Dr. Can Tang, MD

Psychiatry ·  Male

Dr. Tang

Orange County Psychiatry

9070 Irvine Center Dr Ste 105 Irvine, CA 92618

Dr. Can Tang, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Irvine, CA and has been practicing for 16 years. He graduated from University Of Arizona in 2003 and specializes in psychiatry.

Dr. Tang's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Tang

Dr. Tang?
Dr. Tang's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Can Tang, MD
Dr. Tang is the best, most caring and supportive psychiatrist I have ever had. He is willing to text and call me off the clock when I need support and welcomes my input and my ideas and feelings into my treatment plan. What a fantastic man and doctor! Would highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Can Tang, MD?
Dr. Tang is so easy to talk to during sessions. He is kind, empathic and understanding. He has been extremely helpful to me in managing my depression and anxiety. Some Psychiatrists rush through the session and barely listen to you. Dr. Tang really cares and not only helps with medication but with useful guidance. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Can Tang, MD?
Dr Tang is a highly qualified physician who genuinely cares about his patients. He is kind and compassionate as well as being smart and highly skilled. Through his efforts, with the proper medications in proper amoybts, Dr Tang got me though a major depressive disorder. Eight years ago, I was in the depths of despair. Working with Dr Tang has made it possible for me to resume my normal and productive life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Can Tang, MD?
I was at a difficult place in my life and my medical doctor recommended I see a psychiatrist; specifically, a psychopharmacologist. After some due diligence, I made an appointment with Dr. Tang. I had some trepidation about seeing a psychiatrist but immediately felt comfortable with Dr. Tang. He has a calm, pleasant demeanor and is a great communicator. He is optimistic and interactive. I feel like he genuinely cares about my life and well being. I think he is conservative in treatment and I appreciate that. Doctors I see for my physical disease should take note! I continue to see him. I didn't think I would be seeing a psychiatrist for very long. It's been several years and each visit is well worth it and I look forward to them. I feel my life is enhanced by seeing him. The stigma I carried in my mind about seeing a psychiatrist has changed from one of cynicism to one of gratitude. He exceeds any and all expectations of psychiatric care. Thank you, Dr. Tang.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Can Tang, MD?
Dr. Tang is great and I would absolutely recommend him to anyone who’s interested. He’s extremely polite and always knows what I need.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Can Tang, MD?
I've been seeing Dr. Tang for over a year and it has been an excellent experience! He really takes a personal approach to care and does a great job of working with you on your specific needs and preferences. He is also upfront and honest with the pros and cons of choosing different options. I've had some bad experiences previously with doctors heavily pushing products, and Dr. Tang takes a calculated approach to maximizing benefit while mitigating negative side effects.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Can Tang, MD?
I’ve been seeing Dr. Tang for med management for several years. He is so kind & caring - always asks about specific situations in my life, which may cause stress or trigger my depression. We only meet for 15-30 minutes, but I never feel rushed. I’ve seen other psychiatrists for med mgt, and have been treated like I was just a quick check mark on their schedule - never asked anything beyond, “How do you feel?”. It’s nice for someone to actually care what the answer is. I’d definitely refer him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Can Tang, MD?
I have been with Dr. Tang for over 10 years. When I came to Dr. Tang I had anxiety and exteme panic attacks. He has kept me panic attack free for over 10 years now. And my anxiety is under controll thanks to Dr.Tang. He is always available to help me whenever I have an episode of anxiety. I can always count on Dr. Tang.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Can Tang, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Tang for the last four years for generalized anxiety and depression. He is very patient, thorough, and helpful physician. My anxiety was taking over my life, but he helped me get my life back by managing my medication and getting back to me regarding any issues I may have. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Can Tang, MD?
Extremely professional and is wellness oriented. Many psychiatrists tend to over medicate, not so with Dr. Tang.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Can Tang, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Tang?

Orange County Psychiatrist: I specialize in the treatment of bipolar, depression and anxiety disorders. I believe in educating my patients about their condition and treatment options. Patients find me personable as I take the time to address their co...

• Psychiatry

University Of California-Irvine Medical Center
2003
University Of Arizona
2003

Dr. Tang accepts

Dr. Tang accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Health Net
UniCare
WellPoint

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Tang's experience treating your condition or procedure