Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Cara Overbeck, DDS
Dr. Cara Overbeck, DDS is a dentist who practices in Venice, FL. She is 60 years old.

1040 E Venice Ave

Venice, FL 34285

Learn about Dr. Overbeck

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies

Education data for Dr. Overbeck is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Overbeck has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Overbeck has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Overbeck does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Overbeck and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Overbeck's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Overbeck to family and friends
Dr. Overbeck's Performance
in North Port, FL |
Dr. Overbeck and her staff are absolutely awesome! I'm completely petrified of the Dentist Office, To go to an Oral Surgeon could have been a nightmare! But not this one I never felt anything but a couple pricks here and there from the needle and both wisdom teeth were out! Her assistant Sophia was just the sweetest helper! She could not have been any more helpful or pleasant to be around! highly recommend this office to anyone that need some work done!
in Venice, FL |
I am an overly anxious dental patient . Dr Overbeck and her staff create an atmosphere of calmness and tranquility. At the end of the simply painless procedure, I asked myself what I had been so tense about? A very organized office that leaves no questions unanswered, provides thorough care and follows through with a post visit phone call. If all dentists were like Dr Overbeck I probably would not have the dentalphobia I experience today.
in Nokomis, FL |
I was so nervous going into my wisdom tooth extraction but Dr. Overbeck and her incredible staff were extremely helpful in answering all my questions, making me feel comfortable, and leaving me with virtually no pain or side effects. All my teeth were impacted but I was eating like normal within a few days. Her office is always available to offer answers to questions and more supplies like gauze or heating packs. I also had several teeth extracted here about 5 years ago and they were just a
in Sarasota, FL |
Erin and everyone on the knowledgeable staff seem to anticipate your concerns and go out of their way to be considerate, prompt and welcoming. The office is modern, attractive and immaculate.
Sarasota, FL |
My experience with Dr. Overbeck's practice was outstanding, from the friendliness and professionalism of her staff to Dr. Overbeck herself. She was very easy to talk with and spent time listening to my concerns. I asked a couple of doctors as well as some friends who they and their family used for oral surgery, and they all said Dr. Overbeck. They were right. The staff was great, the office is beautiful and the experience was totally positive. I highly recommend Dr. Overbeck
Nokomis, FL |
The staff was very poor and rushed and impolite. The front desk staff was low class. I am sure the dr is good, but the service resulting in a lot of extra physical pain and extra trouble for me was horrid.
in Englewood, Florida |
I had an incredible experience under Dr. Overbeck's treatment and care. She is an excellent oral surgeon, very professional and compassionate. Her entire staff is awesome. I highly recommend Dr. Overbeck!
in Englewood, FL |
Absolutely the best in South West Florida! I really don't like going to the dentist for any reason but this was one of the best experiences I have had. Handled everything wonderfully. Staff is amazing and eager to help. Do not hesitate to see Cara. She will take very good care of you. The only down side is that she doesn't take any insurance. Maybe things have changed since my last visit but this you should be aware of. Other than that 1000% satisfied. Thank you Dr. Overbeck!
Have you seen Dr. Cara Overbeck, DDS?
Are you Dr. Overbeck?