Dr. Caren Borjeson, DO

Dr. Caren Borjeson, DO

General Surgery  |
Dr. Caren Borjeson, DO is a general surgery doctor who practices in Phoenix, AZ. She is 56 years old and has been practicing for 26 years.

20033 N 19th Ave Bldg 3

Phoenix, AZ 85027

• Arizona Foundation
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Care 1st Health Plan
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Borjeson

See how frequently Dr. Borjeson performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Cancer
Ventral Hernia
Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)

Dr. Borjeson's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Borjeson "To help people achieve good health for life."

• General Surgery

• Acid Reflux Surgery
  • Appendectomy
  • Biopsy of Breast
  • Colonoscopy
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Gallbladder Removal
  • Lumpectomy
  • Small Bowel Resection
  • Splenectomy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of The Pacific
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • San Joaquin Genl Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1992
  • San Joaquin Genl Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Borjeson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Borjeson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Borjeson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Borjeson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Borjeson to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Borjeson's Performance
in Phoenix |
Dr. Borjeson is highly skilled and very professional. She does a good job and cares about her patients. She is quite businesslike but she also has the skills to be kind, patient and gentle at the bedside. She is a very impressive doctor and a good person.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Caren Borjeson has been amazing! Dr. Borjeson has operated on me numerous times and she has always been so kind, professional, caring and I've never had any issues or problems from any of the surgeries she's done on me. It gives me great piece of mind knowing she is the one taking care of me as I know I'm in good hands and fully trust her. I would highly recommend Dr. Caren Borjeson for any surgical needs.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Though I have already been through the operation I have to have AGAIN, Dr. Borjenson is the kind of Dr that you assume is good at surgery, because she is not good at being "HUMAN". Cold bedside attitude, and the whole office lacks courtesy, professionalism, or empathy or understanding of the "HUMAN" condition during the process. After reading many reviews, I am sorry and a bit scared that I have chosen this practice. The good Dr canceled a surgery, at the VERY last minute. NOT PROFESSIONAL
in Goodyear, AZ |
Dr. Borjeson is always very short on time when giving you a life and death diagnosis. She ran out of the hospital after surgery as she had her own physical therapy appt. to get to. She was referred to me from my GP who is an Osteopath, as is she. She referred me to an Oncologist who is also an Osteopath. His name had to be hand written in on one the business card for his practice. Appears to be a club of sorts. Not a good sign. Bills for $5429. not covered by our ins. have been a constant issue.
Peoria, AZ |
A very skilled surgeon! I highly recommend her.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr Borjeson is a very professional and talented doctor.
in Peoria, AZ |
Dr. Borjeson did a great job on my hernia surgery about 5 years ago, it is holding up well. I have been referred to her by several other doctors and I highly recommend her.
in Phoenix az |
I had an open inguinal hernia surgery from this dr. After I booked my surgery my own pcp was very upset with my decision to choose caren. I went through with surgery. As far as surgery I don't if she did good or bad...I'm not trained for that. The reason she gets a 1 star is the lack of preoffesionalism shown by her staff. They are a very rude staff and not helpful at all. I wouldn't recommend you to take your dog to her let alone your self
in Peoria, AZ |
Wonderful Doctor who exudes confidence,professionalism and a great bedside manner. You feel so relieved knowing that you have the best surgeon to handle the medical situation. Highly recommended.
in Glendale.az |
She is the best one ,God bless her .Dr Borjedon perfect??????
Have you seen Dr. Caren Borjeson, DO?
Are you Dr. Borjeson?

Visit Dr. Borjeson

Dr. Borjeson accepts 14 insurance carriers
  • Arizona Foundation
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Care 1st Health Plan