Interventional Pain Medicine  |
Male
Dr. Cameron Marshall, MD
Dr. Cameron Marshall, MD is an interventional pain medicine doctor who practices in New York, NY. He has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Marshall is affiliated with Staten Island University Hospital.

622 W 168th St

New York, NY 10032

• Bluegrass Family Health
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • MagnaCare

Learn about Dr. Marshall

Dr. Marshall understands the need for a proven yet personalized treatment plan to alleviate his patients' suffering. He works with other specialties including physical therapy and psychology, as needed. He works closely with his patients' referring provider, be it their primary provider or another, in order to comprehensively move care forward. In essence, Dr. Marshall's philosophy focuses on relief of his patients' pain, and most importantly, improvement of his patients' quality of life.

Dr. Marshall's Experience

Dr. Marshall's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Interventional Pain Medicine

• Interventional Pain Medicine
  • Anesthesiology

Dr. Marshall does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Pain Management
  • Radiofrequency Nerve Ablation
  • Sacroiliac Joint Injection
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Williams College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2005
  • Columbia College Of Phys & Surgeons
    Medical School | Graduated 2009
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2010
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Marshall has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Marshall has no media or publications listed.

• Mandarin
  • Polish
  • Russian

Dr. Marshall does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Marshall and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Marshall's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Marshall to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Marshall's Performance
New York, NY |
While Dr. Marshall had great bedside manner, his office charged 1000$ out of pocket. The receptionist said they would evaluate cost and adjust accordingly. However, they cashed the check the next day. Yet, they did not send me insurance papers to file. Absolutely disgusting. I'm so glad they were quick to cash the check but couldn't take the time to adjust nor send insurance papers. Would definitely not recommend!
in Freeport, NY |
I first visited Dr. Marshall following my spinal fusion in 2015. He was able to provide me with ways to manage my medication so I would experience some pain relief. Dr. Marshall also consulted with me about in office procedures as well. I am about 19 months out of surgery and able to participate in life again, Thank you Dr. Marshall!
in Staten Island, NY |
Well educated in his field. Looks for the best way to help you relieve your pain. Great bedside manner. Very compassionate n always able to reach him if u have a problem. Would recommend to anyone.
in Staten Island, NY |
I just had my first spine injection for pain in my neck. I was extremely nervous. I even asked if the doctor would hold my hand. The anesthesiologist (sorry I forgot his name) and Dr. Marshall took turns holding my hand. Thank you to both of them. Dr. Marshall was very understanding. He was kind and patient. I had a very good experience there. Would highly recommend him to friends and family.
in Staten Island, NY |
I see Dr. Marshall, He is a rare gem,, actually he is my second doctor there because the first one left to the Long Island office. Since the switch I am now narcotic pain pill free and due to some procedures he has done my neck pain is down a whole lot. I still have allot of work to do as my entire spine is bad but the neck was the worst and thanks to him my neck is doing much much better. To clarify on me calling him a rare gem,, he actually cares about your well being and you can just tell
in Staten Island |
HE TAKE CARE OF JOSEPH STAMER AND MARYANN MAIORANO AND CALLS TO CHECK UP ON US HES A GREAT DOCTER AMEN
in Staten Island, NY |
Dr. Marshall really takes the time to listen to what you are telling him. He works with you to figure out what 's the best plan of care for you as an individual and your daily lifemail. I would highly recommend Dr. Marshall.....would not think of going to anyone else. I have been his patient for over 2 years now.
in Port Washington, NY |
i am a very picky person i find dr marshall to be very understandaning to what i have to say and is willing to listen and explore options. he does not push for me to do this or do that, he gives me good explanations on things. he has gotten me to try various different methods where i would not even entertain the thought with any one else. would i recommend dr marshall? absolultly.
in Howard Beach, NY |
Dr. Marshall and the entire staff are such a pleasure. They greet you and make you feel like your special. I would recommend them to anyone who is in need of relief from chronic pain. Dr. Marshall is the one who diagnosed my condition and recommended surgery and that was the best advise.
in Staten Island, NY |
Dr. Marshall is very professional. I had to wait longer than expected because he was dealing with an emergency case that needed immediate attention,Nobody likes to wait but this was definitely understandable. His staff was extremely courteous and apologized for the inconvenience. Dr. Marchall explained to me the cause for delay them proceeded to give me his undivided attention. He answered all my questions. He had his staff call me the next day to see how I was feeling! Dr. Marchall is EXCELLENT
in Staten Island, NY |
When I met Dr. Marshall for my first appointment, I was in a severe amount of pain – I could barely walk, sit or stand due to impinged sciatic nerve and was missing work. During the visit, he was very patient and compassionate. He took his time to explain my MRI images and gave me treatment options. While other doctors suggested a surgery in the past, he advised against it. The procedure he recommended went well, and I am now completely pain-free. Dr. Marshall is amazing!
in Staten Island, NY |
Inconsistent, unprofessional, and lacks personal skills. His main concern seems to be insuring more visits! For no logical reason -other than more visits- reduced my meds dose and amount. He said 4/day for a week then I have to see him, when I got the pill bottle it read 2/day for 2 weeks. The 2nd visit he said he will increase the dose and amount, but after I told him I need to change doctors, he responds by what sounded like retaliation, that he then will only prescribe a lower dose.
Very unprofessional, doesn't understand when patient is in pain, they should be treated when they need to be treated right away. Not waiting another month for treatments. Patients shouldn't be in pain for a length of time. They should be treated right away. He wants patients to suffer. He picked up his laptop,walked out and refused to take care of my mom. What doctor does that?
Have you seen Dr. Cameron Marshall, MD?
Are you Dr. Marshall?