Dr. Cap Lesesne, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 66

Dr. Lesesne

Dr. Cap Lesesne

620 Park Ave New York, NY 10065

Dr. Cap Lesesne, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in New York, NY and has over 41 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Duke University School Of Medicine medical school in 1980. He is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Lesesne to book an appointment.

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Lesesne with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Mount Sinai Morningside.

Make an appointment at Mount Sinai Morningside today at (212) 257-0083.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Mount Sinai Morningside.

Dr. Lesesne's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lesesne

4.2

Dr. Lesesne?
  • Appointment scheduling (37)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (36)
  • Listened & answered questions (35)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (8)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (8)
  • Office environment (8)
I had a neck lift with Dr. Lesense in November 2020. I’m extremely happy with the results! Dr. Lesense is a talented surgeo and the results exceeded my expectations. The staff was professional and any questions during and after my recovery were handled in a timely manner. I would highly recommend Dr. Lesense .
Elizabeth B. – Jan 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cap Lesesne, MD?
Was referred to Dr. Lesesne by my Mohs surgeon for skin cancer reconstruction on my nose--cancer quite prominent. Was apprehensive both from the medical and aesthetic perspectives. The work he performed was absolutely perfect. He is a real healer. Also, Dr. Lesesne was wonderful, caring, and his team was efficient, pleasant, and supportive. AND he accepted my Medicare for this medical procedure! 'Had been treated for another skin cancer several years before by another surgeon, who was excellent. However, he did not take insurance for this medical procedure. Now retired, it was necessary and important that my surgery be covered by Medicare. Also, I had a facelift by yet another plastic surgeon many years before, also excellent. While, like most plastic surgeons, Dr. Lesesne has a Before and After book in his office documenting past aesthetic procedures, Dr. Lesesne also has a book for Skin Cancer Revisions. He is a Star for both types of surgery. Should I want--and be able to
Sep 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cap Lesesne, MD?
I’ve been a patient of Dr. Lesesne for almost 10 years. I have referred several patients. He’s an excellent Doctor with a terrific staff. I highly recommend.
Robin Koffler – Jun 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cap Lesesne, MD?
Dr. Cap Lesesne was recommended to me by my MOH's surgeon. He performed a flawless skin graft over the bridge of my nose, covering a deep indenture. The healing process has been quick, painless, and without issue. Dr. Lesesne and his entire staff have been expert, supportive, friendly, cooperative, informative, professional.
SLL – Mar 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cap Lesesne, MD?
My experience is a disaster with breast lift and tummy tuck. The doctor distorted my body and breasts. His tummy tuck left me with two bulges, one above belly button and one below. Breasts are two different sizes, horrible scars from several attempts to correct symmetry and size.
Jan 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cap Lesesne, MD?
My husband had an ugly growth growing on his arm. He wan't too concerned, but I was. He went to a dermatologist that took a biopsy and confirmed that it was a squamous skin cancer. This was early August and the derm. couldn't schedule him until after Labor Day. I sent an email to Dr. Lesesne and he removed it in his office early the next week. The pathology report came back with clean margins after Dr.Lesesne removed the skin cancer. Dr. L. has a great eye for detail.My husband will go back to him for two to three years every three months to be monitored. I haven't heard of any doctors checking up on a patient's progress like this. My husband feels so much better now that he is under the care of Dr. Lesesne. Good doctors that truly care about their patients is becoming as rare as people holding the door for each other. We will be life long patients because of his skill, dedication, and compassion for his patients! I think Dr. L has a trained eye to spot these growths as soon a
Aug 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cap Lesesne, MD?
Dr. Cap Lesesne and his entire team led by Diane and Jennifer, RN are absolutely as good as it gets with world-class professionalism, attention to detail on every aspect of plastic surgery, personalized treatment and follow-up. Dr. Cap is one of the most dedicated, smart, talented and commited physicians I know.
Aug 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cap Lesesne, MD?
Messed me up good- too broad a cut and lots of scars and keiloids plus lied about my weight so as to blame me for problems. Not pleased with result.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Mount Kisco – Jun 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cap Lesesne, MD?
Words alone cannot describe Dr Lesesne’s expertise and skill. The morning of my surgery I entered his facility, looking every bit of my 51 years, sagging jowls and a ‘turkey’ neck. How the story changed when I was leaving........ I had the most amazing, beautiful neck, in fact it was that of a 21 year olds and my dreaded jowls had disappeared. The transformation was remarkable.
