Dr. Carey Dachman, MD

Dr. Carey Dachman, MD

Rheumatology  ·
Dr. Carey Dachman, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Schaumburg, IL. He graduated from University Of Illinois and specializes in rheumatology.

455 S Roselle Rd Ste 104

Schaumburg, IL 60193

• HealthLink
  • Priority Health

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Dachman's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Wear & Tear Arthritis

Dr. Dachman's conditions and procedures:

• Adhesive Capsulitis
  • Ankylosing Spondylitis
  • Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
  • Arthropathy Associated With Reiters Disease
  • Bleeding Disorders
  • Chondrocalcinosis
  • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
  • Chronic Pain
  • Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Felty's Syndrome
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Psoriatic Arthritis

1.2820512820512822%

Dr. Dachman?
Dr. Dachman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Carey Dachman, MD
If you have pain Dr. Dachman will not stop until he finds out the reason for the pain and treats it. Twenty eight years ago, Dr diagnosed my fibromyalgia . No other dr. even knew what fibromyalgia was at that time and dismissed me as some crazy lady. He worked with me for along time to find the correct meds to let me live a very active life style. I have lots of allergies to meds and he worked through that issue, too. At 70 ,I now have arthritis and he is leaving no stone unturned to get me back to my busy daily routine. He is beyond a doubt the best, most professional,caring doctor I have ever seen. I have recommended him to many others that have tremendous pain. Colleen Carroll, Schaumburg, IL
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carey Dachman, MD?
Dr. Dachman is the very best; I have been a patient for over thirty years. He is so knowledgeable, kind, and patient friendly. Dr. Dachman is probably the only doctor I know who actually will pick up the phone to speak to you. I honestly can say there is not a thing he does not know. He researches everything. Once you go to his office, you will never see another. I am in the best shape of my life because of him. Dr. -- you are the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carey Dachman, MD?
The finest physician complimented by a kind and efficient staff. I thank them all for helping alleviate the pain of rheumatoid arthritis. Dr even calls long distance in an emergency to check on his patients. I hope I am never without him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carey Dachman, MD?
I’ve been going to Dr. Dachman since 1995. I will not go anywhere else. He and his staff are an incredible team! If I have an urgent situation, he always finds a way to get me in! I love his staff and how they all work together! I feel very fortunate to be under his care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carey Dachman, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Dachman for 30 yrs. He took me from being crippled up by rheumatoid arthritis to becoming a marathon runner. His expertise is incredible - always keeping up with cutting edge treatments. I send my friends to him if they need an accurate diagnosis. He is a very gifted diagnostician. He tries to help you avoid surgery unless absolutely necessary and uses all kinds of healing modalities. His Physician Assistants are top notch.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carey Dachman, MD?
He is a very compassionate doctor. He is very easy to talk to a takes time to listen. All the staffs are very good.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carey Dachman, MD?
Dr. Dachman is part of a rare breed of doctors who actually listens to their patient, hears their history, issues you are having and plans a course of action all with a down to earth personality. Open to all sorts of treatment. Very thorough! explains why for a certain medication if necessary or blood test needing to run or other procedures. Him or his M.A call you immediately when test results are in. If you are in dire need to see him he will squeeze you in. I highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carey Dachman, MD?
Been with this doctor 3yrs and I can’t imagian going to anyone else. I always receive the best care and the staff is great. The best of the best. I can’t thank him enough for how he manages my pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carey Dachman, MD?
Dr Dachman has been taking care of my arthritic issues for the last 19 years, he has always given me the best possible care, with a thorough explanation of all of my issues and medications he has prescribed. Dr. Dachman gave me hope at a young age of diagnosis that I was going to be ok. I could never thank him enough for what he has done for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carey Dachman, MD?
Dr Dachman finally gave me a diagnosis that seemed to stump other physicians...He listened to me, went over my testing, and initiated an effective treatment plan..I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carey Dachman, MD?
Dr Dachman is the best doctor I know, he was able to help my aunt with her joint pain. He treated her with compassion and a he has an awesome bedside manner. Dr Dachman is an exceptional diagnostician. He has a great and knowledgeable staff. I recommend him to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carey Dachman, MD?
Dr. Dachman is one of the most professional physicians I’ve met. He's a great listener, asks the right questions, and is genuinely concerned about his patient’s well-being. I had little to no wait time when I visited Dr. Dachman office. The receptionists were friendly. I was suffering from severe lower back pain. After this visit and the right medication, I was better in no time. I’m very pleased with my choice to have Dr. Dachman as my physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carey Dachman, MD?
I have fibromyalgia, and am well aware that it is a lifetime issue, made fully aware of this by Dr Dachman... Dr dachman is truly an expert in this field...he has helped me live through this and function as best as possible. Indeed, Dr Dachman specifically told me of the lifetime nature of this issue..and I truly respect his opinion and trust him completely.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carey Dachman, MD?
When I had fibromyalgia, i saw him for 2 years. He never told me my fibromyalgia was a lifetime illness, that it would never go away. I do not trust him. All he did was make tons of money off me
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carey Dachman, MD?
Dr Dachman and this office is one of the best medical establishments I’ve been to. Whenever I have a question or concern I write Dr D in the patient portal and he has always gotten back to me within 20 minutes! He’s even written me when on a plane !! They actually CARE about the patients with integrity! I don’t feel like I’m fending for myself like I did under other offices. I’m very grateful I found this office. If you need a caring rheumatologist that has real compassion for patients go here!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carey Dachman, MD?
Dr. Dachman is a wonderful doctor- I have never had a doctor who was as kind, respectful, and caring as he is. He truly cares about me not just as numbers on a chart but as human beings. I was very sick when I started seeing him, and under his care I improved far beyond the point that my previous rheumatologist thought was possible. Dr. Dachman was absolutely determined that I could get better and his positive attitude and treatment style made that happen. Wonderful and helpful staff, Thanks.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carey Dachman, MD?
Dr. Dachman and his staff are always so kind and pleasant. It's a doctors visit, but Dr. Dachman and his staff always make me feel like I'm welcome, and I'm enjoying myself so much, I always feeling like I'm in and out really quicker then usual.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carey Dachman, MD?
Excellent physician Kind front desk Outstanding nurses I thank all for being there for me
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carey Dachman, MD?
Dr. Dachman is awesome!!! I came to see him for wrist pain. I'm a semi professional tennis player and was having difficulty playing. Dr. Dachman was able to accurately diagnose my problem and he discussed my many treatment options. We decided on PRP (Platelet rich plasm) as the treatment options that would get me back to my previous playing level. I am so very pleased with the results and my coaching staff is very happy with my progress. I will return to competition soon. Thanks Dr. Dachman!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carey Dachman, MD?
Dr. Dachman is a superb Rheumatologist and if you are looking for an excellent, caring and professional provider then you will not be disappointed in the services at Pain Therapy Associates. From the moment you are greeted at the reception until they bid you goodbye, you are treated with the utmost respect and courtesy. Wait time was not excessive and compared to other doctors, very good. The office staff are helpful and happy. It is so nice to see kind, smiling faces.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Dachman?

Pain Therapy Associates Limited