Rheumatology  |
Dr. Carey Dachman, MD
Dr. Carey Dachman, MD is a rheumatology doctor who practices in Schaumburg, IL. He is 66 years old. Dr. Dachman is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital, Northwest Community Hospital, Alexian Brothers Medical Center and St. Alexius Medical Center.

455 S Roselle Rd Ste 104

Schaumburg, IL 60193

• HealthLink
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Dachman

See how frequently Dr. Dachman performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Bursitis
Chronic Neck Pain
Fibromyalgia

Dr. Dachman's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Rheumatology

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Rheumatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Adhesive Capsulitis
  • Ankylosing Spondylitis
  • Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
  • Arthropathy Associated With Reiters Disease
  • Bleeding Disorders
  • Chondrocalcinosis
  • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
  • Chronic Pain
  • Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Felty's Syndrome
  • Takayasu's Arteritis

• Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Illinois
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Lutheran General Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Lutheran General Hospital
  • Northwestern University Med School/Rehab Institute Of Chicago
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Dachman has no media or publications listed.

• Polish

Dr. Dachman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dachman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dachman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dachman to family and friends
Dr. Dachman's Performance
in Schaumburg, IL |
Dr. Dachman is a wonderful doctor- I have never had a doctor who was as kind, respectful, and caring as he is. He truly cares about me not just as numbers on a chart but as human beings. I was very sick when I started seeing him, and under his care I improved far beyond the point that my previous rheumatologist thought was possible. Dr. Dachman was absolutely determined that I could get better and his positive attitude and treatment style made that happen. Wonderful and helpful staff, Thanks.
Chicago, IL |
Dr. Dachman and his staff are always so kind and pleasant. It's a doctors visit, but Dr. Dachman and his staff always make me feel like I'm welcome, and I'm enjoying myself so much, I always feeling like I'm in and out really quicker then usual.
in Glenview il |
Excellent physician Kind front desk Outstanding nurses I thank all for being there for me
Dr. Dachman is awesome!!! I came to see him for wrist pain. I'm a semi professional tennis player and was having difficulty playing. Dr. Dachman was able to accurately diagnose my problem and he discussed my many treatment options. We decided on PRP (Platelet rich plasm) as the treatment options that would get me back to my previous playing level. I am so very pleased with the results and my coaching staff is very happy with my progress. I will return to competition soon. Thanks Dr. Dachman!!!!!
in Schaumburg, IL |
Dr. Dachman is a superb Rheumatologist and if you are looking for an excellent, caring and professional provider then you will not be disappointed in the services at Pain Therapy Associates. From the moment you are greeted at the reception until they bid you goodbye, you are treated with the utmost respect and courtesy. Wait time was not excessive and compared to other doctors, very good. The office staff are helpful and happy. It is so nice to see kind, smiling faces.
in Prospect hts |
I found dr dachman very open to my needs and desire to avoid as much medicine as possible .. He approached my problem with a holistic approach , and clearly left it to me to decide on what direction I felt most comfortable with .
in Chgo |
Wonderful dr He helped me immensely Most importantly , he believes in a true holistic approach, intervening with BOTH meds and non medications , a true fusion of eastern and western medicine ... A joy!
in Schaumburg, IL |
outstanding physician, very caring....very helpful staff.....this dr treats you as family!
in Elk Grove Village, IL |
ave been a patient of Dr. Dachman for 6 years now. He is the best doctor I've ever had. After visits to many other doctors before him, he was the only one to correctly diagnose me. I've never felt as good as I do now and I have him to thank for that. His PAs are fantastic, WAY better than the doctors I've been to in the past. Even the front desk is great. They always greet me when I come into my appointments and are polite and friendly. Overall, this is the best doctor!!
in Ill |
Outstanding physician , kind and understanding . He is the finest Doctor I have worked with !
in Barrington Hills |
Stay away! Horrible staff, arrogant Dr. After numerous visits and tests, my pain from RA and fibro was not reduced. Dr Dachman has an awful God complex, if you ask questions about the numerous medications he wants you to take, he responds with well follow my protocol if you want to feel better. Then after numerous awful side effects you can't even figure out which medication was working or making you feel worse! Also, you are pushed over to his Physician Assistants often. Staff is very rude.
Very concerned doctor, would recommend him to every one know who has similar problems, very compassionate doctor, on time.
I have had many doctors over the years, but none EVER like Dr. Carey Dachman. He is hands down the BEST doctor I have EVER had!!! When you make an appoint with him at a specific time you are seen at that time. Who else can you say that about, in my lifetime, no-one! He even ask if you would like coffee or water.....and he brings it to you. His staff are equally as good, always there with a smiling face and offering to help you. I highly recommend this office, this staff and THIS doctor!
I was very fortunate to find Dr. Dachman and his entire staff for the help that not only I needed but for other family members and friends as well. They treat the whole person not just the symptom and with the plan of treatment to wellness that they offer I know I am on the right road to recovery! Thank you so much for helping my quality of life improve as much as it has already! Margie Mack
I've been coming to Dr. Dachman since 2011. I came in with numbness in my fingers. I choose Dr. Dachman because he believes in alternative medicine. With acupuncture and message therapies I have not had a flare up in a very long time. I also am being treated for arthritis and we have been able to manage the pain. I love the people here, I feel like family and would highly recommend him to friends and family.
Have you seen Dr. Carey Dachman, MD?
Are you Dr. Dachman?