Dr. Cameron Wick, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat ·  Male · Age 35

Dr. Wick

Dr. Cameron Wick, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Saint Louis, MO and has been practicing for 2 years. He graduated from Wright State Univ Sch Of Med in 2010 and specializes in ear, nose, and throat.

Make an appointment

Dr. Wick accepts

Dr. Wick accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Missouri

Check Dr. Wick's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Wick's Top Procedures and Conditions

Ear Disorders

Dr. Wick treats Ear Disorders more than 95% of his peers

Dr. Wick treats this condition more than 95% of his peers

Ear Surgery

Dr. Wick performs Ear Surgery more than 5% of his peers

Dr. Wick performs this procedure more than 5% of his peers

Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)

Dr. Wick performs Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty) more than 5% of his peers

Dr. Wick performs this procedure more than 5% of his peers

Dr. Wick's conditions and procedures:

• Acoustic Neuroma
  • Acoustic Neuroma Removal (incl. Hearing Preservation Techniques)
  • Bell's Palsy
  • Bone Anchored Hearing Aid Implant
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cholesteatoma
  • Otorrhea
  • Otosclerosis
  • Pediatric Cochlear Implants
  • Perforated Eardrum
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Skull Base Surgery
  • Stapedectomy
  • Temporal Bone Disorder

The management of hearing and balance disorders requires a comprehensive approach. My practice exclusively focuses on diseases of the ear, which allows me to fully assess the complexity of the hearing and balance systems. When people lose hearin...

