Dr. Candace Smith, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Eagle Family Medicine At Triad 3511 W Market St Ste A Greensboro, NC 27403 Get Directions
Dr. Candace Smith, MD
Dr. Candace Smith, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Greensboro, NC. She is 55 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Smith is affiliated with The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Smith's Experience

See how Dr. Smith's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Smith

Dr. Smith accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Smith is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Smith has admitting privileges.

Dr. Smith's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Smith to family and friends
Dr. Smith's Performance
Dr. Smith always takes the time to listen and understand her patients. She is very practical in her approach to addressing issues. I always recommend her when someone asks me.
6 month checkup, all questions were answered, always feel like I am important as a patient, not as a money source.
Very pleased with the exam and the assessment of my injuries. I was able to discuss my situation and was given sound advice for moving forward. Also was instructed on how to manage my pain and discomfort. Very easy to talk with my doctor.
Annual physical, I have place my health in the hands of Dr Candice Smith and have always been pleased with the level of care provided, and the results that followed. Her willingness to take time and listen to all my concerns and issues goes far beyond the duties of just being my doctor, it is like speaking with a friend and I value that relationship. Thanks for all you do.
As always, I rate my appointment with Dr. Candace Smith as Excellent, She asked great questions and listened carefully to my answers. Dr. Smith gave great advise and provided lab results with her follow-up. Thank you, Dr. Smith. Gratefully, Bessie C. Vestal
She was so awesome!!! All the way around helping me with all the test and MRI s and being there for me!!
Dr. Smith is always very professional while getting the details of your visit. She ask questions to make sure she has all the information before telling you what she thinks could be the problem. She doesn't make you feel she is rushing you to get to the next person. She is very friendly and makes suggestions that she thinks would be helpful to your lifestyle.
I always love seeing Dr. Smith!!! She is so easy to talk to and I think she is really invested in her patients well being.
Excellent as usual.
Overall a good visit as usual. Dr. Smith always gives me her undivided attention. She answers my questions, listens to me and talks to me, not at me. Front desk staff and lab staff were cordial.
I saw Dr. Smith for my yearly physical. She was very thorough in my physical examination and took care of all of my questions I had regarding my health issues.
Dr.Smith was perfect , caring , attentive and took very good care of me as she always does. What she did and prescribed for me worked as always. I have the At most Respect and trust in Dr. Smith. I thank her for all her care and service. Ms Cobb
It was everything that expected
I was greeted in the lobby by very pleasant and courteous staff. My wait was very minimal. Dr. Smith always makes me feel like I am the only patient she has to see. She takes her time to listen to me and to answer my questions and gives me I information on how I can take care of myself on a daily basis.
Dr. Smith is the kind of doctor I like to have. She is very good at covering everything you need to know. What's best is that she holds you accountable for your own health. If your numbers are off, she encourages you to do better and tells you how you can do better.
Pleasant, informative, excellent suggestions for future health. She is the best.
I had back pain, she sent me for an x-ray and then called me back and had me set up with physical therapy and exercises.A good visit.
annual physical Dr. Smith was very thorough and informative.
Dr. Smith always does a great job. She listens & is easy to talk to. She explains everything to make sure all instructions are understood. She is personable & always courteous & kind. I have complete confidence in her ability. She is prompt in getting back if I send a message by the Portal or leave message at the office. I am very pleased with her care & would highly recommend her to others.
On Time which I really appreciated and timely results!
As usual, my experience during my appointment was exceptional.
This was annual physical appointment. Dr. Smith is thorough, competent, complete and caring in the medical care she gives any time I have seen her. I am thoroughly satisfied with the medical care she gave me at this appointment as I have always been pleased the care she gives. She listens and communicates very well. I am glad that she is my primary care physician.
no wait time got in and out in no time. Great doctor visit all questions was answered. Blood work was good did not even feel them taking the blood. Great visit.
wellness checkup good experience--have rec'd lab report by portal good discussion with Dr and good recommendations for continuing good health.
Dr. Smith answered all my questions and gave helpful information. She is a good listener. I always look forward to my appointments.
Great as always she knows how stubborn and bull headed I can be and still she treats me. Love her and wouldn't change her for the world ,great doctor and fantastic person.
I was pleased with the service I received from Dr. Smith as I am always.
Excellent customer service. She was able to easily answer all my questions.
My experience was very pleasant and I feel that my concerns where heard and addressed.
Everyone at the front desk very friendly and helpful, nurses very courteous and informative.
Options discussed and I know what I need to do - so feel well informed.
It was an awesome experience that was timely, caring and professional.
Appointment made for possible uti. Urine sample taken. Vitals checked. Medications checked. Doctor wrote prescription and answered questions regarding situation and other ongoing issues. Always professional.
Everyone was very friendly and efficient.
It was good, the wait wasn't too long, the initial vitals was quick and the time spent with the Dr was informative. i
This is my first experience with Dr. Smith. I found her to be a patient listener and personable. She was concise, but not hurried.
Prompt and thorough. Dr. Smith always takes good care of her patients.
Dr. Smith is always professional and easy to talk to about anything.
On going problems discussed. Options explained. Understood my frustrations and was helpful
Easy and fast
Dr. Smith was very knowledgable and kind. She made me feel comfortable and listened to.
Pleasant, professional and caring -from all staff and doctor
Had a complete physical. All aspects of my health was discussed and tended to if needed.
Was very satisfied with overall visit--and extremely impressed that I was seen by Dr. Smith at my scheduled appointment time.
I always have exceptional service from Dr. Smith and Ariel. I feel I am treated with respect and courtesy.
I love Dr. Smith. She is a very caring and professional doctor. She listens and evaluates. She is a great doctor
First visit with Candace Smith and it was great. Very easy to talk to and takes her time with you.
Dr Smith is very thorough and takes the time needed with you. She listens to your concerns and offers advice to help address your concerns.
I was well pleased with my visit with Dr. Smith. Excellent visit.
Very efficient and staff was attentive and accommodating.
Have you seen Dr. Candace Smith, MD?
Are you Dr. Smith?

Compare Dr. Smith

Dr. Smith's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Smith has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Smith's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Smith does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Smith and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

UNIV OF KY COLL OF MED

Graduated in 1987

Moses H Cone Mem Hospital

Dr. Smith does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Smith and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Smith does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Smith and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.