Dr. Candice Colby, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat ·  Female · Age 37

Dr. Colby

Baker, Ear, Nose, and Throat Associates PLC

4175 N Euclid Ave Ste 10 Bay City, MI 48706

Dr. Candice Colby, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Bay City, MI and has been practicing for 4 years. She graduated from UNIV OF MI MED SCH in 2008 and specializes in ear, nose, and throat, pediatric otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat), and more.

Dr. Colby accepts

Dr. Colby accepts the following insurance:

Preferred PPO
Medicaid
Molina Healthcare
Priority Health
Priority PPO
Spectrum Health

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check Dr. Colby's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Colby performs Ear Surgery more than 70% of her peers

Dr. Colby performs this procedure more than 70% of her peers

Dr. Colby's conditions and procedures:

• Acoustic Neuroma
  • Acoustic Neuroma Removal (incl. Hearing Preservation Techniques)
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Facial Palsy
  • Hearing Disorders
  • Hearing Loss
  • Hearing Loss Due to Noise
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Implantable Hearing Device
  • Oral and-or Facial Cleft
  • Otitis Media
  • Outer Ear Infection
  • Perforated Eardrum
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Pharyngitis
  • Sinusitis
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Surgery to Restore Hearing
  • Tinnitus
  • Vertigo
  • Vestibular Schwanoma Surgery
  • Vestibular Testing

Hour Magazine Excellence in Patient Care Award 2018 Oakland County Elite 40 Under 40 2019

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
  • Otology
  • Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)

• Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery

4.5

Dr. Colby?
Dr. Colby's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Candice Colby, MD
Dr. Colby-Scott literally changed my life. I had seen four different ENTs for an ear condition that I had been enduring for almost 15 years. None of them, including the one at UNC-Chapel Hill, had any clue how to help me. Finally, I was referred to the Michigan Ear Institute and was assigned to Dr. Colby-Scott. She was able to pin point what was causing the crackling sound in my ear in less than 30 minutes. A month later, she performed a minor surgery on my ear that has fixed the issue. Dr. Colby-Scott is very intelligent and straightforward. She get things done quickly and efficiently, which I appreciated and she took my concerns seriously. She listened to what I had to say and was willing to develop different treatment plans if needed. I highly recommend Dr. Colby-Scott and am very glad she has chosen to practice in mid-Michigan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Candice Colby, MD?
I was struggling with dizziness for months, and Dr. Colby correctly diagnosed a migraine variant. We tried changing doses on the first medication and then switched to another, that cured me! I never, ever felt rushed and I could tell that Dr. Colby was taking my symptoms seriously and not just dispensing meds. I once waited over half an hour but I could hear her in the room next door, spending all that time with a single patient who needed that attention. I highly recommend Dr. Colby!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Candice Colby, MD?
I met Dr. Colby-Scott after a 5-year battle with an ear infection had damaged one of my ears. She replaced my damaged inner ear bones, and replaced my damaged ear drum with cartilage from my own ear. She discovered, while doing so, what a university's MRI had missed: a hole dissolved inside my skull, exposing my brain. She removed tissue that was bad, and resurfaced the hole with bone powder from my own head. My life was truly in her hands. There is no medical doctor I trust more.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Candice Colby, MD?
Dr Colby helped me when other doctors could not figure out how to help my dizziness. She told me I was having Migraines, it was hard to believe. I took her advice and followed her plan. After about 4 weeks I was surprised at the improvement. I can’t thank her enough
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Candice Colby, MD?
Shares her concerns and listens to mine. Helpful and knowledgeable in every facet of her practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Candice Colby, MD?
First I hope that this is shared with Dr. Colby. She is truly a Jewel a Diamond with many facets that all shine brilliantly. I can’t say enough about her professionalism and personal interest in her patients. She takes the time that is needed to care for you. She is NOT A IN & OUT DOCTOR that does not have time to care for you. During my last visit after talking to about my sore throat and what had been done. She scoped my throat and found that I had cancer. I Thank God for her. She’s the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Candice Colby, MD?
My very brief interaction with Dr. Candice Colby was nothing short of coarse and unprofessional. She was condensing and I felt like I was wasting her time based off her body language and tone of voice. I drove five hours round trip for this appointment to have her sit with her arms crossed, tapping her foot and question me like I was a child being reprimanded for being given a diagnosis she didn’t agree with. I’ve never had a doctor be as rude and dismissive as Candice was.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Candice Colby, MD?
When you have to find a specialist and no one you know has someone to refer, it makes me a little wary of the doctor I make an appointment with. All my fears were laid to rest upon meeting Dr. Candice Colby. She is professional, personable, and takes time to listen to concerns, and questions. When explaining all the issues with my ears, she used terms that were easily understood and was able to make me feel comfortable with the surgeries I needed. The surgery went fantastic and now on the mend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Candice Colby, MD?
Dr. Colby explained our daughters medical condition and answered questions in a manner that was easy to understand. She took her time with us at each appointment to fully examine our daughter and make certain she had a good understanding of her medical history. She is the type of Doctor that will go above and beyond to find answers if she doesn’t know them. I will continue to recommend Dr. Colby to friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Candice Colby, MD?
After countless attemps of trying to find a competent physician to help me with my dizziness I finally found Dr. Colby. I went to numerous physicians that could not solve my dizziness problem so I was reluctant at first. She answered all my questions without hesitation. Although she is a few hours away, it was worth the drive . I am now at ease and would recommend her to family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Candice Colby, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Colby! She has displayed a superior understanding of (and ability to adapt to) my specific medical needs. I was able to see her at the CMU clinic also, which was MUCH easier than making a trip to Detroit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Candice Colby, MD?
Had a great visit. Would definitely recommend to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Candice Colby, MD?
Dr. Colby is a very rude, condescending doctor. I was so shocked at how very little this doctor even cares about patients! She is so cold, unfriendly, very rude. If you dare ask a question, she treats you like you are and idiot and wasting her time. My advice to any new patients is to do yourself a favor and seek out a different doctor. You deserve much better treatment and care than you would get from this doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Candice Colby, MD?
Saw Dr. Colby for an inner ear issue after seeing 3 ENTs... She was amazing and I couldn't be more happy to say she solved my issues!! Would definitely recommend her to anyone with any ear/dizzy issues. She was very professional, actually listened to my problems, and recommended a solution. 5 star for this doctor!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Candice Colby, MD?
Dr. Colby was recommended to me by another ENT. I was rapidly losing my hearing and she correctly diagnosed my problem and her treatment was spot on. She is very patient, caring, and took time to answer all my questions. I would highly recommend Dr. Colby.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Candice Colby, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Colby?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Colby treats patients.

McLaren - Central Michigan