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

Dr. Wick?
Dr. Wick's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Cameron Wick, MD
RecentMost Helpful
I HAD A VERY SERIOUS INNER-EAR INFECTION WHICH REQUIRED A MAJOR SURGERY. DR. WICK DID AN OUTSTANDING JOB. HE IS VERY CARRING ABOUT YOUR HEALTH AND WELL BEING AND IS AN EXCELLENT COMMUNICATOR OF WHAT IS REQUIRED TO RESTORE YOUR HEARING. HE TAKES THE TIME TO EXPLAIN ALL OF THE ASPECTS OF THE PROCEDURE TO YOU AS THE PATIENT AND ALSO YOUR FAMILY!!! HE IS A VERY CARRING DOCTOR AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM FOR ENT PROCEDURES!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cameron Wick, MD?
He was very professional and understanding. He answered all my questions. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cameron Wick, MD?
Dr Wick is both personable and professional. His caring, knowledge and truthfulness have made my cochlear implant surgery a smooth transition.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cameron Wick, MD?
3 years of suffering, headaches, heart palpitations, lightheadness, dizzy and much more. All these ended when I encountered Dr Wick, he was confident that he would find the problem and put it to an end. And you know what, he did. Thorough diagnosis, great care, timely manner, follow ups. Two days after the surgery I could already feel the change and three weeks later still doing great. I can walk and run and exercise once again. Dr Wick, such a great and noble doctor, May God bless you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cameron Wick, MD?
100% positive experience with Dr. Wick and his entire staff. I started with almost total hearing loss after an illness. To get to the proper diagnosis, he took the time to listen and understand my 'journey' and collaborated with another one of my physicians to uncover an underlying condition. My hearing is fully restored, for which I'm so grateful to Dr. Wick. Bonus: his office is efficient and well run.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cameron Wick, MD?
issue with fluid on right ear was dispatched of without tubes as he felt i was capable of working through it and he was right. I would rather not insert a tube in my eardrum at my age!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cameron Wick, MD?
I was born with profound deafness and have used a hearing aid in my right ear, no hearing in my left ear, since the age of 3. It was a known fact my hearing progressively worsened over the years but when I suddenly experienced loss of what little hearing I had in October of 2018, my physician highly referred me to Dr. Wick after tests ruled out other potential issues. Now with the cochlear implant I hear more than ever before. I am blessed and grateful to Dr. Wick and staff for truly caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cameron Wick, MD?
I gave him 5 stars because he took time to do a few things to figure out what wrong with me. He’s not done yet but we have a starting point. He was kind and his staff was kind. didn’t make me feel I wasn’t important. I wished I went to him first. I know you won’t go wrong with going to Dr. Wick. I went to a different doctor for the same reason and they never got back to me to this day, not a doctor you want to see. This doctor and staff made me feel unimportant!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cameron Wick, MD?
Dr. Wick and his staff are thorough and courteous. They will answer any questions or concerns you may have quickly and in terms the you can understand. Dr. Wick will sit down and explain the procedure you will be having and do so with patience and professionalism. I would highly recommend Dr. Wick for any ear, nose and throat concerns anyone would have.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cameron Wick, MD?
Because of complications from sinus a condition, I could hear about 25% of what I should. Dr. Wick was recommended to me by Dr. Schneider. I am lucky he did. My hearing is back to 90% after only 2 visits. Dr. Wick and his staff truly care. But, caring is not enough. You need to see positive results. And I did after seeing Dr. Wick.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cameron Wick, MD?
I absolutely LOVE Dr Wick!!! He is such a very kind, capable, reassuring gentleman. He preserved my hearing twice with less invasive, through-the-canal office procedures, and has made more complex surgery unneeded. As my hearing loss progresses, I may need a cochlear implant someday. I feel confident in his capable hands. I can’t say enough good things about Dr Wick. He is wonderful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cameron Wick, MD?
Dr. Wick is a physician who shows kindness, empathy, sincerity, and caring while demonstrating the cutting edge of medicine. His nurse Kara, as well as the entire staff emulates this demeanor. The efficiency of this office is amazing! Everyone is willing to go that extra mile.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cameron Wick, MD?
Dr. Cameron Wick is courteous, listens, explains, and most importantly is knowledgeable. He did an excellent job on my ear surgery. I trust him and recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cameron Wick, MD?
I was recommended to see Dr. Wick by my local ear doctor. He said that Dr. Wick has had great success with the surgery that I needed to have. From the first time I met with Dr. Wick I was impressed and comfortable with him. He explained everything in clear terms and took as much time with me as I needed. He was positive and friendly. Most importantly, he is very competent in what he does. My surgery was a great success, and I can now hear again! I am very thankful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cameron Wick, MD?
I was referred to Dr Wick for my unrelenting ear noise. It’s the best referral I’ve ever had, I’m so grateful to Dr Wick. He correctly diagnosed my condition and offered surgery. I’m so glad I had surgery with him. He corrected my ear problem and now I’m free from that debilitating ear noise. This will be life changing for me. I am enjoying silence and actually being able to hear things other then that pulsating noise. Thanks Dr Wick. I’m referring my friends to you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cameron Wick, MD?
Extremely professional. Brought my hearing back, after almost total loss!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cameron Wick, MD?
A great, smart, kind physician who is also a great listener. He explains everything in a way that makes it easy to understand. He put me at ease. I've had a LOT of physicians over the years and many of them have been great. Dr. Wick is one of the best ones.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cameron Wick, MD?
My Primary Care Physician referred me to Dr. Cameron Wick, due to continuing dizziness after Mild Traumatic Brain Injury and Whiplash. I've had two appointments with Dr. Wick. First appt: He evaluated my condition, was thorough, professional, knowledgeable and kindly. His time with me did not feel rushed. Second appt: Dr. Wick discussed results of testing I had undergone, he answered my questions, and made excellent recommendations. I recommend Dr. Cameron Wick without hesitation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cameron Wick, MD?
Dr. Wick was an answer to prayers! I was nervous about a new physician after mine retired, but Dr. Wick is outstanding! I had a small issue and he took care of it very quickly and with great confidence! I have a long history of ear issues and Dr. Wick can handle them. Thank you Dr. Wick!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cameron Wick, MD?
I had a stapendectomy done by Dr. Wick. Great job, relatively painless recovery and my hearing is back to normal.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Wick?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Wick treats patients.

Barnes Jewish Hospital