Mar 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cap Lesesne, MD?
Cap Lesesne is an expert in facial plastic surgery. His attention to detail, his desire for natural results and his ability to listen and respond to all of my concerns was exceptional. I have and continue to send all of my family and friends whether they are interested in a facelift, necklift, upper and lower eyes or Rhinoplasty. The experience and results are incredible.
Jan 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cap Lesesne, MD?
Exemplary in every way! I have been a patient of Dr Lesesne for over 10 years and have referred several friends and family. I trust Dr Lesesne implicitly. He represents the most desirable qualities a physician can possess: every interaction, procedure and surgery is as close to perfection as one can get. You will be in the best of hands with a dedicated, caring, trustworthy, highly skilled and experienced surgeon, resulting in a final outcome as flawless and natural as is possible.
Lisa Staley in HollAbd, MI – Jan 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cap Lesesne, MD?
Great staff, great place, great product, he knows how to fix other that injected product and did damaged & mistakes! I trust him because I know his the best from the best Dr., I will always come back to him, because his trusted, make u feel good at the end, he knows exactly how to do it, and when, amazing relaxing Dr & person. As I said 5 stars it's to low for him his the best.
Ronit vegh in Richmond Hill – Dec 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cap Lesesne, MD?
I used Dr. Lesesne over 20 years ago to have a blepharoplasty and couldn't have been happier with the results. So, when it came time to have a face lift (which I had five days ago), I would only go back to Dr. Lesesne. It is only five days since my procedure and I am already back at the gym! I feel and look incredible, just some slight swelling. I know that my face will look great. I feel as if he has taken years off of my face! He is such a skilled surgeon. He is the best! Dr. B Stamford Ct.
Stamford, CT – Nov 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cap Lesesne, MD?
Always does a flawless job. I wouldn’t trust anyone else!! Highly recommend.
Gillian G in New York, ny – Nov 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cap Lesesne, MD?
I had a terrific experience from start to finish with eyelid surgery and excellent, natural and undetectable results. Very welcoming staff and Dr. Lesesne explains everything clearly including the anatomical reasons for the treatment he is recommending. Highly recommended.
CV in New York, NY – Aug 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cap Lesesne, MD?
I went to Dr. Lesesne for a tuberous breast correction and breast augmentation, and I couldn't be happier with my results! He was extremely knowledgeable and expertly answered all of my many many questions before and after surgery. I trusted Dr. Lesesne to give me the best results possible and he completely delivered!
New York, New York – Jul 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cap Lesesne, MD?
Highly recommended. I had an excellent experience and excellent results. Very good about followup appointment and questions too.
New York, NY – Jun 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cap Lesesne, MD?
I recently had a skin cancer excision with Dr. Lesesne. He discussed the procedure, risks and options and made me feel extremely comfortable and cared for. The procedure went well and the incision healed nicely on my arm. He is an excellent surgeon with wonderful bedside manner. I highly recommend Dr. Cap Lesesne for all reconstructive and cosmetic procedures to family and friends The staff was friendly and helped me secure post operative appointments with ease
New York, NY – Mar 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cap Lesesne, MD?
Went to Dr. Lesesne based on a friend's results. She looked great and said she'd go back to him "in a heartbeat." He's warm, personable, and exudes capability. I'm very happy with the results and the entire process. And he has a healing regime that shortened downtime considerably. A real plus. But bottom line is: I look like me only younger. Not 'done.' Not unnatural. But me. Very pleased.
Jessica K in New York, NY – Jan 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cap Lesesne, MD?
I had a chin implant over 25 years ago. Fast forward to this Christmas when I got an infection in my jaw. Called him (both of us out of town) and he got me on antibiotics, referred me to his own personal dentist, saw me on a Saturday and was ready to come back in on Sunday to do surgery if needed. Dr. Lesesne kept in frequent contact with me for over 24 hours , keeping me calm. He may be a Park Avenue plastic surgeon but he's also a caring physician. A great diagnostician and great talent.
Francine A. in Yorktown Heights, NY – Jan 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cap Lesesne, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lesesne?

We are a team of highly skilled and experienced professionals and have treated over 30,000 patients for complex cosmetic surgery issues and reconstruction....Read more

A top New York plastic surgeon with over 30 years of experience, Dr. Cap Lesesne specializes in transformative, natural-looking cosmetic and reconstructive...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery