Dr. Cameron Rokhsar, MD

Dermatology ·  Male · Age 46

Dr. Rokhsar

New York Cosmetic, Skin & Laser Surgery Center

328 E 75th St Ofc A New York, NY 10021

Dr. Cameron Rokhsar, MD is a dermatologist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from New York University School Of Medicine in 1998 and specializes in dermatology.

Dr. Rokhsar's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rokhsar

3.4

Dr. Rokhsar?
Dr. Rokhsar's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Cameron Rokhsar, MD
I refused to sign a form that gives Dr.Rokhar a full control over any feedback I can give on him. I was immediately denied a doctors visit even though I filled all other forms. The way Dr.Rokhar tries to fight your freedom of speech is a form in the end of all the paperwork that you fill. That form has a lot of completely irrelevant text in its first half and in its second half it says that you agree to make Dr.Rokhar the only owner of any feedback that you give on him. You must enable him to censor your feedback to get his service. Now, that I know the way Dr.Rokhar strives for the good ratings, I intent to give him the feedback he deserves on all doctor rating websites I can find.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cameron Rokhsar, MD?
Went in for a regular annual skin check up and he was very thorough! Great bedside manners and answered all the questions in detail. Highly recommend this doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cameron Rokhsar, MD?
Dr. Rokhsar has consistently exceeded my expectations when it comes to his communication and care. His depth of knowledge and expertise in procedures has been at the highest level I’ve experience in New York City, having lived here for 20 years. I’ve recently had pre-cancerous spots removed from my scalp and the thoroughness of the procedure and explanation of Dr. Rokhsar’s approach have given me great comfort that I am in amazing hands. He is also a patient and caring and thoughtful. The highest praise I can give is that I have recommended him to friends and family and will return to see him myself for any dermatological needs. Also, I’ve been able to make same day appointments which has not been the case with other Doctors in the past and definitely calmed my nerves when my wife pointed out a mole she hadn’t seen before over a recent holiday weekend and my anxiety about it led to sleepless nights.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cameron Rokhsar, MD?
SERIOUSLY BEWARE & READ THIS!Today I called his office & tried to schedule an appointment to have a rash looked at. On this Dr's website, it's stated that he accepts Medicare. I verified that when I spoke with the receptionist & indeed she confirmed that he did accept Medicare. She inquired what type of Medicare I have. I'm sure she meant that she wanted to know IF and which supplemental insurance I have. I told her that I had Aarp United Health Care Plan F. That is the most expensive supplemental plan a New Yorker can have. It doesn't require *any* referrals and zero copays from the patient. Plan F picks up everything that plain regular Medicare doesn't pay for. With that information, the receptionist insisted that I provide my credit care number, expiration date, etc. I explained that there was absolutely no reason for the office to have that. She then explained to me that this was their "absolute" office policy. She continued to explain that they bill the credit card 1st
great doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cameron Rokhsar, MD?
Dr. Rokhsar's confident artistry (re:aesthetic enhancement) is truly impressive. His subtle and beautiful style is backed by an ivy-league education and years of advanced training. Dr. Rokhsar is undoubtedly a world-class level aesthetic physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cameron Rokhsar, MD?
I've been going to Dr. Rokhsar for a little less than a year. My skin looks much better and cleaner, rosacea and acne cysts are almost gone and I only was on antibiotics for 2 months! Doctor Rokhsar created a combined regimen for my skin that works really well. I recommend doctor to all my friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cameron Rokhsar, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Cameron Rokhsar for quiet a few years now and every time I go it’s a pleasant experience. He is very kind, caring and compassionate. He listens to your concerns and addresses them. He is also up to date with all the latest technology. I had a procedure done with him as well and he took excellent care of me and called several time to follow-up with me to make sure everything was ok. I highly recommend Dr. Rokhsar and his friendly staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cameron Rokhsar, MD?
Made appointment without a problem. Was able to get in to his Garden City office during the same week I made the appointment. Arrived early. Was seen at the time of my appointment. Received diagnosis and treatment for initial complaint and in addition, he treated four pre-cancerous sun spots while I was there. All within a working woman's lunch hour! Have been seeing Dr. Rokhsar for close to 20 years. Never had an issue or a scar! He is brilliant!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cameron Rokhsar, MD?
Dr. Rokhsar found a cancerous growth on the middle of my right cheek. He removed it with Mohs surgery. It was terrifying to see a large hole in my face but he stitched it up with great care and a month later used a laser and now I can't even see the scar with my reading glasses on. While I was very nervous and scared, Dr. Rokhsar assured me that there was nothing that the both of us could not take care of by working together in protecting my skin. My son was seeing another dermatologist who gave him a prescription for his acne. It got worse while taking the medicine. I sent him to Dr. Rokhsar and he realized it was the wrong dosage. It cleared up right away and he also used a laser for a scar which had formed and his skin now looks BEAUTIFUL! I will be forever grateful for the good work of Dr Rokhsar.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cameron Rokhsar, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rokhsar?

• Dermatology

1998
1994

• Farsi

Dr. Rokhsar accepts

Dr. Rokhsar accepts the following insurance:

Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO

• Acne Surgery
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Lipomas
  • Liposuction
  • miraDry Treatment for Hyperhidrosis
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection