeks. I nearly died. Her behavior was medically negligent!
Nacogdoches, TX |
My husband had a minor accident at home. Though he had seen Dr. Lindemann over the years, he was treated as a new patient & told to go to an urgent care unit. We finally got in to see an Dr.s NP a week later. No one called with follow-up. Three weeks later we called. They never updated his contact info though we had to fill out new intake forms as if he were a new patient. When he finally got in for a follow-up, we were on-time. 40 minute waiting room wait, then 45 minutes in exam room. NOT COOL
in Nacogdoches, TX |
If you are on Medicaid, you will be treated accordingly by her. Medicaid recipients are not worth her time. Her physician assistant, Joshua Jones, is wonderful and very compassionate.
Have you seen Dr. Carey Lindemann, MD?
Are you Dr. Lindemann?