Dr. Cara King, DO

Gynecologic Surgery ·  Female · Age 37

Dr. King

Dr. Cara King, DO is a gynecologic surgery specialist in Cleveland, OH and has been practicing for 5 years. She graduated from MI STATE UNIV COLL OF OSTEO MED in 2008 and specializes in gynecologic surgery, pediatric gynecology, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. King accepts

Dr. King accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Blue Preferred Plus POS

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check Dr. King's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. King's Top Procedures and Conditions

Uterine Fibroids

Dr. King treats Uterine Fibroids more than 97% of her peers

Dr. King treats this condition more than 97% of her peers

Hysteroscopy

Dr. King performs Hysteroscopy more than 96% of her peers

Dr. King performs this procedure more than 96% of her peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Hysteroscopy Sterilization

• Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • da Vinci® Hysterectomy
  • da Vinci® Myomectomy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Endometriosis
  • Laparoscopic Salpingectomy
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Leiomyoma
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Minimally Invasive Endometriosis Excision With Robotic Assistance
  • Uterine Polyp
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Wound Repair

"Dr. King is a member of the Cleveland Clinic, Section of Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery. She is the Director of Benign Gynecologic Surgery and Associate Program Director of the Fellowship in Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery. She is a m...

• Gynecologic Surgery

Likelihood to recommend Dr. King

Dr. King?
Dr. King's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Cara King, DO
Dr. King is amazing. She not only is a great doctor but she also sees and treats you like her most important patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cara King, DO?
Dr. King is wonderful. I had a large fibroid that I wanted removed, and she was recommended to me by my OBGYN for a minimally invasive laproscopic procedure. It was great to learn there were alternatives to traditional surgery, and Dr. King was able to take me on as a new patient and quickly get me scheduled. I couldn't be more pleased with my overall experience. She is very knowledgeable, and has excellent bedside manner. Professional, yet very personable. Would highly recommend!
Terrible experience
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cara King, DO?
Dr. King is the warmest doctor I’ve ever worked with. My large uterine fibroid needed to be removed but I still wanted to have children. She and her team performed a laparoscopic myomectomy. She answered all of my questions and worked hard to ensure the procedure went well. Within hours of surgery I was up and walking; discharged the next day; and back at work two weeks later. She brings the latest techniques and information to her patients. I highly recommend Dr. King and her team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cara King, DO?
i wish I had gone to dr. king years ago. I've had severe pain in my uterus for over 8 years and was misdiagnosed multiple times. i was referred to dr. king by a friend who had a tumor removed and loved her. and so do I. she spent so much time talking to me about my options and letting me know what each what meant. she ended up taking out my uterus and cervix while leaving my ovaries. i feel like i have a new lease on life! she is such a wonderful person and the staff was great too...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cara King, DO?
I could not be happier!!! An amzing experience with Dr. King turned my fears, safness and discomforts into a happy ending! I was suffering from extream crumps which made me naucious But the imaging could not show the reason behind of it. Dr. King has removed all rndometriotic- tissues that were formed on my stomach walls and also on every possible organ. It took two weeks for me to feel perfect! Our entire family is thankful for her correct diagnosis and perfectly removal of my problems!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cara King, DO?
Dr. King is amazing! Not only is she extremely knowledgeable, but she is compassionate too! She answered all of my questions without hesitation. She also spent an entire hour answering my questions. I have never met a doctor more caring!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cara King, DO?
Dr.King is not only a skilled surgeon but has excellent bedside manner. Because of her skill level she was able to remove a large fibroid laparoscopically, making my recovery much faster. She spent time going over my options and did a wonderful job answering to my fears and anxieties regarding my procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cara King, DO?
I knew Dr King was the one for me when she laid out all of my options as plain as day - including the option to take no action at this time. She is the best communicator I've ever encountered in the medical system! We approached my surgery on my terms - including dealing with my pain without the use of narcotics. Everything went fabulously! I HIGHLY recommend her. Fantastic experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cara King, DO?
I had my surgery last month with Dr.King. I couldn't believe coming out the surgery with this few stitches and only took 4 days of pain pills, back to take care the house and the kids in a 1 week. She is just amazing not just as a doctor but as a person such a beautiful soul. Her Staff is awesome too if you had a question they will go out of their way to get the answer for you. Higherly recommended and we very lucky to have her here in Madison.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cara King, DO?
Dr. King was most knowledgeable. She took time to answer all my questions, and even explained things I hadn't asked--taking me through all the steps of the process, as well as alternatives should tissue results be positive for cancer. She was so kind and caring--all her staff were. I loved her sense of humor and bedside manner. Thank you, Dr. King.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cara King, DO?
Dr. King is very knowledgeable in endometriosis. She also has a fantastic bedside manner which helps to make a stressful healthcare experience easier.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cara King, DO?
I am so thankful to Dr. King and her staff. Everything you want in a doctor; friendly, understanding, communicative and knowledgeable. In what can be a very awkward and uncomfortable exam, I was walked through every step of the procedure and felt safe. And I felt she truly CARED about every aspect of my health concerns. I highly recommend Dr. King and her staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cara King, DO?
Dr King is very caring, listens well, and provided detailed information about each option. Surgery went just as planned and recovery has been good. I can not explain how it felt to finally have a doctor listen and hear what I was saying. Being heavier set, while weight was discussed it was not make or break. This surgery will allow me to move forward without monthly pain and discomfort. I highly recommend Dr King.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cara King, DO?
Dr. King is a great surgeon and was very friendly! She has excellent bedside manner and was very attentive to my needs throughout the surgery process.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cara King, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. King?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. King treats patients.

Cleveland Clinic