Dr. Cameron Schick, MD

Practices Hand Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 14 reviews.
Author:
Dr Cameron Shick was incredible. After seeing multiple doctors giving me the wrong diagnosis I finally saw Dr Schick. He saw what was going on right away and was able to fix it. He did my hip surgery last summer and did a an outstanding job. His bed side manner was refreshing. I am beyond thankful for the dr that he is. He listens and gives you his full attention. Thank you Dr Schick for all that you do.!
Author:
I met Dr. Cameron Schick today for the first time. As important it is to receive medical care, so is the doctor's "Bedside Manner." Quality medical care balanced with a soothing Bedside Manner lends itself to the formation of a special, long term Orthopedic doctor relationship. Thank you for being a great listener and a caring doctor. EB
Author:
I'm an active almost 60-year-old and have never broken a bone until I shattered my wrist about a 18 mos. ago, and Dr Shick and his office got me back to better than new. Unfortunately then I fell again and shattered my other elbow! Dr. Shick and his office again got me back to 125%. Dr Shick is an excellent surgeon who explained my options and did a great job on both surgeries. He also checked in regularly as I rehabbed to make sure i was progressing as expected. The CHT's in his office who worked on my follow up care made sure I got the strength, resistance, and stretching exercises to get both arms back to the same strength and flexibility before I fell the first time. As a bonus, Dr. Shick and all his office staff are friendly and considerate which makes the PT and post-op visits that much more enjoyable. I feel very fortunate that Dr. Shick was my surgeon and my care was through his office. I recommend him without reservation. Since my accidents, I have talked with others where
Author:
December 21. I was so lucky that Dr. Schick was the doctor on call. My surgery was a dream (at Swedish Issaquah), the follow up PT and doctor appts have been informative and encouraging. I am a 72-year old woman who has never broken a bone. I had no pain after the surgery. I finished PT on March 14 and was to have x-rays on March 19 to see if we need to remove the metalwork from my arm. But that diagnostic x-ray was postponed because I fell over my dog and broke my left arm on March 16.
Author:
Dr. Schick and his staff were professionally impressive, yet caring and friendly. If I had to have a broken arm (again), I would not pick anyone else to take care of it. I loved that they explained everything, yet didn't waste time.
Author:
Dr. Schick Took such great care of my mother-in-law when she broke her wrist. He truly went above and beyond to help her, and performed a smooth and successful procedure! His demeanor and knowledge helped put our family at ease, and we are eternally grateful for his services! I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of orthopedic surgery.
Author:
I broke my left humerus, snowboarding, resulting in an open fracture. Two surgeries were performed by Dr. Schick. And both surgeries went very smooth and successful. Dr. Schick really showed that he cared for my injury and that he cared for me as well as my family. He was very professional, caring and he definitely took the time to explain all the steps of the procedure. Dr. Schick really shows that he cares about people. He is the best doctor I’ve had.
Author:
Dr Schick has performed two separate emergency care procedures. In Nov 2017, I fell and broke finger on right hand. Dr Schick reset and provided follow-up care. Dec 2017, cut off portion of right palm. Dr schick performed skin graft surgery and follow-up care. MAVELOUS Care at all times. Also, Clyde Johnson, Dr Schicks in office Therapist, was excellent!
Author:
I've never written a review before but my experience with Dr. Schick and his staff has been so flawless that I wanted to share it. From the front desk, PT, his medical assistant, to Dr. Schick the care I received was perfect. Everyone is very personable. He spent so much time with me explaining what happened from my fall (5 breaks in radial head) with pictures, MRI, and even his own drawings! My surgery went great and my recovery has been unbelievable!
Author:
You won't find a more thorough, caring and competent surgeon on the Eastside. The follow-up has been incredible.
Author:
Wonderful attitude and set my mind at ease with what I thought was a more serious back issue. He went through everything with me and gave me advice I needed on how to strengthen my back into better shape to avoid any further issues. I would highly recommend him and the Bellevue office was lovely.
Author:
I was recommended to Dr. Schick by PCP. However the experience has been extremely unsatisfactory. Mistakes with scheduling, mistakes with insurance, asking for $ up front, but not telling me that was necessary when I scheduled. Provider arriving 20min late to my appointment, I was 1st patient of the day, and so spent like 6min with me because he was now behind schedule. Promised me he'd send a referral to my Claims Adjuster, still waiting and its been 3 months. I've called 3 times, no call back.
Hello, I'm sorry to hear your were unsatisfied with your experience at my office. I strive to provide the best medial care along with a patient-friendly clinic experience. I would like to make things right for you. We have recently made changes in our office that address the issues you mentioned above. Please call my office, ask to talk to me directly, and I will take care of your needs.
Author:
Thorough and professional. Very good it getting to the bottom of the situation and explaining it terms that we non medical professionals can understand. I found Dr. Schick easy and pleasant to work with. I will recommend him to friends.
Thank you, William C, for your kind words. It is a pleasure to partner with you in your health. Hope all continues to be well.