Dr. Camille Buonocore, MD

Dr. Camille Buonocore, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  |
Dr. Camille Buonocore, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Bethel Park, PA. She is 58 years old and has been practicing for 30 years.

2000 Oxford Dr Ste 200

Bethel Park, PA 15102

• CoreSource
  • Gateway Health Plan
  • Geisinger Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Buonocore

See how frequently Dr. Buonocore performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Diabetes With Renal Manifestations
Thyroid Disease
Vitamin D Deficiency

Dr. Buonocore's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Adrenal Incidentaloma
  • Adrenal Insufficiency
  • Autoimmune Thyroid Diseases
  • Calcium Metabolism Disorders
  • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
  • Cushing's Syndrome

• Continuous Glucose Monitoring
  • Diabetes Counseling
  • Ultrasound, Thyroid
  • Ultrasound-Guided Fine Needle Aspiration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1988
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1990
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Buonocore has no media or publications listed.

• Italian

Dr. Buonocore does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Buonocore and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Buonocore's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Buonocore to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Buonocore's Performance
in Wheeling, WV |
Dr. Buonocore both physically and mentally hurt me to the point where I was ready to take my own life. I trusted this doctor with my brittle health and respected her care more that any other doctor that I have ever had. For some reason she prescribed a medication to me without informing me of its possible ill effects and when everything was falling apart and I needed her help I got nothing. She broke me as a person. I wish but know that I will never know why all of this took place.
Pittsburgh, PA |
Dr. Buonocore has worked hard with me and my blood work to get my levels normal. She increased my prescription dosage as needed and was very attentive to everything I have described to her in my appointments. I am happy to have someone that understands my symptoms, and sees me only as needed to adjust my medications and monitor my condition.
Pittsburgh |
She is by far the most condescending physician I've ever met in my life. She was short, rude, and had made up her mind about me the second she walked into the room. Initial visit lasted less than 10 minutes. She wouldn't let me finish a sentence & pretty much flat-out said she didn't think there was anything wrong with me. She begrudingly called me back after my bloodwork came back abnormal. I'd never refer anyone to her - EVER IN A MILLION YEARS.
Clarksburg, WV |
I was going to her for a while now but this last time when I seen her she did nothing for me and my levels on the blood work was pretty high and she new that. Which meant that my thyroid is low. So she said just take blood work again in eight weeks. In stead of raising it so I feel better she tells me that. A nd when you think if she will call you back she has her nurse which they do not know nothing. So I am going to fire her and go and start with a better DR and smarter one. Do not go to her.
in PA |
Dr. Buonocore is the rudest medical professional I have ever met. I waited 2 months and an hour in the waiting room to see the doctor. Dr. Buonocore entered the exam room in a hostile accusatory manner. She did not quesiton me about my symptoms or attempt to examine me. She was so hostile and dismissive of me without speaking to me. She had diagnosed me before she examined me based on labs provided by my PCP. I got up and left the office. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME or your insurance $$$
Bethel Park, PA |
Unknowledgeable and arrogant. She speaks too quickly and already has diagnosed you before actually looking at you and test results. She does not make eye contact. She is extremely argumentative! I found this to be common with her other FORMER patients too. I was left with 2 somewhat important issues completely ignored. Gave me medicine to take care of my " obesity", although I am nowhere obese. Do not waste your time. First doctor I have ever fired!
in Pittsburgh, PA |
This doctor is truly the worst. Before I was able to speak a word at my appointment, she came in and lectured me as if I were a child. She is not only insensitive and brazen, but she is also not willing to listen and dig deep to resolve your health concerns. Save yourself some time and energy by finding someplace else, somewhere with a doctor who cares.
in Canonsburg, PA |
has no education on pcos. just told me I had to lose weight and it would help everything. almost insults you, said I'm so big I should be diabetic even though all my levels are fine. never even bothered to check for cysts, and I ended up going to the er with an OVARIAN TUMOR. go anywhere but to her
in Pittsburgh, PA |
I am 65 years old and have lived in 4 cities for extended time. Buonocore is the only Dr I have ever fired. I went to her 6 times. All but one did I see her. The other visits I saw her assistant. I knew more than the assistant concerning my diabetes. The office staff are sloppy and indifferent. Dr buonocore would be at best acceptable if you were living in the 1970s but I'm not! She does not have the capabilities to take a glucose meter and transfer information electronically. bad experience.
in Plainfield, IN |
There is a reason she has poor ratings. She is hot headed, arrogant, cocky and rude. People like her should be stripped of medical license!
in Pittsburgh |
High arrogance for a female medical practitioner. Great as long as you go once a year for dosage changes. Anything more complicated is not a concern. If you have any real concerns about your health and are seeking relief, best to find someone else.
in Pittsburgh PA |
Wonderful, caring Doctor! Listens to your concerns and addresses them. Not in a hurry, takes her time to explain things.
Have you seen Dr. Camille Buonocore, MD?
Are you Dr. Buonocore?

• Geisinger Health Plan
  • Golden Rule
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
    Community Blue PPO
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio