Family Medicine  |
Dr. Cammie Fulp, MD
Dr. Cammie Fulp, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Greensboro, NC. She is 49 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Fulp is affiliated with The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital and Wesley Long Hospital.

3824 N Elm St Ste 201

Greensboro, NC 27455

Learn about Dr. Fulp

Dr. Fulp's Experience

Dr. Fulp's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Wake Forest Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • Med University Hospital Authori

Dr. Fulp has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fulp does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fulp and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fulp's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fulp to family and friends
Dr. Fulp's Performance
It was great, thanks.
Dr Fulp & staff were excellent! I was greeted with a smile and treated with compassion and courtesy from all! I am so glad to be an Eagle Physicians patients! Thank You for caring!!!
My CMA was very thorough and polite.
Arrived on time, greeted but receptionist with a warm smile. Nurse who came to start the apt was friendly and thorough. Dr. Fulp arrived moments later and took her time with the appt. She is always patient and caring, excellent "bedside" manner.
As always, excellent.
I appreciated the professional courtesy and prompt attention to my inquiries.
Front desk staff were very friendly, my wait time was great that day. I had an early morning appointment. I was called right on back. Dr. Cammie Fulp, was great as well. Overall experience was a good one. I would recommend this practice to a friend.
My visits are alway awesome. Dr. Fulp is patient, never makes me feel she is in a rush, listens, and ALWAYS very professional.
I was having issues with my allergies and asthma. Dr. Fulp has really helped with my allergies and asthma.
Helping with blood pressure control and Dr. seems to be trying different medication as well as scheduling an appointment with Greensboro Imaging for the neck artery. Hopefull we can get he pressure down.
Everything was excellent except the program for taking this survey.
Everyone was very helpful just as they are at all Eagle offices. Great first visit with Dr. Fulp.
Excellent Dr and staff, very pleased
Quick in and out. Doctor listened to my concerns without making me feel rushed.
Have always found Dr. Fulp to be thorough and she takes her time to listen to patients.
Great as usual!!!!
As always Dr. Fulp and her Nurse Brandy make me feel very welcome as well as the other staff members.
Dr. Fulp And Her Staff Are The Greatest,Thank You
I went to see Dr. Fulp for a wellness visit. We discussed my current medications and whether I needed new authorization for any of them. Dr. Fulp checked my lungs and heart and examined my ears, nose and throat. She asked if I had had any falls and noted that I was to have a procedure on my back this week. She advised me to come in for lab work which I did on 3/27/2017. Dr. Fulp was professional and pleasant throughout my visit.
Everything went smoothly, nothing more to report!
Was seen for continuing flu symptoms, fever, and earache. I saw Dr. Fulp for the first time. Treated professionally and compassionately
Excellent and efficient! Very good care by Dr.Fulp.
This was routine because I felt tired and wanted to make sure everything was fine. I believe it was (is). I enjoy the Practice and my experiences with Dr. Fulp.
I was very pleased with the care I received. She is very good at what she does and I see myself in a long term relationship here.
My visit was attentive and detailed to my needs as usual. Dr. Fulp's personal touch and medical advice is always appreciated.
I really like Dr.Fulp and her Medical Assistant. They were very helpful and made me feel so comfortable.
Dr. Fulp treated me for a knee injury and referred me to an orthopedist.
My experience was awesome. Everyone is nice, cordial, and competent!
I felt heard throughout my appointment--by not only my doctor, but by the whole staff.
It was a positive experience. No waiting. Ask me pertinent questions.
Always a good experience with Dr, Fulp and Brandy. So easy to talk to.
.was very pleased! everyone was wonderful, the receptionist at time of arrival, the nurse, the Dr and the checkout. all my questions were answered.
went very well.Has a very good staff &meet all of my needs.
I am pleased with the services received.
I had a very pleasant experience. I was seen on time and the staff was very professional and caring.
Enjoyed meeting with Dr. Fulp.
Dr. Fiup, Is friendly, respectful, makes a genuine effort to understand issues.
This was a quick follow-up for infection treated earlier. excellent service.
No issues. I was able to be seen quickly and get in and out quickly.
Pleasant, professional, addressed all my questions,
Dr Fulp always takes the time to actually listen which is great. She makes feel like she really care about me.
Everything was great from the check in through the check out.
Staff was very professional. Dr. Fulp was thorough and addressed all my concerns.
Good. Staff is friendly, especially Barabra at the front.
Fairfax, VA |
Not very knowledgeable on my issue, which was fine. However, I was referred to dr that did not not specialize in the issue that I was dealing with. Money waisted on visit. Unable to diagnose any issues that I have had. EVER.
Very helpful. Short waiting times. All questions answered professionally. Explanations were clear and helpful.
Everyone is always very kind. Dr. Fulp is very thorough and knowledgeable.
Very good experience with Dr. Fulp and her staff...very responsive.
Excellent treatment from Dr Fulp and the rest of the team. Great doctor and friendly and efficient staff.
Dr. Fulp is an excellent doctor. She is very thorough and addresses all issues and finds solution solutions.
Have you seen Dr. Cammie Fulp, MD?
Are you Dr. Fulp?