Psychiatry  |
Dr. Candace Fortune, MD
Dr. Candace Fortune, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Folsom, CA. She is 49 years old and has been practicing for 23 years.

785 Orchard Dr Ste 100

Folsom, CA 95630

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Fortune

Dr. Fortune's Experience

Dr. Fortune's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Psychiatry
  • Board certified in Psychiatry

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)

No malpractice history found for California.

• Southern Il Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • Wake Forest University Baptist Med Center

Dr. Fortune has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fortune does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fortune and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fortune's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fortune to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Fortune's Performance
    FAIR
West Sacramento, CA |
DO NOT GO TO DR FORTUNE. I saw this doctor for addiction and suboxone medication. She is the worst suboxone doctor I have ever been to. She treats addiction just like a bad psychiatrist treats mental illness: ridiculously brief sessions with no discussion or communication. Just in and out of the office. She didn't seem to care about me as a patient whatsoever. Other suboxone doctors I've been to will give you advice, ask about your daily life, etc. Do not go to Dr. Fortune, find someone else.
in Fair Oaks, CA |
I made an appointment about three months out (couldn't see me sooner) with Dr. Fortune. When my appointment finally arrived, they didn't even have me on their schedule OR in their system! When talking to the girl at the front desk, she said the old girl was fired and it was her fault and that she'll call me as soon as their is a cancellation and I'd be first in line. Well weeks later... of course I never heard from this office again. All this time and I could have seen someone else. BEWARE
in Folsom, CA |
I met with Dr. Fortune approximately five years ago regarding depression and anxiety. We met for no more than fifteen minutes.Dr. Fortune texted during the appointment and gave my mother and I the wrong paperwork to take home. Upon my second visit she prescribed me a strong anti-psychotic medication that put me in a trance for a week. At no point had I exhibited psychotic symptoms and Dr. Fortune never followed up regarding the medication. I haven't been to psychiatrist since.
Folsom, CA |
It seemed like she cared about how I was progressing until I started to get better with my depression. Once I started to get better the meetings got shorter, she didn't let me talk very much, and she rushed me out the door. I feel as if she talks down to me when I actually do get to say something. I've tried to talk to her about lowering my dosage, but she doesn't give me a chance to say anything on the subject. I do not like the way she makes me feel at all.
Have you seen Dr. Candace Fortune, MD?
Are you Dr. Fortune?