Dr. Camille Harrison, MD

Vitreoretinal Disease & Surgery | Female

Coachella Valley Retina 72301 Country Club Dr Ste 108 Rancho Mirage, CA 92270 Get Directions
Dr. Camille Harrison, MD
Dr. Camille Harrison, MD is a vitreoretinal disease & surgery doctor who practices in Rancho Mirage, CA. She is 53 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Harrison is affiliated with Eisenhower Medical Center and Desert Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Harrison's Care Philosophy

In my boutique practice, I strive to combine cutting edge technology with the personal touch of individualized care. I believe that patient education is essential to great outcomes and every patient will leave understanding what is wrong with their vision and how it can best be treated.

Dr. Harrison's Experience

See how Dr. Harrison's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Harrison

Dr. Harrison accepts 16 insurance carriers

Dr. Harrison is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Harrison has admitting privileges.

Dr. Harrison's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Harrison to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Harrison's Performance
in Palm Desert, CA |
I was being referred by my general ophthalmologist who had nothing, but wonderful things to say about Dr. Harrison. I was informed that I needed to be seen within 1-2 days. Because of the urgency Dr. Harrison got me in that afternoon. I will always be grateful, thank you Dr. Harrison and her professional staff.
Palm Desert, CA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Harrison's for a few years now and she is a wonderful doctor. I have never left her office feeling like i had been rushed or questions that were't answered. All things considered from the staff, to the office eand its location I would never consider seeing anyone else.
in Palm Springs, CA |
Dr Harrison is warm, friendly, professional and extremely competent! My Endocrinologist recommended her years ago and i have been seeing her on a regular basis since. Her office is very friendly and her employees love and respect for her is very obvious! They all treat me and I assume other patients with the utmost care and respect! I feel like my vision is in good hands here and everything possible is being done to help me retain it!
in Indio, CA |
If I could give dr Harrison more than five starts I would. I found her very well educated caring supportive and able to listen to your concerns and answer your questions. Her staff is very caring and you never have more than a five minute wait. My wish was dr Harrison could be my dr for all my eye problems not just retina. So thankful for dr Harrison and her sportive staff.
Indio, CA |
Well in advance of my appointment, I made the proper calls to ensure that Coachella Valley Retina accepts my health insurance. On arrival, the staff announced that my insurance is NOT in network. They were rude and unhelpful, refusing to talk with my insurance representative on the phone who assured me that the clinic is in network. I left disappointed and disgusted. After my insurance investigated, it turns out that Coachella Valley has two tax ID #s and failed to submit the correct one.
My staff spend almost an hour trying to work with this patient's insurance. Her family was here on vacation from New York. I spoke with the patient's mother (who posted this review) for over 30 min and clarified that the two tax id numbers her insurance company had listed were my current tax id and one from an employer I worked for over 4 years ago which their system does not delete. Unfortunate that her frustration with her insurance company is taken out on a doctor that was trying to help.
in Cathedral City, CA |
I have been a long time patient of Dr. Harrison's and I firmly believed that she saved me from going blind. I had been told by another physician that this was likely. I am very thankful for what she has done for me.
in La Quinta, CA |
My husband suddenly lost sight in one of his eyes. We went to see Dr. Harrison. She said that my husband had a macular hole and inflammation in the eye. After doing blood tests and other tests in the office, Dr. Harrison gave a diagnosis that did not include repairing the macular and what to do about the inflammation. We ended up at Jules Stein Eye Institute and the head of the Retina division was furious with the incompetence and incorrect diagnosis of Dr. Harrison. He took immediate action.
in Rancho Mirage, CA |
Many other medical practices seem chaotic and unorganized. At Coachella Valley Retina every aspect of the practice is professional with a very caring staff and physician. All of my questions were addressed. I am very satisfied with the care that I have received from Dr. Harrison.
in Palm Desert, CA |
This is a very friendly and efficiently run office and Dr. Harrison is very professional and willing to take the time to explain details of my situation.
Have you seen Dr. Camille Harrison, MD?

Compare Dr. Harrison

Dr. Harrison's Care Philosophy

Dr. Harrison's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Vitreoretinal Disease & Surgery
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology

• Top Physician 2015 Palm Springs Life Magazine, 2015

Dr. Harrison has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Harrison's Board Certifications

• Ophthalmology

• Acute Endophthalmitis
  • Blindness
  • Chorioretinitis
  • Conjunctival Hemorrhage
  • Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
  • Disseminated Chorioretinitis and Disseminated Retinochoroiditis
  • Retinal Detachment and Retinal Tear
  • Retinal Hemorrhage
  • Retinal Tear
  • Retinal Vein Occlusion
  • Retinopathy of Prematurity (ROP)
  • Temporal Arteritis

Retina Institute Of Maryland

Completed in 1998

Stanford University

Graduated in 1986

Dr. Harrison does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Harrison and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Vitreoretinal Disease & Surgery

• Retinal Laser Surgery
  • Retinal Surgery
  • Scleral Buckling
  • Vitrectomy
  • Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair)
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery